Immanently.

Love isn't cruel.

"You think I'm your pet?"

"Yeobo.. Don't be like that. You'll die soon. But before you die, I want you to suffer."

"Crazy old man. I won't let you kill me. Before you kill me, I will kill you first!"

"Don't be stupid Mrs. Kim. Hahahahahaha I won't let you kill me. Besides, how you gonna do that?"

"I swear I will kill you! And I won't let you kill my daughter and son. Or anyone!"

"You think you can stop me?"

Mr. Kim slapped her wife's face. Mrs. Kim moaned loudly.

"See, you're not strong enough to against me. Poor lady."

Mr. Kim held his wife face while talking. Mrs. Kim quickly splitted on his face. And it made him getting more mad. Mr. Kim pulled her hair and slapped her face. Mrs. Kim passed out.

"Passed out already you dirty old woman? Pity you."

Mr. Kim walked out from the room where he locked her wife. There were two guards who were guarding the room. Suddenly his phone rang.

"When are you going to kill him?"

"Who is this?"

"Don't ask me who am I. You should know me!"

Mr. Kim looked at the phone screen. It was Lee Woo Jin.

"Don't worry. Soon, I'll kill him. I'm making my own strategies."

"Go to hell with your strategies. My life would not be in peace if he still alive happily with the money that was supposed to be mine!"

"Woo Jin, I know. Just give me some time."

"I want you to kill him as soon as possible!"

Mr. Kim startled with the slang hung up from Woo Jin and chuckled.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Goshhhhhh so bored! I wonder where's Hyun Joong been to. Mhmm.."

So Min let out a bigh sigh and stretched out her two arms and folded in between them. Suddenly a horn was heard outside the house. She stood up and hid behind the curtain and took a peek out of the window. It was Park Ji Young. He was sitting on his car hud.

"Omo! What is he doing here?"

So Min walked outside the house and went straight to where Ji Young parked his car. Once So Min was seen, Ji Young formed a big smile on his face. 

"You're not going anywhere today?"

So Min lift up her eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?"

"I-- I just pass by here and thought of you. I just wanna stop for awhile. Aish.. So stupid. Sorry for disturbing you. Have a nice day!"

Ji Young was so solicitous and can't continue his word so he turned around and while opening his door car, So Min pulled his hand. Ji Young became more anxious. 

"Leave already?"

So Min smiled and pouted her lips.

"Ahh--- Yess.."

Ji Young's heart beating fast. He can't think straight. His face became red. 

"Can you take me somewhere? I am so bored. Hyun Joong is not at home. Don't you mind?"

Ji Young looked at So Min eyes. Some kind of feelings that he had been trough rewind again now. He was stunned by 
So Min's beauty. He frozed.

"Ji Young-ssi. You hear me?"

So Min tapped her fingers towards his eyes. Then Ji Young realize again. 

"Yes, sure. Anywhere you wanna go."

"Great! Give me 10 minutes I need to dressed up. Come inside."

So Min pulled his hand and dragged him inside the big villa. So Min pointed out at the living room to him and Ji Young walked towards the chair and sat. Then So Min ran like a small kid to her room to get dressed.