Beautiful hangover.

Love isn't cruel.

"Are we there yet?"

"Yah, it has been more that 100 times you ask. Aren't you tired?"

Jessica sigh. She was very irritate with Daniel's question over and over again. There were less passenger in that flight as they took the last plane. There were sitting in the middle of the plane which construct three rows of seat. Jessica was sitting in the middle, Hyun Woo on her right while Daniel in her left. Hyun Woo's hand was acrossed his chest while his eyes was closed. 

"You think New Zealand is just beside your house?"

Hyun Woo said. Daniel and Jessica looked at Hyun Woo.

"Yah! My body is aching and my foot is cramp. That's why I hate flying on a plane."

Daniel snapped. 

"Let's just stop this. I've ben thinking what are we gonna do next. We have to find Mrs Jung and So Ra. We have to let them go from Mr. Jung."

"Aish.. Miss Jessica-ssi. You think it's easy?"

Jessica sigh and bang her head back towards her chair. 

"Isn't that the guy that we saw earlier?"

"What guy?"

Daniel and Jessica searched arounf the plane. 

"You guys see that man who was sitting right there?"

Hyun Woo pointed out his finger infront of them. Then one of the stewardess walked pass by.

"Err, Miss!"

"Yes sir. May I help?"

"Oh. Mhm I just wanna asked. Did the plane to New Zealand before this had fly to there?"

"The flight that was supposed to be off this afternoon had been postponed to this flight. Are you one of the passenger that was suppose to take the flight in the afternoon?"

"Oh? Ahhh, no. Just asking. Miss.."

"Yes?"

"Is there some kind of president in the first class? Cause I see there were some guys wearing black suits."

"Ahh, no. There's no president. There were a mother and a daughter. I think maybe they come from rich people. So maybe that's why she had a lot of guards."

"Ahh yes. Thank you!"

"Yes sir. If you need anything, you can ask me."

The stewardess walked away and Hyun Woo looked at both Daniel and Jessica.

"Do you think that...?"

Daniel start to feel curious. Then Jessica snapped.

"If he is the guy that we met just now, it means, we are on the right track!"

Hyun Woo covered Jessica mouth as she was half yelled. The guard who was sitting nearby looked at them. Then Hyun Woo gave out a small laugh and he act a fake acting.

"Aigoo yeobo. What's here at your mouth? You should not eat no more chocolates. Arasso?"

Jessica and Daniel eyes widened. Jessica murmured.

"What are you doing!?"

"Shhh, just follow the flow.."

Then Hyun Woo bowed a lil' bit to the man and the man looked in front again. Three of them let out a sigh. 

"Look, we have to be careful. We don't wanna die so fast right?" 

Daniel and Jessica nodded and they keep their eye on them. After around 4 to 8 hours on the plane, they manage to landed at New Zealand airport around 2 in the morning. The three of them keep following the guards that was guarding Mrs. Jung and So Ra. They stopped at a long black limo car. Hyun Woo, Jessica and Daniel followed them from behind by the taxi that they get on. Daniel almost fell asleep when the taxi stopped at where the limo car stopped. The car stopped at a big villa in Queenstown. It was a really big mansion. 

"Sir, what is this place call?"

Hyun Woo who was sitting beside the taxi driver asked. 

"This is Rarotonga beach villa. Behind this villa have a beautiful beach."

"Oh. Thank you. By the way, take us to the near hotel around this area."

"Alright."

The taxi driver brought them to the near hotel. As soon as they arrived, they took two rooms. Hyun Woo and Daniel shared the room while Jessica was in her own. Their room was just beside and they can communicate trough the balcony. Daniel who was the first one landed on a dream land as he entered the room. Hyun Woo clean himself up. After cleaning, he saw that Daniel was still on his shoes and his jacket. 

"Aigoo this man. For real?"

Hyun Woo took off his shoes and his jacket. Daniel moaned in his sleep. Hyun Woo can't sleep even though he was really tired and need some sleep. So, he went out to the balcony and he appreciate the night breezy wind. While he taking a deep breath, Jessica came.

"Can't sleep?"

Hyun Woo looked beside him. Jessica was smiling.

"I hope Hyun Joong and So Min would be just fine. Do you know that their wedding is today?"

"Mhmm. I know. Too bad I can't be with her walking down the aile as her bridesmaid."

"Hahaha. I wonder how would you look like wearing the bridesmaid gown. Maybe you'll looked like Kate Middleton's sister, Pipa."

"You kidding? I'm not pretty as they were."

"Who says, who says you're not perfect? Who says you're not worth it? Who says you're not beautiful? Who says.....?"

"Hahahahahaha you listen to Selena Gomez songs?"

"I'm not. But you really got that beautiful pair of eyes and your smile. I like it."

Jessica blushed and looked down. Hyun Woo giggled  and then he became serious back. He let out a small sigh.

"I'm worried."

Jessica looked at him.

"I know how you feel. So Min is my bestfriend too. I won't let anybody hurt her."

Hyun Woo remained silence and smiled at Jessica. Then he looked up at the sky. It was full of stars. And they remained silence just like that till morning. And they didn't even realize that they slept at the balcony!

"Yah! What are you guys doing here? Why you too sleep here? Isn't there any bed for you to land on?"

Hyun Woo startled from his sleeping and woke up. He wiped his drools and while standing up. 

"I slept here?"

Hyun Woo confused.

"Yes you are!"

Daniel half yelled and it woke Jessica up.

"What's with the noise? Daniel-ah, can you please shut your mouth? I need some sleep here.."

Jessica yawned and then she was taken aback because she was sleeping on the floor. Then she stood up and fixed her hair. 

