Mia.

Love isn't cruel.

Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung had arrived on the friday morning. It was an awkward moment when the two father arrived. After their arrival, Mr. Jung went straight to So Min. He was very glad cause nothing happen to her daughter but it was weird to him when he saw his daughter's eyes is swollen. Swollen because of crying. He tried to ask why, but So Min told him that she's okay. While Mr. Kim, just gave an evil smile to Hyun Joong. 

"Breakfast is ready!"

So Min said enough for her voice to let all the man in the house knew that breakfast is ready. Hyun Joong came down first and stared at So Min. She looked away when she realize that he was looking at her. Hyun Joong sigh. Then, Mr. Kim came down and few minutes after that followed by Mr. Jung. The dining table that morning was very solitary. 

"So Min-ah."

Mr. Kim opened his mouth and starts a conversation.

"I bet, you already know that you'll getting married tomorrow right? So, this afternoon your dress and Hyun Joong's suit will arrived. All the preparations had done by your father. You guys ready?"

Both Hyun Joong and So Min looked at each other. Then, So Min nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Kim."

"Oh? Don't call me Mr. Kim. Call me dad. Soon, you'll be my daughter-in-law. Isn't it, Jung Jin Ho?"

Mr. Kim gave an evil smile to Mr. Jung. Then Mr. Jung nodded and tried to act like nothing happen. Mr. Kim had finished his breakfast and leave the table and drove himself to nowhere. Mr. Jung seems to be so thrilled. So Min wanted to ask and sit down and talk about Mr. Kim but Hyun Joong militated her. 

"Why?"

"Because if you talk to your father, he'll get more worried. He doesn't want you to get involved."

Hyun Joong looked at So Min's eyes while holding her two arms. Then, she pushed Hyun Joong's hand and walked away from him. Mr. Jung was in his room sitting while looking outside the window with and empty view. 

"May I come in?"

Mr. Jung looked at the doorway. It was Hyun Joong and then Mr. Jung nodded. He walked to Mr. Jung and sat opposite him. 

"Mr. Jung-ssi.."

"You already know about it?"

Hyun Joong nodded.

"Your father forced me to sign the take over contract. If not, he'll kill my daughter."

"He's not my father."

Mr. Jung looked up at Hyun Joong.

"His my foster father. That is what he told me."

"Did he ordered you to do something?"

"Yes.. He wants me to kill So Min."

"Get out. Get out!"

Mr. Jung was really mad. His conjecture is true. They want to kill So Min. 

"But---"

"Get out! And stay away from my daughter!"

"Mr. Jung-ssi.."

"I SAID GET OUT!"

Hyun Joong hardly get out from the room. He was startled as he saw So Min was 10 steps from the room at the corner with the teary eyes. 

"He's upset..."

"So Min-ah.."

"I can't do this! I hate you! Why did your family wanna kill us!? Why?"

So Min was shouting in whisper not to let Mr. Jung heard about it. Hyun Joong approached her tried to calm herself.

"Don't touch me!"

Then, she ran towards her room. She bang the door and it made Hyun Joong's heart bounded. Then, his phone rang.

"Hyun Joong-ah!"

"Hyun Woo?"

"Yah, they took your mother away. I don't where they go. But there were two luggages. I think they wanna go to the airport."

"Where are you?"

"I'm following your mother's car. But they're not using the road to the airport."

"Just follow them. You're with who?"

"I'm with Jessica and Daniel."

"Great, just keep on following them."

"Arasso, eh, Hyun Joong-ah, where's So Min? Their friends keep on calling her but she didn't pick up her phone."

"She's fine. Never mind, I'll tell her about it. "

Then they hung up. Hyun Joong went straight to So Min's room and knocked the door three times. No answer. Then he tried to open the door, but the door was locked. 

"So Min... So Min-ah."

Hyun Joong let out a sigh.

