Edge.

Love isn't cruel.

"So..."

So Min looked at Ji Young while walking down the streets in Queestown streets. Then she gigled a lilttle.

"Why are you like this today? Hey, just chill out."

She smiled.

"Well okay.. So, does Hyun Joong knows you're going out with me?"

"Nope.."

Ji Young stopped and So Min just kept on walking. When she wanna continue the conversation, she realize that Ji Young was not beside her so she turned around.

"What's wrong?"

"No-- Nothing. I'm just scared get beaten up by your future husband if he sees me with you."

"Aishh, for real? He's not that kind of man. He doesn't care about me. Don't worry."

Ji Young starts to walked beside her. Then they continue to walk along the cafe's and stores. It was beautiful view to amazed by cause they were spending their time walking on the old classic vintage streets. Just like the old times. Full of romance. And even a musician streets was playing a aphone passionately. 

"Don't you miss your fiancee? If I were you, I would madly missing over right now."

She continue the questions. 

"Yeah, kinda. But I think.. There'll be no future for both of us. My parents doesn't give their bless on our relationship. She's in Korea while I'm in here, New Zealand. I just don't know what's the best.."

"You know Ji Young, sometimes life is hard. If it isn't hard, it's not called life. You should die if you think life is easy. Besides, it's a challenge for you. To teach how you can be so strong and stand alone without no one helps. You can take example."

"And what is it?"

"Me.."

Ji Young looked at So Min. Waiting for what she wanna say next.

"My mother died when I was 22. She had a leukemia. Then now, my father wants me to marry someone that I don't even know and love. I kept on againsting this marriage, but I can't. I don't wanna hurt my father, so.. I just keep on with  my life. Stuck in here with that boy. And to be told, I'm getting married next two weeks."

Ji Young showed his pity face.

"I'm sorry about your mother."

"Na ah. It's okay. I'm over it. So, just keep on doing the challenge as hard and far as you can. Cause that would make you strong."

She smiled to Ji Young and blinked to him. Then the two of them laughed. 

"Hey Ji Young, do you know where I can get new phones? Mine was broken."

"Oh yeah sure. I have a friend of mine who owned a store. Come."

The store was on the end of the street and once they entered, So Min was stunned by the store concept. It was full of flowers and it didn't looked like a phone store. There were a small cafe inside the cafe which was state at the end of the store. 

"You can pick anything and I'll get a great discount for you."

She smiled and start to looked around. While searching, she found this new and odd phone purple black smartphone. She ask the workers there to take it for her. While the workers were explaining about the phone, there was a man interrupted their conversation.

"Miss, can you get that phone for me?"

So Min her side and to be surprised, it was Hyun Joong.

"Hyun Joong-ah!"

Hyun Joong turned and he was surprised to see So Min.

"What are you doing here? Are you supposed to be at home?"

Hyun Joong questioned her.

"My phone was not working. So I want to have new phone of course. You? Are you looking for new phone too? What happen to the old one?"

"Do I have to answer all of it?"

Hyun Joong glanced.

"Miss, can you get that phone for me?"

"Yes, sir."

So Min pouted an annoying lips and face. 

"Oh So Min-ah, have you choose the phone?"

Both Hyun Joong and So Min looked at Ji Young. And it made Ji Young shocked to see Hyun Joong was there too.

"What are you doing with that man, So Min?"

"Aa--- We just hang out. I am so bored when you leave the house this morning. And he came to stopped by."

Hyun Joong chuckled.

"Okay. After I finished buying that phone, come home with me."

Hyun Joong gave a death stare to Ji Young and it made Ji Young speechless. So Min was taken aback with what Hyun Joong said.

"I'm sorry Ji Young if he scare you."

"It's okay. Just buy a phone. I've already told my friend about you. You'll get a great discount."

Ji Young looked at his watch. Pretending to be gone, he lied.

"I--- I think I should go now cause I've got work to do. Thanks for today. See ya later!"

"Oh? Oh okay."

Ji Young gone from the store. So Min looked at her back and saw Hyun Joong was concentrately listening to the workers who gave him the explaination. She let out a sigh and took the phone that she had choose and went straight to pay. After paying, So Min felt needs something to get water so she went to the cafe inside the cafe. After buying, she walked to Hyun Joong who was paying the phone that he had choose.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"I've called her for so many times for these few days but she didn't pick up her damn phone! Goddd, what's wrong with her yo?"

