Library - Part 2

Love isn't cruel.

So Min collapsed on the floor. She hold her right foot. She let out a groaned. The pain on her right foot getting worse. She try to massage her foot but it's getting hurt once she touch it. She shouted for help. Unfortunately, there was no one there. She tried to stood up but she keeps on falling back as her right foot can't accommodate her weight. She wants to cry but she know that tears can't solved anything. She closed her eyes and start to count.

"One.. Two.. Three.. Four.. Fi--.."

"Are you okay?" 

So Min opened her eyes and stunned with a pair of black eyes that she was staring at.

"Hey, I'm talking to you. Are you okay? What are you staring at?"

It was Hyun Joong.  Once again, he hunkered towards So Min. 

"Oh? My-- My foot. I think I sprained my ankle."

So Min blushed away as they were facing to each other only for inches. Hyun Joong looked at So Min's leg and then took a glance on the vending machine.

"You're kicking this thing off? Huh. Why must so stupid?"

Hyun Joong looked at So Min's face. 

"She's blushing. Haha dumb girl."

So Min straight away looked at Hyun Joong. All the blushed went away and all that formed oh her face was and violent face.

"Stupid!?"

So Min hissed and gave a death looked at him.

"Yes, stupid. That is just a machine. You won't get anything if you kick this thing. Come, I'll let you up."

Hyun Joong let out his two hands to help So Min to stands up.

"I don't need your help. I can stand up on my own. Just keep your help." So Min glanced.

"Fine. Since you'll be not accepting my help. Up to you." 

Hyun Joong stood up and walked away inside the library. While So Min still struggling to stand up. She's a durable right? So Min finally grab the fence at the librabry corridor and try to stand up for so money times. Still, she collapsed again. So Min doesn't realize that Hyun Joong was watching over her at the back of the library door. Hyun Joong just can't stare anymore at So Min and walked ahead back to her. Without saying a word, while So Min tried to get up, Hyun Joong grab So Min's hand and carried her like a bride.

"Wha--- Yaaahhh!" So Min eyes widened. She's froze. She can't do anything now as her right foot still sore. 

"You better hold still and clinged your hands around my neck. If not, I might be throw you away down from this corridor."

Hyun Joong gives a nasty look and a juicy smile to So Min. At first yes, So Min felt hesistate. But finally, So Min clinged around Hyun Joong's shoulders. So Min blushed. She felt very bashful as once again, her face is nearer to Hyun Joong. He carried her inside the library and sitted her at the place where So Min's bag placed. 

"Wahh, you are so heavy. You should loose down some weight crazy old women."

"Can you please stop? It's kinda irritating me. And stop pissing me off. Remember, I'm still gathering my revenge towards you."

"Huh. Like I'm a coward. Whatever you say princess."

So Min ordinal her right foot while watching Hyun Joong fixed his hair and dissappeared between the bookshelf in the library.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Mr. Jung's hand moved. Slowly, he opened his eyes. He heard an oxygen monitor tank. He slowly raised his hand up and remove the oxygen mask. It's kinda airless for him to stay wearing it. And then he looked the whole room. It's all white. After awhile, alarm rings beside is bed. And then Doctor Kang Shin Woo enters Mr. Jung hastily with two nurse behind. 

"Oh, thank god Mr. Jung. You're awake!"

Shin Woo smiled.

"What happened? Where's So Min?"

He groaned because of the wound around his forehead.

"She already went to class this morning. She had visited you before she went. Mr. Jung-ssi, she's really worried about you." 

"How many days I've been unconcious?"

"Two days. Don't worry, So Min will come in anytime now. Aren't you hungry?" 

"Yes, kinda. But I'll wait for So Min."

"Okay, if that is what you want, I can't resist. Have a rest Mr. Jung-ssi. If you need anything, just pressed the green button on your left side bed. Within 1 minutes, the nurse will come." 

"Hahahaha you know how to make me laugh Doctor Shin. Thank you for taking care of my daughter."

Mr Jung formed a smile on his lips. 

"It's not a big deal. I've treat her like my own sister Mr. Jung-ssi."

Shin Woo patted on Mr. Jung hands and walked out. 

"Ahh my back hurts. This cause because I've been laying down too much."

While Mr. Jung was murmuring to himself, the door opened.

"Jung Jin Ho!" Mr. Kim and his wife approached.

"Oh no. Look at you. What happened to you?"

"Oh? Kim Tae Hyun. Hahaha well. I'm getting old nowadays. A lot of disease came to visit me I guess."

"Aishh this old man. Are you okay? I heard you're in coma for two days."

"Yes, I just woke up. Oh Mrs. Kim, long time no see you. Where's your son?"

"Ahh yes. I'm doing good. Son? He's still hasn't come home from college."

"I thought that boy is with you. If he's here, I'm gonna meet him up with my daughter since she could be here anytime. Hahaha"