"Yah, you keep on drooling. Wiped your mouth and get ready. We need to do a lot of works today."

Daniel demand Jessica and Hyun Woo and then he walked back in and prepared himself up. Jessica and Hyun Woo looked at each other and then they laughed. After that Jessica walked back in her room and so do Hyun Woo. After taking their breakfast, while waiting for the taxi, Jessica made a call.

"So Min?"

"Jessica."

"Are you okay my dear? How's your wedding?"

"I'm okay. Everything went well. But I'm scared Jessica.."

"Don't be. Daniel, Hyun Woo and I are here."

"Here? Where?"

"In New Zealand. We safely arrived here. And now, we were following Mrs. Jung and her daughter. We decide to take them as soon as we get them."

"For real!?"

"Yes. And don't tell Hyun Joong cause Hyun Woo would tell him about it later. Message me your address. I'll get there as soon as possible. Take care. Arasso?"

"Be hurry!"

Jessica hung up and they went it the taxi and went straight to Rarotonga villa beach. 

"Do you bring all the equipment that I've asked you to bring?"

Hyun Woo asked.

"Yes. All ready."

Jessica checked her big backpack which full of spy equipment. She bought it all from Korea. Lucky her cause she got a cousins who sells it and she got a discount from it. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

It was almost 10 in the morning where So Min just woke up from her sleep. She quickly got up and took a glance over the bed to see if Hyun Joong have woke up. 

"Oh?"

There were no presence of him laying down on the floor. The pillows and blankets were not there as well. So Min took her towel in the wardrobe and saw Hyun Joong's pillow and blankets were kept neatly in it. Then she took her morning bath with the water heater. She got more refreshing after taken her bath. So Min then chose a black sweat shirt and long hotpants. And then she grabbed her purple hoodie and wore it while walking outside the room. 

"Where's everybody?"

The mansion seems to be so quiet. One thing that she would realize every morning was, she would heard a romance musical that came from the flame hut room down the floor which she knew Hyun Joong would played it. She sneak in Mr. Jung's room but there were no one. So she walked down the stairs and straight to the kitchen. Her maids was preparing a breakfast. It gave a relief to her. She walked to the dining table and sat and start to pick the breakfast food that was served for her.

"Eva, where's everybody?"

So Min asked her maid.

"Mr. Jung is in the library. Mr Kim went out with his suitcase this early in the morning. He told me that he'll be staying in his own mansion around Queenstown."

"Oh, really?"

So Min took a sipped on her juice. She froze as her maid was still standing watching for her.

"Is there anything Eva?"

"Uhh.. Mhm, Hyun Joong left me a message for you. He told me to meet you at the bridge in Queenstown."

"Bridge? What bridge?"

"I-- I don't know. He didn't mention which bridge. But he told me that you knew that bridge."

"Oh.. Really? Mhmm thank you Eva."

So Min finished up her breakfast and went straight to the library. Mr. Jung was sitting near the window while holding a photo album on his hand.

"Father.."

"Oh, So Min-ah. Where's Hyun Joong?"

"He gone out. Father, have you taken your breakfast?"

"Yes, I have. Come my princess."

Mr. Jung smiled weakly to So Min. So Min walked towards her father and stood beside him.

"You miss mother right?"

So Min asked her father. Mr. Jung was staring on one of the family photos. So Min was still in her high school age which the photo was taken. Her hair was short level on her shoulders and there was a bunny pin stick on her right side of her hair. She was hugging Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung tightly. The three of them were smiling so brightly as there were having really fun. 

"You remember this, So Min?"

So Min nodded and landed her chin on his father shoulders. She hugged her father from behind. 

"This is one of my favorite photo that I've ever had." 

So Min replied while smiling. 

"So Min-ah.."

"Yes father?"

She untie the hug and sat opposite her father. So Min looked at this old man's eyes. There were so much sorrow in it. 

"If I die, I want you to take care of yourself. Live well, and be happy. And feel the presence of love once you feel it. I won't be long.."

"Father!"

Mr. Jung didn't finished his word when So Min snapped.

"Please don't talk like that while you still alive. You promise me that you'll never leave this little princess aren't you?"

Tears start to form. Mr. Jung closed the album book and let out a small sigh. Then he looked directly to So Min.

"I'm sorry if I can't fulfilled the promise my dear.. I'm sorry.."

"I know you will fulfilled the promise. I know you can. You just need faith in yourself. Mother would be proud of you."

So Min smiled and she landed her hands on Mr. Jung hands.

"Kere. If I'm still alive, I won't leave you."

Then the two of them hugged. But then So Min's phone vibrate. It was a text message. Tey untie the hug and So Min checked the text message.

"What take you so long to get here? Come on, don't tell me your had and ulcer. Kekeke :p"

It was from Hyun Joong. So Min let out a big sigh.

"Aish this monkey!"

So Min murmured. 

"Is there something important that you gotta do?"

"Ahh.. No it's just Hyun Joong."

So Min gave a fake giggled.

"Then? What does he want? He wants to meet you? Aigoo my princess. Go and see him."

"But--"

"No buts. Now go."

Mr. Jung turned his daughter shoulders to the door. Then So Min walked out from the library and went to her room to get prepared. She choose a simple outfits. A peach lining blouse and a black-blue jeans. Then she sat in front of the mirror and wore a simple make-up. She put on a compact powder, her eye liner and a lip bum. She let go her long wavy hair and put on a cap. Then she took her last touch up, a thick cardigan and her phone. 

"Father! I'm going out!"

So Min yelled enough for Mr. Jung to hear it. Mr. Jung just looked at his daughter at the balcony near the library and staircase inside the house. 

"Have fun my princess!"