Everything gonna be just fine.

Love isn't cruel.

She was unconcious when Shin Woo was checking on her. Hyun Joong patiently wait beside the bed with his arm acrossed his chest. So Min looked better now as Shin Woo gave her an injection. 

"Is she alright?"

Shin Woo looked at Hyun Joong. Then went back to her equipment. She tidy up all and stood up. She fixed the blanket. 

"See me downstairs."

Hyun Joong straight his arm. Shin Woo leave the room and went downstairs. Before he leave the room, he kissed So Min's forehead. She's sleeping. Like a cute baby. Then he closed the door quietly and went downstairs. He saw Shin Woo was in the kitchen with her arm crossed on her chest. She looked very straight.

"Water?"

He rubbed his hand while looking at Shin Woo.

"Sit."

He followed the order and sit acrossed her.

"Is is something serious?"

"I hope you'll calm down with what I've to say."

He took a deep breath. 

"I'm ready."

"I thought she's gonna have a baby seeing her condition. Vomit, faint and feeling not well all day but I see a little bump on her right belly. I was mistaken."

"What is it..?"

"Somehow, she's having some complication on some of her organ that makes her keep throwing up. But I don't know what it is.How many times does she keep vomitting?"

Hyun Joong was taken aback. His eyes widened."

"I don't know. Sincelast night. Last few weeks she told me that felt something on her belly. she can't breath well as like her rib cage hitted something. Last night she looked pale as she was throwing up."

"Mhm.. Well that's the first symptom. Not feeling well, keep vomitting, can't breath well. We need to get her to the hospital and do the surgery immadietly.

"I'll bring her there. But can you give us sometime? She needs a rest.Mhmm.."

"Sure. Just call me when you're ready. I'll get everything prepare. Is there something burdening you Hyun Joong?"

Shin Woo patted on his shoulder and smile. Hyun Joong looked up and shook his head saying no.

"Don't worry, she's gonna be alright."

She grabbed her suitcase and went out from the house. Hyun Joong remained sitting there.

"I thought we're gonna have a baby. Oh God, please let her be just fine."

He face palm and let out hard breath. He went back to to the room and sit beside So Min. He grabbed her hand. Her hands so cold. So Min opened her eyes slowly.

"Hyun Joong...?"

Hyun Joong turned back and saw So Min was awaken. 

"Feeling better?"

"Yeah.. I'm sorry for troubling you."

"No you're not, baby."

"But I---"

"shh.. Just go back to sleep. I'm going out to buy some groceries for dinner tonight. Sorry cause I've to leave you for awhile. Are you okay alone?"

So Min smiled.

"Just go. I'm not going and do anything. I am so damn tired. I need to sleep."

Hyun Joong planted a kiss on her hands.

"Sleep my princess. Your prince will be right back."

Hyun Joong tucked her in and went to the kitchen to grabbed a glass of water and some medicine so that she wouldn't trouble herself while he's gone. He went back to the room and heard So Min was snoring slightly. Hyun Joong went to the wardrobe and changed his clothes for a little bit of comfortable. After chosing what he wanted, he drove himself to the near supermarket. Cold Storage.

"What am I gonna cook tonight.. Mhmm.."

He mumbled to himself. While picking out some good salads on the vegetables corner, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Hyun Joong ah. Where are you?"

"Mom? I'm at the supermarket. Buying some groceries for dinner tonight."

"Where's So min?"

"Oh mhm. She's not feeling so well. She was resting at home. Anything mom?"

Hyun Joong put the salad the on the trolley.

"She's sick?"

"Kinda.."

"Got the check up?"

"Yup."

"Am I gonna be a granny soon?"

"Oh.. Hahaha.. Well, no mom."

Hyun Joong sigh.

"What's wrong? She's not pregnant?"

"She's sick. She keeps on vomitting since last night. Last few weeks she already told me that she awlays not feeling very well. But I thought maybe she's getting a flu or what. But this morning, I can't let her go on just like that and called the doctor."

"And what the doctor said?"

Hyun Joong stayed silent.

"She needs to get to the hospital immadietly. She had some complication on her organs.

"What!?"

Mrs. Kim half scream. Screaming unbelievable. Hyun Joong took the fuji apple and place it on the trolley and pushed it.

"Seems so serious. Mhm.. She's resting at home right now?"

"Yeah, she is."

"Okay. Let her rest. I'll boiling some ginseng soup for her so that she could feel more better. I'm gonna come over tomorrow."

"Okay mom. Love you."

They hunged up. Hyun Joong finished touring and pay the rest of the groceries. Then he dozed home. After stepping in the house, he quickly put the groceries down on the table and check out for So Min. He opened the door and saw So Min was sitting on the window.

"Baby?"

"Oh, you're home!"

So Min turned around. Hyun Joong approached her and held her arm.

"Why did you wake up? Aren't you suppose to be sleeping?"

