Love and pain.

Love isn't cruel.

"Hey Hyun Joong. What's wrong with you? Daydreaming about the ahjumma at the stall we used to go and eat? Hahahahahaha."

Teased Hyun Woo, Hyun Joong's buddy. 

"Aish, I'm not thinking about that ahjumma. Can you please stop with that? Aren't you the one who had fallen in love with that ahjumma? Huh? You better tell me the truth!"

Hyun Jong says while smacking his buddy shoulders.

"Yahhh, I'm not falling in love with that ahjumma. By the way, can we cut this? What is wrong with you?"

"Hahaha okay then. Well, nothing happen. But this morning I bumped into a girl. I don't know what is her name. Mhm, but she's kinda cute you know."

Hyun Joong remember that cute face of that girl that makes his heart get annoyed because of her, his shoulder sitll hurt because of the crashed.

"A girl? I thought you bumped into that ahjumma."

"Yah, can you please be serious? I'm telling the truth." 

"Okay, okay. Well, the next time you see her, you better ask her name. Don't ask me the girl's name because I'm not the one who bumped into her you pabo."

Hyun Woo burst into luaghing when suddenly someone calls Hyun Joong's name.

"Hyun Joong! Hey there honey. Hihihihihi"

Hyun Joong startled and look who's been calling out his name and then he found So Ra, his noona was calling out her name.

"Hey, who are you to call me honey? It's disgusting you know. Anyway, you are not my girlfriend."

Says Hyun Joong giving a death stares at his noona. 

"YAHHH, you little brat. Watch your mouth. Can't I tease you by calling you honey? It's been awhile you know. Besides, you are so cocky that's why you don't have any girlfriend." 

"Girlfriend? Noona, you know why I don't like to have a girlfriend is because I hate when they act so cute and they love to do cheesy things. For your information, I really hate cheesy things."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Stop your bubbling. Hyun Woo, let's get something to eat. I'm straving. Do you know where is the best place to eat?" 

"Oh, yes. I know where is the best place that we can eat. At our favorite stall."

Says Hyun Woo happily. 

"Hey little brat, let's go. I'm starving to death. It's my treat." So Ra wrap Hyun Woo's shoulder on the left and wrap Hyun Joong's shoulder on the right. "Let's go!"

Hyun Joong just follows his noona steps. He feels very happy to have a sister like her. Noona is very sporting in everything. Even though Hyun Joong doesn't show his love towards So Ra, but deep inside his heart, he really loves when his noona aorund him. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Miss So Min, your father wants you to eat your dinner. He's been waiting for you." 

"I don't want. Can you just please get out of my room? I need to be alone. Besides, I'm not hungry." Insist So Min to her maid.

She's still mad at her father. She doesn't mind for not eating. All she got to do is stop her father from marrying her off to Mr. Kim's son.

"So Min, why were you not eating? Aren't you hungry? The whole day you haven't eat anything."

So Min turned around and found her father near the door. 

"Why are you here? Isn't it enough for you to hurt your own daugther?" 

"So Min, why can't you get it? This is for your own good. I want you to be happy. I did all this because I love you."

"What? For God sake. Father, this is not for my own good. It is for your own good. You are happy because you got son-in-law that you know who is kind and gentle while I'm suffering because I have to live for the rest of my life with the one who I don't know and I don't love!"

So Min was really angry at her father. So Min take a look at her father and then she walks out the door. And then she stops and turns around. 

"I hate you."

With that So Min walks downstairs and straight to her car. She want's to realease her stress with driving. She feels very calm while driving and stop at Ha Nan river. She opens the door and take a walk. She feels really mess. She just can't believe that her father would hurt her this much. She feels like dying. She bursts into tears. So Min crippled to the ground and cry so hard. 

"God, why is this happening to me? You took my mother. And know, father wants me to marry someone who I don't love. Why is the test so hard? Mom, I miss you. I wish you were here mom... Mom.."