The new life may begins.

Love isn't cruel.

"What we have here?"

"Hahaha Woo Jin, can you be patient for a bit?"

"Okay, okay I will. So how?"

"Let me order something to fresh myself."

"Go ahead."

Mr. Kim ordered his drinks before he went back to the conversation. Lee Woo Jin was sitting in front of him relaxly waiting for Mr. Kim to continue the conversation.

"So, I already sent both of them to New Zealand."

Mr. Kim grinned and leaned back on his chair.

"I made Jin Ho fell on my trapped. I've give out my orders to my Hyun Joong to kill So Min as soon as he had heard the nwes of Jin Ho death."

"HAHAHAHAHA, you really have the brain."

Woo Jin laughed out loud.

"I'll gave Jin Ho to you for your revenge. All I want is his money. Soon, I'll be rich!"

"Not so fast my friend. This is my plan. You are my buddy that follow my orders. Without me, you'll not be able to marry Hyun Joong with So Min and made Jin Ho fell on your trap."

Mr. Kim stopped smiling. He's face straight as soon as he heard what did Woo Jin told him.

"I want 50% of the share from Royal Holding. And you'll get another 50%."

"No way! Why would I share 50% of it to you? I'll just give you 35%. Enough."

Woo Jin showed his violent face and made him pulled Mr. Kim shirt further to him. Woo Jin's guard who was there held both of Mr. Kim hands.

"Not so fast Kim Tae Hyun. Can't you remember that I'm the one who had helped you? You want me to cut your other fingers so that you'll remember?"

"N--- No--. Let me go first."

Woo Jin gave the eye contact to his buddy. He released the shirt and so do his buddy, released  Mr. Kim two hands. 

"I'll give what you want."

"Ahaaa, that is what I want to here. You play such a good game doggie!"

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"So Min?"

So Min turned around and saw her father was standing behind her while holding two glass of orange juice. 

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing."

She took one glass for her and took a sipped on the juice. And then she put it on the table near the balcony.

"Father, do you still remember the night when we spent our time here with mum on my birthday when I was 12?"

"Of course I do. A fireworks for your big present."

So Min smile and giggled and followed by Mr. Jung.

"Mum told me that she had nothing for my present. But then she brought me here and promise that she'll never leave me alone. But.. I guess.. She broke her promises."

"Don't talk like that. God loves her more than us. I bet, mum will get hurt if she know you said like that."

So Min faced her father. And then she hold Mr. Jung's fingers and embraced it with her fingers.

"Father, promise me that you'll never gonna leave me."

"I promise."

Mr. Jung formed a smile to So Min. 

"Come, let's take a look from up here. It's kinda breezy here."

Mr. Jung stood up and pulled her hands and they walked together to the opened roof space that was located at the 4th floor. It was really nice to be up there as they can see the mountains, the blue skies and everything that they saw on the road. So Min hugged Mr. Jung tightly.

"Father, do you know the song that mum always sings for me?"

"How am I suppose to know? You two never told me about your secret code."

"Mum always sing me a lullaby. A Child in The Island House. Do you know that song?"

"Dear, I don't know that song. But if twinkle-twinkle little stars, of course I know for sure!"

"Aishhh."

"Hahahaha So Min, I'm kidding."

"Yeah right father. Oh I almost forgot. It's time for dinner!"

So Min untied the hugged.

"Don't worry. I already called the pizza."

It was Hyun Joong. So min and Mr. Jung turned around and saw Hyun Joong was holding phone on his hand. 

"You're not suppose to be here. You are not well yet."

"I'm okay now Mr. Jung. I'll head down first. The pizza delivery would be here in any minutes."

Hyun Joong turned around and head down by lift. So Min and Mr. Jung looked at each other.'

"What did just happend?"

"Child, your future husband is a hero. Come, let's head down and set up the table."