Jessica blunt her anger to Daniel. 

"I think we should go to her house."

"Daniel, can't you remember that we've been to her house but there were no one."

"Yeah, and maybe Mr. Jung haven't return yet from New Zealand. Come onnnn, let's go."

Daniel dragged Jessicae out form the library. Walking pass trough the hallway of the college, Hyun Woo stopped them by appearing in front of them suprisely.

"Woah!"

Both of them was shocked.

"I got something to tell you. Come, let's go. We need to talk."

They went to the old theatre room which was located at the last building of the college. The room was empty as there were no one ever since used the room. Three of them seat in the middle of the room. There were a big mirror facing them. Hyun Woo starts to talk. 

"Last night I sneak in Mr. Kim house. And I saw he was torturing his wife."

Daniel And Jessica was shocked.

"Mr. Kim wanna kill his wife after killing Hyun Joong and So Ra. But then, Mrs. Kim defend herself that she will not let her husband kill them. There, Mr. Kim slapped her twice and then she passed out. Her hands and were tied on a chair."

"Are you kidding me!?

Daniel shrieked.

"Do I look like I'm joking? I didn't manage to find So Ra everywhere. But then I heard Mr. Kim was talking on a phone. Someone was yelling at him saying that Mr. Kim have to kill somene immadiately. Guys, I think Hyun Joong and So Min in danger."

"Omo omo omo! What do we do? We have to find So Min! I won't let anybody kill her."

Jessica made the atmosphere anxious.

"Calm down. Now, we have to find Mr. Jung and tell what happen. We have to get some proof so that he will believe us."

"Great idea Daniel. Are you on tonight?"

Jessica and Daniel nodded to each other and replied to Hyun Woo together. 

"We both on!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Mr. Jung was doing his work in his office when suddenly the door knock.

"Come in."

It was his secretary.

"Mr. Jung, Mr. Kim Tae Hyun-ssi is here."

Mr. Jung stopped with what he is doing.

"Ask him to come in. And bring tow cups of coffee."

"De, Mr. Jung-ssi."

Mr. Kim entered the room slowly. Then he locked the door behind him and it made Mr. Jung kinda confuse.

"Hahaha seems like you won't let anybody to interrupt. So, what brings you here?"

Mr. Kim remained silence and sat in front of Mr. Jung.

"I'm here to talk about our children's wedding.. And you."

"Oh. I've arranged the date. They'll be married nect two weeks. I've bought the tickets for us to flew there. The wedding planned had been settle. Only the dress of the bride and the groom left. And, what did you say? About me?"

"Good. Now, I want you to sign this."

Mr. Kim let out a big size A4 envelope and threw it in front of Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung was kinda surprised with Mr. Kim action. He took th envelope and saw it was written "CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO KIM TAE HYUN". Mr. Jung eyes widened.

"What's this!?"

"Sign that document or your daughter would be dead."

"Don't you dare to touch my daugther!"

"I will, unless you sign these document."

"Such a betrayal. I thought we were friends!"

"Hahahhahaha you think I planned all this awhile ago? Listen up. I've planned all this a long time ago. And if you didn't sign it within a minute, your daughter die!"

"How could you do this to me? I believe in you and Hyun Joong. And know this is all I get?"

"You deserve it Mr. Jung. Can't you realize why I would sacrifice my son to your daughter? It because of you. If my son get your daughter, then I'll kill you, then this company would be mine. Hahahahaha"

"You!"

"Na ah, it won't budge me. Come on, sign it."

Mr. Jung had no other choice. He had to keep So Min safe. He is not save with Hyun Joong or anyone. He have to take away So Min from the Kim's family.

"You have to sign that and let my son marry your daughter. Don't try to run away from me."

Mr. Jung sign the document. 

"That's good. Haha"

Mr. Kim took the paper and walked out trough the room. Mr. Jung secretary came in with two cups of coffee. She didn't managed to bumped into Mr. Kim so she just went in the room.

"Mr. Jung-ssi, the coff---"

"Get me a water. And call Mr. Ahn immadietly. Palli!"