You again?

Love isn't cruel.

Why? Why? Why? Why does dad wants me to get married with his choice? Isn't it enough for him stop me from futhering my studies in United Kingdom? Aishh this old man. Such a mess. I need to find a way to stop this marriage. 

While Hyun Joong walking, accidentally he bump into someone and it crash his shoulder so hard that makes he falls down. The next thing he remember is he saw a girl was lying on the ground unconciously. Hyun Joong panick.

"Yah, are you okay? Hey, miss. Wake up! Wake up! Aishhh."

Hyun Joong try to hold her hands when suddenly he felt cold in both of her hands. He put his hand on her forehead and he feels that the girl is burning up. Hyun Joong tries to get some help by shouting but there were no one passing by at the corridor. Hyun Joong carry the girl like a bride and runs towards his car. He went back to the corridor and grab all the girls thing. After that he drives to the Soul Hospital. 

While waiting outside the emergency room, a nurse approach to Hyun Joong.

"Sir, are you her husband? We want you to sign a form so that we can proceed the treatment to treat her. Can you follow me?"

"I-- I'm not.. Ahh.. Yes, I am her husband. Oh okay whatever you say.." Husband? Why I admit that I am her husband? Aishhh silly Hyun Joong!

After signing the form, the nurse lead him to the ward where the girl's been admitted. Once he stop at the door, he saw the girl was lying on the bed with many wires on her hands. He walks near the girl. 

This girl.. I think I've seen her before. Where could it be? Wah, she is so pretty. Why would a pretty girl like her lying down here? She's suppose to date with her boyfriend or go shopping with her girls. Such a pathetic. She should have take  care of her health. What a troublemaker.

"Whe-- Where am I? Uhh what's all this wire all over my hands?" The girl try to sit up but she feels very weak. And then she saw someone standing beside her.

"Miss, you shouldn't act like this. You need to get some rest. You are in hospital. I bring you here." Says Hyun Joong try to calm the girl down.

"Hospital? How? You brought me here?"

"Oh god, why you're asking too many questions? Just lay down and sleep. You are not well enough to move. Aishh this girl"

The girl went back lay down and close her eyes for a few minutes and then she realize that the man still standing looking at her. 

"What are you looking at?" The girl feels uncomfortable.

"Oh nothing. It's just.. What's your name?" Hyun Joong tries to make situations better.

"So Min.. I'm Jung So Min." So Min reply his question shaking and weakly.

"Oh. Miss Jung So Min, take a rest okay? You are not strong enough to  move. And, I'll grab your things here. Wait, I'll be right back." With that Hyun Joong walks towards the car and take all her belongings and went back to the room. 

"Here, your things. I'll be going now. Take care So Min." Hyun Joong turns around and then he stops when So Min calls him.

"Hey, thank you for bringing me here." Says So Min in smiling bitterly. 

"Yeah, sure." 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Nurse, can you help me? Could you take my cellphone in the bag?"

"Oh yes, sure. There you are."

"Thank you."

"Miss, where is your husband? There's other stuff that he have to settle down since you'll be admitted here a few days."

"Husband? Who? I'm not married yet." So Min confuse. Husband? Since when she got married? 

"But, that guy. He said that he is your husband. He had filled up the register form. If you could see his face just now, he looks really worried."

"Miss, can you please leave. I need some rest. Thank you."

"I'm so sorry miss. I'm sorry. I'll be leaving now. Have some rest."

That guy? That guy that just leave a few minutes a few minutes ago? Why does he admit that he is my husband. What the.. So Min starts to dial her father's number. 

"Father.." In weak voice, So Min try to speak.

"So Min? Where are you honey? I've been waiting for you at home. You still mad at me?" Ask Mr. Jung continously.

"Father, I've been admitted in Soul Hospital. I passed out just now. And a guy brought me here. The nurse says that I'll admitted here a few days because my condition is not very well now."

"What? Wait for me So Min. I'll be there." Mr. Jung hung up. 

Mr. Jung hearts stop beating and froze for few seconds. He couldn't believe that her one and only daughter admitted in hospital. He must be hurry.