"She's here. She's finally here."

Love isn't cruel.

"Put me down please put me down!"

Ji Young put So Min down. He still held tight So Min's hand. He won't let So Min went back to the warehouse. It's just too dangerous. 

"Stay here. I'm going in there to help Hyun Joong."

As soon as Ji Young let go her hands, So Min stopped him.

"I wanna come with you."

"But, baby it's too dangerous. Don't go in there. Th police might be here in any minutes."

Mr. Jung was sitting trying to catch his breath. Trying to persuade her not to go. And trying to catch his breath.

"No father. Remember when you said you want me to marry and be together with someone that I love? And now, please don't stop me from being together with someone that I've fall in love."

"So Min-ah, please. Listen to your father. It is too dangerous. It's not about love anymore. It's about your safety."

Ji Young held tight both of So Min's shoulder. So Min remained quiet.

"Please? Do it for Hyun Joong?"

So Min looked at both Ji Young's eyes. 

"Sorry."

So Min pushed him away hard and it makes Ji Young falls down. So Min ran back to the warehouse as fast as she can't. She put  aside about all of her pain. All her scars. Everything.

"Please.. Don't leave me Hyun Joong.."

"So Min!"

Ji Young screamed. He quickly stood up and ran after her. 

"Please bring back my daughter and Hyun Joong safely!!!"

Mr. Jung shout. 

"Why are you so stupid So Min!"

So Min succeed to enter the warehouse. No one had realize her appearence. She quickly grab a wooden stick nearby and hid behind the big boxes. He saw Hyun Joong laying down on the floor.

"Tell me boy. Is it worth it for me to kill you? I supposed to kill Jung Jin Ho. But he got escaped."

Woo Jin kicked Hyun Joong once again.

"Ahhhhh!!!"

"It hurts you so bad isn't it? Hahahahaha."

So Min stood up. She wants to kill that man. But then someone covered . She struggled.

"Shhh."

Ji Young put her down. He let go of So Min.

"It's too dangerous for you. Let's make a plan. I'm gonna approach them. When the time comes, I want you to bring Hyun Joong out from this warehouse. Arasso?"

"But.."

"shhh.."

Ji Young put his fingertips on So Min's lips.

"You love him right?"

So Min nodded.

"Okay. Let's bring down that old man."

Ji Young stood up. Then he ran towards them. 

"Stop!"

Silence.

"Who the hell are you? Another kiddo?"

"The police would be here in any minutes. You'll be rot in jail."

"Who says?"

This time, the buddy of Woo Jin came. There was three of them left till he can't remember how many of them that he had to beat them down. Soon, someone screaming.

"Found this girl at the back."

"Awhhh, such a lovely friends. Why did you came back? Want to see me?"

One of the man bring down So Min. She was few inches from Hyun Joong.

"Tied them up. And burn this place."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Please hurry!"

There was a lot of police car running down the streets. So Ra, Mrs. Kim and Jessica were in one of the cars. Since it is a mountain road, it's hard for the car to speed. A few kilometres before they reached the warehouse, someone stopped their car. 

"Please help!"

It was Daniel and Hyun Woo. Hyun Woo's face turned very pale as he lost too many blood. Jessica saw him and quickly ran to Hyun Woo."

"Hyun Woo yah!"

"Jess... Jessica?"

Daniel and Hyun Woo crippled on the road. Jessica put Hyun Woo's head on her hips."

"What had happened to you?"

"I'---- I'm okay"

"No, you're not! Please someone help him. Please!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hyun Joong stayed lie down on the floor while So Min and Ji Young were tied up together back to back on a pole wooden stick a lil bit far from Hyun Joong. Then the man splashed the petrol water all ove rthe place that would be enough to burn the whole warehouse. Hyun Joong doesn't have the strength anymore to stand up. He could only watch what did they done to him. So Min keeps on begging not to burn Hyun Joong.

"Be careful boys. Don't let your hands get the dirt."

Woo Jin packed all his things up. At the back of the warehouse there was a car waiting for him. Before he could walked away and thing that he won, he gave his last speech towards them with a cigar lighten up on his fingertips.

"You know. This isn't the way that I've actually planned. Never mind. Soon I'll find Jung Jin Ho and killed him. Let's pretend that he got a second chance to live. Hahahahaha"

"I can't be like this. I can't let him go away. He is the reason why did my father have the disire to kill me.  God, if you hear me, please show me the way..."

Before Woo Jin walked out from the warehouse, all of them heard a loud sirens approaching the warehouse. 

". Let's get outta here!"

Woo Jin threw his cigar onto a box and there were flames started to fire. So Min and Ji Young trying their best to untie it but it seems like there was no ending of it. The fire started to trail all over the place. From the fence, walls, and to the roof. Some of the roof had fallen down with flames.

"Hyun Joong!!!"

The police one by one came in. But they couldn't proceed it till So Min and Ji Young as it was too dangerous for them. The policeman then called for the fire fighter.

"So Min... Urghh... So Min.."

"Hyun Joong! Hold on!"

Ji Young said as he was trying to untie the rope. As soon as they managed to untie the rope, So Min ran towards Hyun Joong. Ji Young followed from behind but he didn't have the time to get there as a wooden pole from the roof with fire falls down. It feels like forever to wait for the fire fighter to arrived.

"Ji Young ah!"

So Min looked behind and shouted for his name. It was blurry as the fire separated both of them.

"Go on! Save Hyun Joong. I'm going to get help!"

So Min cried from scared. She's a normal girl that would afraid of fire. Especially the big flames. She turned around and saw Hyun Joong was laying down the floor weakly. 

"I must save him no matter what."

So Min reached for Hyun Joong. She slaps slowly Hyun Joong's shoulders to make sure he was not unconcious. 

"Hyun Joong ah, I'm here."

"She's here. She's finally here."

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

 

Managed to complete another chapter after struggling of thinking what am I about to write. Another feelings telling me that this chapter is . Sorry readers if this chapter . I'm trying my best. Another half an hour the Christmas Eve would end. I bet that tho those who celebrated it having a great time today! Don't forget to give me all your feedback ok?

Special thanks to those who really stayed tune on reading my stories. Without you, I'm not being able to continue this story. Thank you once again subscribers! And to those who always gives your comments on every chapter. Thank you! Take care love :)