Hospital.

Love isn't cruel.

It's getting late at dusk. So Min doesn't realize that day is nearly over. It's almost 7 when she looked at her watch. She packed all her things up. And then she spruced the books on the table. Slowly, she stands up. It's getting better now than before so she carried all the books on her hands. One by one, she placed it to where she took the book. When the last book had been placed back, she saw  a pair of legs were cantilever behind the bookshelf. Quitely, she walked to the owner of the leg and saw Hyun Joong was sleeping soundly while a book rest peacefully on his face. 

So Min took the book from his face. She took a deep look on his face. And then she pointed out her thumb and follow the lines  of his nose down to his lips. 

"Aishh So Min. What are you doing? Stop doing this!"

So Min pulled her thumb back. And then she had an evil idea to revenge. She searched something in her pocket and slipped out a black marker pen. She opened the cap of the marker pen and start to draw a mustache on Hyun Joong's face. So Min keeps on drawing on his face. Once in while she would be giggling by herself as she was looking at her own art.

"Poor Hyun Joong. Actually, you really deserve this. Muahahaha"

Hyun Joong starts to feel itchy around his face. It feels like there's a group of of bugs landing and wandering on his face. At the final stage, he just can't stand of it and quickly opened his eyes. He saw So Min was holding a marker pen pointing towards his face. Hyun Joong harshly grabbed So Min's wrist.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Hyun Joong halfed screamed.

So Min stopped giggling. Like a statue, she just sit there frozely and didn't say a word. Hyun Joong touched his face with his left arm while the right one still holding her wrist. Hyun Joong looked at his hand. BLACK.

"You are purely crazy old women."

Hyun Joong said in husky voice. So Min tried to escape but her right foot had been the hardiness for her to run away.

"Oh no! This monkey gonna kill me for sure" So Min closed her eyes as she can't stand staring at him.

"You're gonna get it, crazy old women." 

Hyun Joong took away the marker pen. And then he stood up and carried So Min like a bride. Hyun Joong walked out trough the library entrance. So Min opened her eyes and smacked on his chest and shoulders.

"PUT ME DOWN!" 

So Min demand but Hyun Joong keeps on carrying her. He leads to the boys gymnasium. He passed trough the wardrobe and the locker room and finally had arrived at the boys toilet. He kick the door and entered and then he put So Min on top of the sink. So Min stopped struggling.

"What are you gonna do with me? Don't you dare do anything. I'll screamed on top of my lungs and they'll finished you off!" 

Hyun Joong stared at So Min's eyes. She started to blushed away and stop screaming. It gives Hyun Joong a little giggled just by looking at her actions.

"You blushed easily, don't you?"

Hyun Joong walked towards to the tissue box that sticked on the wall. Hyun Joong saturated the tissue and gave to So Min. 

"I wan't you to undo all this nonsense and art of yours."

He grabbed her hand and put the soggy tissue on her hands. So Min stared at the tissue.

"What are you waiting for?"

He took her hands and leads to his face. His warm hands gives shivered to So Min. At this point, the two of them can't think straight. They frozed and glared at each other's eyes. And then the silence break off as they heard a water dripping. So Min pulled her hand back.

"Clean it yourself."

So Min throw the tissue away.

"Clean it yourself? I guess not my dear. I demand you to clean all this if not.."

"If not what? You think I'm scared with you?" 

"I think I don't have any other ways unless I've to you here."

He gaves a violent glance.

"How-- How DARE YOU!"

So min punched and smacked his right arm. Hyun Joong let out a big groaned. He took few steps back. Ther were blood dripping like waterfalls out form his jacket. He just can't take it anymore. It feels like the skin was torned out. So Min shocked. She quickly set off from the sink and approach to him. The pain on her right foor she hold it back as she was really panic when Hyun Joong collapsed near the door.

"I-- I'm sorry!" 

So Min panicked. Tears starts to falls down. Hyun Joong looked very pale as he lost many blood in his body. So Min put off his jacket. The wound is getting bigger and worst. So Min pressed the pressure oh his arm but it didn't change anything. She ripped out her t-shirt sleeves and tied it around his arm tightly.

"I have to get you to the hospital. Hold on."

So Min took his left arm and rest it on her shoulder. Her other hands support his waist. With the sprained ankles, So Min walked theirself out from the toilet and off to So Min's car. There were no one passing by, so So Min have to worked out all by herself. 

"My car keys! Wait here, I'll be right back."

So Min put Hyun Joong down to the ground beside the car door and then walked back to the library. She grabbed her things and starts to search Hyun Joong's belonging. She went to where Hyun Joong's spot and took all his thing. And then she walked back to the car and found that Hyun Joong breath heavily. By the look of how his reaction, So Min knew that it really hurts.

"Come, let's go."

So Min lifted him up and swiftly drove her car off to the hospital. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

"My son still insist that he's not gonna marry your daughter."

Mr. Kim let out deep sigh.

"You know Tae Hyun, I felt guilty towards my daughter because I forced her to marry Hyun Joong. She's been crying all day after I told her about this. Deep in my heart, I don't want to marry her with my own choice if I have another choice."

"I know. But you have to do this. If not, you and your daughter will be dead. Sooner or later, he's gonna get and finds you."

"I'm scared Tae Hyun. Only you that can save my daughter. Promise me, Hyun Joong will protect So Min." 

"Don't worry friend. I'll make sure your daughter would be safe and sound in my son's arm. He'll gonna protect her."

Mr. Kim formed a smile to Mr. Jung to calm him down. He knew that Mr. Jung was really terrified about ther daughter safety. Whatever it is, he's gonna help out his Mr. Jung. After talking about a few stuff, Mrs. Jung came back from the cafeteria. She bought fruits and flowers for Mr. Jung.

"Jin Ho, I bought fruits for you. Come, let's eat. I bet you're starving after coma for two days."

Mrs. Kim gave a smile.

"Thank you Tae Hyun, Eun Yeoung. I really owed you a lot." 

..rrrriiinnggg...

Mr. Kim's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Dad, do you see Hyun Joong? I've called him for so many times but he still doesn't pick up his phone. I've checked him at the library college where Hyun Woo said that he's gonna be there but when I turned into it, there's no one. Has he called you?"

"So Ra, calm down. I bet he's out hanging with his friends or what."

"Dad, he is not like this before. The only friend that he only hang out with is only Hyun Woo. I'm worried dad."

"Okay I know. Keep calling him. He might be doesn't hear you call. I'll call home." then they hung up.

"Who's that?" Mrs. Kim ask.

"So Ra. He didn't find Hyun Joong anywhere. And he didn't pick up his phone. Do you know where your son go?"

"How am I supposed to know? I've been here all the time with you guys. Never mind, I'll call him." 

Mrs. Kim walked out with her cellphone oh her hands. She starts to dialled her son's phone number. Hyun Joong still doesn't pick up his phone. 

"why am I so worried? I've never been like this before. God, please save and guard my son."