The anger.

Love isn't cruel.

Hyun Joong was sitting at the bench near the park which facing the gate house. It's been 2 hours since the night came and So Min still wasn't at home. It's kinda cold outside and it gave him a lil' shivered around his neck. Still, he doesn't know what's the main point he was doing there.

 

~~FLASHBACK~~

 

"I want you to kill her."

"What!?"

"You don't like this marriage aren't you?"

"Yes-- But.."

"If you don't like this marriage, you have to kill her. And you'll be free. Besides, you'll get all the shares and profits in Mr. Jung company. Or should I call it, the owner of Royal Holding."

"I-- I didn't understand.."

"Sooner or later you will when you realize that life is all about money and not about love. I want you to kill her as soon as you heard Mr. Jung death news. Then, you can proceed."

"No! I won't kill anyone. Why me? Why I have to kill So Min?"

"Listen here kiddo. You are only my foster child. You live wealthily because of my money. I want you to pay back for what I've bought and gave you. So, to pay back, you have to take over Mr. Jung's company and then debt is done."

Hyun Joong hearts almost drop. Foster child? So I am his foster child? What about his sister? Is she also his own sister or just the other foster child?

"If it takes that I've to jump myself out from mountain, I won't kill anyone. And I will pay back your money. "

"Not so fast. What about your sister? So Ra? Hahahaha"

"Noona?"

"Yes, she is your biological sister. She's my ransom. One step you failed, she'll get the pay."

"Leave her alone!"

"No, I won't. I want you to follow my orders then I'll let her go."

 

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~

 

The words that Mr. Kim said to him few days back then keep on flashing back on his mind. He have to kill So Min for the sake of his sister. But Mrs. Kim resist him not to kill So Min. She'll find a way to escape and save So Ra. But how? Hyun Joong slipped his hand on his right pocket of jacket and took out a small bottle that Mrs. Kim had gave to him.

"Poison.."

Hyun Joong held the bottle and turned it around a few times. Then he shaked the bottle. After few minutes doing it, he heard a hon outside the villa. Hyun Joong kept it away and stood up. He put his two hands in his pocket to keep warm. 

"Thank you."

"It's okay. Well, next time we should grab something to eat. Bring your future husband along."

"Arasso. Bye!"

"Bye."

So Min took some few steps back and wave at Ji Young before the car dissappear. So Min fix the shopping bag on her two hands and draw her steps into the villa. While walking up the stairs, she saw Hyun Joong was sitting at the table near the garden.

"Oh?"

So Min stopped. Hyun Joong just remained silence and looked at So Min without any feelings formed on his face.

"Don't you want to help me?"

"Why?"

"Well, can't you see that I'm carrying a lot of stuff here? Shouldn't you be a gentleman?"

"Do I have to be like what you say?"

Hyun Joong chuckled and went inside the villa. So Min withstand the furious. Then she shouted.

"SUCH AN INHUMAN YOU MONKEY! YOU THINK I'M TOO DESPERATE FOR YOUR HELP? Pabo."

So Min went inside the villa and tumbled on the couch. She put down the shopping bags and sigh. She took a deep breath. And then without she realize, something dropped from her eyes.

"This isn't the life that I want."

So Min sobbed hard. And then she wiped away the tears. She took off her boots and her bag. And then she lay down and rest her head under her two hands for supporting her head. She sang a sentence of her favorite lullaby.

"...When the baby's in his deeply nap, all seem peaceful..."

Few seconds after that, she fell asleep. With that, So Min doesn't realize that Hyun Joong had heard everything. Hyun Joong was standing against behind the wall in the kitchen. Hyun Joong sigh.

"This isn't the life that I want either. Trust me, you would be suffering if you know what's really going on right now So Min."

Hyun Joong slowly, walked to the living room and took a deep look at So Min. He lifted up So Min like the bride style quietly not to wake her up. He put So Min on her room. Then he covered her with the blankets. Hyun joong once more went down and brought up all the shopping bags to her room and placed it near the wardrobe. Before he went out, he took another look at her and switch off the lights and closed the door. While still holding the door knob, Hyun Joong whispered.

"Night So Min."

Then, he went straight away to his room. While preparing himself to doze to sleep, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Son."

Hyun Joong silent.

"Why? You're not gonna ask me how am I doing?"

"If you want me to kill So Min now, I will. But first, you have to let go my sister."

"Not so fast son. Mr. Jung still alive. Never mind, I'll let you enjoy your life with your wife first. Then, you can kill her right away."

"Don't worry, I'll kill her."

"That's my boy."

Mr. Kim hung up. Hyun Joong held his indignant. He threw the phone and make it crashed down onto the floor. He doesn't want to think anymore and he grabbed his pillow and pulled his blanket and doze off to sleep.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

The sunshine shone on So Min's window and it gave her distracted by the lights. So Min tosed around and was surprised she was in her own bedroom. She got up and pulled the blanket towards her chest with a fear expression. She took a looked inside her blankets and found put that she's still wearing the clothes last night.

"Ah thank god."

So Min draw her path to the toilet and brushed her teeth. Then she decide to take a look at Hyun Joong and headed to his room at the end of the corner of that floor. So Min knocked once but there's no answer. She knocked again. No answer. She twisted the door knob and opened the door. While she was making her step inside, Hyun Joong was standing behind her.

"What are you doing?"

So Min stopped and froze. She turned around and made a fake smile.

"Nothing. Hehehe"

"Well, are you gonna just stay there?"

"Huh?"

Hyun Joong pushed So Min a li'l bit. Then he walked in the room and standing in front of his wardrobe.

"Can you please leave?"

"I will. But, thank you for last night."

"Last night?"

"You brought me to my room right?"

Hyun Joong turned around and stared at So Min. Hyun Joong gave a small nodded and looking back at his wardrobe. So Min chuckled. Then she leave the room. Hyun Joong prepared  himself to go out to took some fresh air since it was a lil'l bit windy and breezy. He chose a blue old tee stripes pattern and he match it with his black jacket. After he satisfied with his outfits, he drew his path out from his room. While walking down he saw So Min was setting up the table with breakfast for that day. Hyun Joong stopped. Then So Min looked at the stairs and saw Hyun Joong was watching her.

"Oh? You're going out?"

"I'll be home late."

"Wait, don't you want to have some breakfast?"

"No, thank you."

He walked out form the house without turning. Without smiling. Only the expressionless face was formed on his face. So Min sigh.

"I hope you'll find a girl that will change you completely Hyun Joong and too bad, I can't be that girl."