"Jessica and Daniel are worried about you. They've called you for so many times but you didn't answer. Take the call. Arasso?"

So Min was standing beside the door. She opened her ears and listen to Hyun Joong's persuasions. Then she heard his footsteps walking away. So Min sobbed. She turned to her bed and search for her phone. There were a lot of miss called, text message and voice message. She had turn off her phone that's why she didn't know. She dialled Jessica's phone number.

"Jessica!"

"Oh? So Min-Ah! Yah! Me and Daniel was worried about you!"

"Jessica, help me!"

"So Min, calm down. I'll find a way to get there. Arasso? Listen, Hyun Joong was demanded by his foster father to kill you after he killed your father. If he doesn't kill you, his sister will pay for it. In this situation, we don't want anyone to get harm."

"What nonsense are you talking about!?"

"So Min-ah. This isn't a nonsense. It's true. We are now trying to save Mrs. Jung and So Ra. What I want you to do is, don't let Mr. Kim know that you've already all his plan. Arasso?"

"Jessica, I'm scared!"

"Hyun Joong is there for you. Don't worry, me, Daniel, Hyun Woo will get there on your wedding. But first, we have to save them."

"Stop telling me that I'm safe with Hyun Joong! Don't you know that his dad gonna kill my father? Do you know that?"

So Min hung up and threw away the phone. She screamed on the top of her lungs.

"I can't do this anymore..."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"So Min? So Min? Aishh.."

Jessica looked at her phone screen. So Min cut the call.

"What's wrong?"

Daniel asked anxiously.

"I told her that she would be save with Hyun Joong. But it seems like she doesn't trust him. Then, she told me that Hyun Joong's dad gonna kill her father.."

Jessica sigh. Then Hyun Woo snapped the conversation.

"Poor her. Wait, where's does this car wanna go?"

Hyun Woo followed the car carefully not to be seen and discovered. The car that he was following was heading to some kind of place that barely he could sees in the city. There was a big plant field around them. Then, the car turned to left and they saw a small hut inside the junction. Hyun Woo parked the car near some big bushes that can hide his car. 

"Do you think this is the place that they hide So Ra?"

Hyun Woo looked at Jessica and Daniel.

"Probably."

Daniel replied. Then they saw the guards was scouting a girl from the hut. The girl was tied and her eyes were covered with black cloth. 

"Guys, looked! It's So Ra!"

Jessica half whispered and made both of the boys startled. Both of them search for the girl.

"Yes, there she is. She wore the same clothes when the last time I saw him in college. God, look at her!"

"I think Mr. Kim had must been do something to her."

Daniel tried to make a conclusion. Then the car started to move and Hyun Woo drove the car outside the bushes and followed the car.

"Whatever it is, this is really no kidding and playing around."

Daniel tried being a childish by making Jessica and Hyun Woo getting more anxious.

"Yah, stop it. I think they'll brought So Ra and Mrs Kim to New Zealand. Cause tomorrow is So Min's wedding."

"I think so."

After following around two hours, the car stopped at the airport just like what they thought. Soon. Mrs Jung out from the car wearing a nice clothes and so do So Ra. 

"They've must been changed the clothes in the car."

"Come, let's go."

The three of them out from the car. They followed Mrs. Kim and Kim So Ra. They seems like they've been thretheaned badly and that's why their face looked so afraid. Then, they saw Mrs. Kim and So Ra walked to the New Zealand flight department. 

"It's true."

Hyun Woo and Daniel sigh after Jessica told them that Mrs. Kim will fly to New Zealand. 

"What are we gonna do?"

"Don't worry. You guys packed all your stuffs. We'll fly to New Zealand tonight."

Hyun Woo and Daniel eyes widened.

"What----"

"Aigoo, just packed all your stuff. I've bought the tickets. Don't worry. Come, let's go home and be ready."

Jessica pulled the boys arms side by side and dragged them to the car. Whatever it is, they'll gonna fly to New Zealand tonight!