He rubbes her arms and kissed her cheeks. 

"I know. But I can't."

Hyun Joong made her turned and her back was leaning on her chest. He embraced her and put his head on her shoulders.

"What's bothering you?"

"Nothing.. I just thought that I could see my parents today."

"You can do that later. Just focus on your health. Arasso?"

She nodded slightly.

"Hyun Joong?"

"Yes princess."

"What did the doctor said?"

She turned to Hyun Joong and looked at his eyes. He looked down. Don't have the heart to tell her.

"Well.. The doctor said.. You need to get to the hospital immadietly. Some of your.."

"Go on."

He blinked his eyes not having the heart to tell her. He don't know why but he doesn't want to say it.

"Some of your organs.. Having a complications. Need to do some surgery."

She buried her face on his chest. Hyun Joong brushes her hair. 

"I'm gonna be just fine."

She looked up and smile.

"I know."

He kissed her head few times and hug her tight. Everything gonna be just fine. He bet.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Where are you?"

Jessica was talking on her phone. Somehow she just wanna throw the phone pissed.

"I'll be right there. Patient baby."

"But I've waited for you for one hour. Say what, if you're not coming in front of my eyes in 10 minutes, I'll leave."

She hung up and crashed her phone on the table. She took a sipped on her coffee. This is the third one. She let out a sigh thinking why did he recent making her pissed. She put down the cup and looked around the cafe. One couple was spending their time drinking coffee. Sometimes sh would heard the girl giggle happily. It's been a long time. Since she remember that she had giggled like that.

"Why so sudden did he change?"

Jessica looked at her phone. She looked at the calendar. It was June 2nd. And she notice that there's a reminder on that date. She looked up and opened it.

"My birthday."

"Yeah great. Forgot my own birthday. JUST GREAT." 

It's been 10 minutes passed. He didn't showed up yet. Jessica grabbed her bag and went out. While she was opening the cafe door, a bear mascot approached her. 

"Omo, so cute!"

She touched the mascot and planted a kiss on it. The mascot gave her a piece of paper. 

"Follow me."

It's written on the paper. So Min lifted her eyebrows and smiled shyly. She wants to rejected it but then the mascot grabbed her hands and the mascot started to lead her into some place which nowhere. Everybody on the street was looking. Then they stopped in fron't of scooter. 

"What are you doing? Look I don't have any.."

The mascot wore her a helmet and buckled it. Jessica was very surprised. Seeing the mascot already sat on the scooter ready to ride, she had no choice but to ride it. Soon, they stopped in front of a fun fair place. They set off and once again the mascot held her hands. While walking inside there were many children were waving at the mascot. Some of them shook the mascot hand and some of them ran away. Maybe they're scared seeing a big bear cama to life.

"Hey."

Jessica wants an explanation why did the mascot brought her there. They stopped in the middled of the funfair. The mascot let go her hands and took a few steps back. Soon, there were a group of musician like th orchestra came while playing their instrument. 

"A happy birthday song?"

Jessica mumbled and looked at them. She was surrounded by the group. Soon, there were a crowd formed. Jessica smiled brightly till she feels like wanna cry. Whatever it is, all of this had something to do with someone that she knew. After the happy birthday song ended, the mascot approached. The mascot slowly opened the head. 

"Hyun Woo?"

Jessica half screamed. She hugged him happily. Hyun Woo kissed her forhead and trail down on her lips.

"Happy Birthday, my one and only Jessica."

Everybody gave the happy sigh to them and clapped for them. Hyun Woo took off the mascot and grabbed her hands and brought her to the ferris wheel. They set off on one of the ferris and it started going up.

"I am so sorry for making you pissed. I didn't mean to but you know. So, will you accept my apologize?"

Jessica stayed silent. She looked at his eyes. Hyun Woo held her fingers. 

"You know I was supposed to be mad at you right now. But since you've made a really by surprise for my birthday, apologies accepted."

Jessica planted a kiss on his cheeck. Whatever it is, everything went well for them. They watched the sunset fell down. And they headed for a dinner after that. Jessica and Hyun Woo never thought that their meeting for the  first time last 8 month would grew into this relationship. Daniel, after the big incident that had happened in his life, he joined a self defense center in Seoul. He is now in the final stage where in just few more steps, he would be mastering in it. Ji Young and So Ra had already married and they're very happy cause Mrs Kim had gave her blessed on them. Lee Woo Jin? He got arrested after few weeks of the incident. He'll be rot in jail till his lifetime. So Min and Hyun Joong? They have the love story to be shared more.

 

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

She's not pregnant. Oh no! Well, I just wanna slow down the moment between them. Sorry! I hope you enjoy it this one. I am sho freakin' happy writing their sweet moment. Thank you for your feedback. And to those who had subscribe this story from the first chapter, thank you so much. Without you guys I won't be able to keep on going with this story. Take care love!