Teary eyes.

Love isn't cruel.

It's 8 in the morning and So Min wake up with teary eyes. She flashback to what happened last night. She's really hurt and can't bear to look at his father face. So she walks to the toilet to wash her face and after that she gets ready to go to class. While she's preparing herself, she walks near the window and sit. She look out of the window and see the small garden where her mother always spent her time. She lost herself for awhile and then..

'Knock, knock'..

"Miss So Min, have you awake? The breakfast is ready."

She come back to reality after thinking about her mother and opens the door.

"Yes, I'm awake. I'll be down in 5 minutes."

So Min decide not to see his father. She needs time to calm herself. She walks straight to the door and then her father calls her name. 

"So Min. Are you going to class? Don't you want to have some breakfast before you leave?

So Min stop. She's really confuse. How could her father act like nothing happen? She's been crying for hours last night and her father ask her like nothing happen.

"I'm not hungry. I'm going now." 

So Min gets into her blue mini cooper. She drives really fast to her college. She arrives at her college and pack her things up and went straight to class. While whe was walking, someone bumped into her really hard and make her falls down into the ground. She was really shock with what happen and suddenly someone was yelling at her.

"YAHHH! ARE YOU BLIND? CAN'T YOU SEE ME? HELLO MISS, NEXT TIME WHEN YOU WALK CAN YOU PLEASE LOOK INFRONT INSTEAD OF DREAMING? AISHHHHH"

So Min gets up and apologize to the guy. "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't see you. Sorry."

After So Min apologizes to that guy, she continues walking to her class. She doesn't aware with what happen and just let it go by. She doesn't care with what is happening to her because all she thinks is about the marriage arranged by her father. 

"Wah, that girl is so weird. I yelled at her and then she just says sorry wihout any expression on her face. What is wrong with her? Why doesn't she yell at me back?"

Mumbled Hyun Joong.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Class dismissed. And guys, before you go, please complete the assignment that I gave you last month. You'll be handing me the assignment just in a few weeks from now. To whom who doesn't submit your assigment, perepare to be a beggar." 

So Min's bestfriend, Jessica and Daniel approach to So Min. The two feels something wrong had happened to So Min. So Min is not like this before. She is a cheerful and love to laugh. But today, they see a quite So Min. 

"So Min, are you okay? Why your eyes is swelling and why you have a dark circle?"

asked Daniel anxiously.

"Yes So Min, what happen to you? Something bad happen? Don't you mind share with us? We are ready to listen."

Jessica wanna know what had happened to So Min. She wondered, who would do this to her bestfriend.

"Nothing. I'm just too tired because I've been stay awake the whole night completing the assigment." 

"Come on So Min, we know you. You would be like this if something big happened to you. Like when the time your mother passed away few years ago. So Min, we're your bestfriend. The duty of a friend is to listen to each other problems. Come, tell us, what happened?"

Daniel sees the sorrow that So Min feels right now. She needs help. A BIG HELP. 

So Min stare at Jessica and Daniel. She wants to share this feeling though. But she's not ready. She needs time for herself. She doesn't want to burden her friends. She can't hold back her tears. And that's making her friends more worried.

"Guys, I need time for myself. I'm not ready to tell you guys what is wrong with me.  When I'm ready to tell, I would tell. I  promise. Thank you for your concern. I'll be going now. Bye."

So Min walks away from them while wiping her tears. She felt guilty for not telling them what had happened.