"No, it can't be!"

Love isn't cruel.

"Hyun Joong! Get up. Come, get up."

All that he heard is echo. So Min's is echoing. His vision is so blurry. Maybe because he's too weak. Soon after that, Hyun Joong realized that he was lifted up by So Min's little figure. He saw her face with blood stains on her face. , her eyes a lil bit swollen. Hyun Joong tried to grabbed her hands but the he collapsed and was followed by So Min cause Hyun Joong was too heavy.

"Hyun Joong, please. Stay strong. We've got to get outta here. Please. Come, get up."

"You hate me don't you? Just leave me. Seeing you save from this warehouse and that old man is enough for me. Go.."

"Stupid! Stupid! You said you love me. I came here because of you. And now you want me to go and leave you here and watch you burn alive? Stupid Hyun Joong!"

So Min just can't held her tears anymore. If this is her last tears, let her cry as hard as she want. If this is the last moment for her and Hyun Joong, let it be.

"You stupid. You said you hate me. I'm done here. Go! Leave me here!"

"I'm not going without you. And no, I don't hate you. The first time I saw you, I did have this little feelings that I kept inside of me for you. Please Hyun Joong, I'm pleading. Come, get up."

She wiped away her tears. Whenever she could make them out from the warehouse or not, she has to try. Once again, she held tight Hyun Joong's fingers hand and pulled him up. Hyun Joong used all of his strength to get up. The place was getting hot time by time. In any minutes the place might crashed down. 

"Just a few steps. Come, we have to get out from here."

While they were trying their best to walk, Hyun Joong sense that a big wooden were going to falls down. He looked up and saw it was coming right trough them. He quickly pushed So Min forward and he fell down on the floor. The big wooden pole with flames separated them apart. 

"HYUN JOONG!!!!! KIM HYUN JOONG!!!"

Hyun Joong felt the hotness of the flames. He covered his face with his right hands trying to avoid the flames. He heard what he supposed to hear. 

"In another life you'll be my girl and we'll be together. I promise.. JUNG SO MIN.."

The firefighter arrived at the right time. All of them rushed into the warehouse. The firefighter saw So Min was walking back and forth like crazy old woman calling out for Hyun Joong.

"Miss, it's not save in here. Let's get out from here."

"No! No! He's still in there! He's still in there! Please save him. Save him! Please!"

So Min keep on shouting. The fire was all over the place. The smoke were getting thicker and thicker. And then one of the firefighter pulled her hands to bring her out. The rest of the firefighter going forward to look for Hyun Joong.

"Someone... Please.. Help!.. Urghh. I-- I can't breath.. So Min..!"

She's leaving. He saw her leaving. Calling out for his name. Tears keep on drooling. Screaming not to left him alone in there. Vision got blurry. Why does the firefighter took so long to save him? He need help.

"Keep on looking. Be careful of the burn wooden. Don't make it fall into you. Quick!"

Hyun Joong saw someone is coming. He saw a man wearing a suit complete with a mask. Someone save him?

"Hey! There's one in here! Help me!"

They shout for help. They tried to passed trough the wooden pole. But it doesn't seems to have a way. One of the firefighter sprayed the bubbles to put down the fire. Then they quickly liftes Hyun Joong up. Hyun Joong keeps on coughing cause he smell a lot from the smoke.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"I'm still alive?"

The view that he sees was in a park full of beautiful flowers. He felt so calm. He doesn't feels the pain. The blood that he swallowed. The scars that he felt. The thick smoke that he sniffed. While he was walking along a path, he saw someone was sitting on a bench in a middled of the big field. In front of the field, there was a small pond. He took his step towards the bench. 

"Why does this feelings that I got seems like it will end soon. I wanna be here. Forever."

"No you can't."

Hyun Joong looked on his left. He saw a lady wearing all white with white flowers planted on her head. She's beautiful. She had almost the same figure and face just like her sister. Kim So Ra.

"M-- Mom?"

"Mom? Why I called that lady mom? Do I know her?"

"She's dying waiting for you. Son, if you want to be happy, make someone that you loved happy, and then you'll be happy. Just like what your father did to me."

"Son.."

Hyun Joong looked at his right. The sound came from his right. He saw a man standing still. Smiling. He was wearing a spectacles. And this time, his figure look alike him.

"Dad?"

Hyun Joong stood up. He looked both right and left. Finally, he could see his own mom and dad. 

"Mom? Dad?"

Hyun Joong giggled and hugged hir mom and dad. Hyun Joong was so happy till he can't let go of their hands. 

"Go home son."

His father sadi while patting on his shoulder.

"Home? Why? Isn't a home for a children is with their parents? I won't leave. I wanna be with you guys."

Hyun Joong let go their hands. His mom brushed his hair just like a little kid.

"What about your wife? She's waiting for you. Don't you love her?"

He looked down. A flash of So Min came into his mind. He looked on hisleft hand. A beautiful ring slipped on one of his fingers.

"I'm.. I'm married?"

"Yes Hyun Joong. You're married."

His mom continued. Then his father held tight his mother's hand. 

"But I wanna be with you guys. I didn't want to go back."

"You have to. So Min really love you. Stop making her suffer, make her happy. She really does love you."

"She do?"

"Yes."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"I'm sorry. I've done everything that I could. God loves him more than we do."

So Min eyes widened. She wants to criy put loud but it seems like there was no tears anymore. She whispered his name. She crippled on the floor. Jessica and Daniel grabbed her. 

"So Min ah, So Min.."

Jessica called her name. So Min face stayed expressionless. 

"He leave me? He did leave me? Why? Why you leave me Hyun Joong? You said you'll be with me. You promised me!"

"Can I see him?"

So Min looked up to the doctor. Her eyes redden. She's holding back her tears. She doesn't want to cry anymore. It's not worth it. Hyun Joong is leaving. For real. He broke his promise. The doctor nodded and So Min stood up followed by Jessica and Daniel.

"I wanna go alone."

Daniel and Jessica let go their hands on So Min. Mrs Kim and So Ra were hugging each other trying to control their feelings. They almost faint when they heard that Hyun Joong is gone. So Min took her step towards the room slowly. She clicked the door knob and pushed. She's inside.

"Hyun Joong.."

So Min closed her eyes. And she opened it. She walked towards Hyun Joong's figure. She saw his face. All the cuts and scar everywhere. So Min grabbed his hand. 

"I love you Hyun Joong. I am so stupid for not appreciating all the moments that we supposed to spend together. I thought I'm gonna make babies with you. But you leave me. You broke all the promises."

So Min held tight. She kissed his forehead, down to his nose, and down to his lips.

"You'll be forever my first Hyun Joong."

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

 

I know what were you thinking guys. So how about this new one chapter? Is it okay? Sorry if it is really such a cliffhanger. But what to do? I love mystery. Don't forget to give me all your feedback. And sorry if there's any spelling error. I hate to check it for twice Have a nice day ahead okay? Take care love! :)