The Vow.

Love isn't cruel.

The big day had arrived. So Min and Hyun Joong seems like doesn't had enough sleep as they were staying up thinking about what happen next. The only person that was happy on that day was, Mr. Kim Tae Hyun. They've tried the wedding dress and So Min just choose the dress that her father had bought for her. While waiting for the wedding to start, So Min waited at the waiting room at the church. Then the door knocked. It was Mr. Jung.

"So Min.."

Mr. Jung still doesn't have any idea that So Min had known about Mr. Kim evil plan. 

"Father?"

"Are you okay my princess? You look beautiful today. Mhmm.. I wish your mother was here."

He smiled to So Min so that So Min would feel a lil' bit comfort.

"I'm okay. I was hoping for that too. Father.."

So Min seems like wanna say something. But then, she realize that she have to keep it as a secret.

"Yes?"

"Nothing.. I'm just nervous."

She giggled.

"It's okay. I'm here for you. So Min ah.."

"Yes father?"

"Promise me, you'll take a good care of yourself. Don't let anyone hurt you. Arasso?"

"Father, I'm okay.."

"I know."

Mr. Jung hugged So Min. The warmth between the hugged made the atmosphere getting more sad. 

"Come, it's time."

So Min smiled and stood up. She was wearing a long white dress. There were pearls around her neck dress. The dress covered her arms and it made her so ellegant. A small crown stick on her head. There were white flowers laying on her hair. Her hands were holding a small bouquet of flowers. 

"You ready, my princess?"

So Min nodded. Then, both father and daughter walk down the aile. Everybody was stunned by So Min's beauty. Even though her eyes seems to be swollen a lil' bit, but she still looked beautiful. The music keep on playing. Hyun Joong was waiting at the place where they'll say out the wedding vow. He was very stunned too with So Min's beauty. And it made him falling in love with So Min, deeply. 

"Ready?"

So Min and Hyun Joong nodded as the preacher asked them.

"I, Kim Hyun Joong, take you, Jung So Min, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us."

"I, Jung So Min, take you, Kim Hyun Joong, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us."

"Is there anything to add from both of bride and the groom?"

"Yes."

Hyun Joong spoke up. He turned to So Min. 

"Entreat me not to leave you, for where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. And where you die, I will die and there I will be buried. May the Lord do with me and more if anything but death parts you from me."

So Min froze. She was not expecting this from Hyun Joong. 

"You two can exchange rings now."

Hyun Joong wore her a beautiful diamond ring. Then, So Min wore Hyun Joong a ring.

"You may kiss your bride."

At that time, both of them felt the time is slowing down. They flash back what had happen between them before. It was a funny story if they've told anyone about this. At some point, So Min felt like butterflies accupies in her stomoch. She started to realize that all this time she love the air that she took when she's around Hyun Joong. Hyun joong felt guilty and regret as he had treated the woman that finally opened his heart to feel love badly. Then, their lips met. They had shared the kiss together for 2 times. First in the library, and then under the bridge. This is the the third. The gently kiss both lips. Hyun Joong explore her lips that taste like the strawberry then So Min pulled herself and they got parted. Hyun joong seems to be taken aback.

"The father can now speak and give some words to the newly wed."

The emcee of the wedding pass the microphone to Mr. Jung.

"I, Jung Jin Ho, the father of Jung So Min, would like to wish happy newly wed. Trough all this years that we both been trough, I am so greatful to have a daughter like her. Her smile, her laugh, her jokes would never fade away even though  she's no longer my little princess. So Min ah, take a good care of yourself and be happy."

So Min cried. She tried to hold but the tears keep on rolling down. Hyun Joong whisper some words to her to make her calm down. Then, Mr. Jung pass the microphone to Mr. Kim. 

"Hello everybody. I would like to wish happy newly wed to my son and my daughter-in-law. At first, I didn't expect to have a daughter-in-law that is so pretty like this. But you know, it's my son luck. Hyun Joong, So Min, have a good life and please be nice to each other. Trust me, love after marriage is more meaningful. You'll feel the presence of the love one day. Thank you."

Hyun Joong chuckled. So Min stopped crying and her face seems so redden as she was holding her anger towards Mr. Kim. 

"Pretending to be nice? You think I'm that stupid?"

So Min mumbled. Then Hyun Joong took her hands and they walked down to on the aile. They stood at the entrance and all the guest was giving the congratulations greetings to them. After the guest had gave their greetings, they went back  to their seat and ate. So Min and Hyun Joong was brought out from the church by the photographer. 

"So, since this is such a nice place to take photographs, first shot I want you to kiss."

Both eyes widened and they looked at each other. 

"Come on, you two look very perfect. I've never seen newly wed were so perfect like this before."

Slowly, Hyun Joong gripped her hands and pulled her closely. Both was looking at each other. Hyun Joong stared at So Min while she was looking down tried to avoid eye contact. 

"Okay, 1..2..3!"

Hyun Joong cupped her face and pressed his lips towards So Min. So Min eyes widened. She was startled with Hyun Joong's actions. Then, after that they parted from the kiss.

"How was it?"

Hyun Joong asked the man.

"Perfect. Now, I want you to look at each other."

So Min looked at the man. Then went back to Hyun Joong. Lucky her cause Hyun joong was not staring at her cause he was looking at the man. Then, while she was looking at Hyun Joong, suddenly she was caught by Hyun Joong's eyes. So Min quickly threw her view away and took a deep breath.

"Okay.. I know they said that some people just can't stared at each other eyes yet. But I want you both to resist it."

Hyun Joong nodded. Then he looked at So Min. She still was not looking at him. So, Hyun Joong pulled up her head on her chin slowly. 

"1..2..3!"

The photo was taken. Hyun Joong perfectly looked at So Min and so do So Min. They seems so natural in that photo even though So Min doesn't give her full cooperate to Hyun Joong. 

"Last shot. I want the bride's to kiss the groom on his right cheeks. Free style okay, the groom?

"Okay!"

Hyun Joong looked forward towards the camera while still holding So Min's hands. Then he poked to his cheek showing that So Min have to kiss her. So Min felt duality. 

"It's getting cold here. Better be quick. Haha Okay?"

The man gave some words to make the atmosphere more calming. Then he fixed the lense camera. 

"1..2..3!"

So Min kissed Hyun Joong's right cheek. Then she quickly pulled away herself from him. Hyun Joong looked vey happy on the third picture. He was enjoying the cheek kiss. Then while So Min was standing beside him, Hyun Joong lifted up her like the bride style. The man took a photo of it. So Min was shocked and she just clinged her arms around Hyun Joong. Not to show her madness and angry, she pretend. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

The day had passed and now came the night. It was very an awkward night for them as they were staying in the same room. So Min doesn't said a single word to Hyun Joong whenever he tried to make a conversation. She would only nod to say yes, shake to say no. Mr. Kim was not in the villa that night while Mr. Jung was in his room. She sat at the edge of the bed, still wearing the wedding dress while Hyun Joong was in the bathroom cleaning himself.

"Mhmm.."

She sigh. 

"Go and clean yourself."

So Min froze and looked up and saw Hyun Joong was standing infront of her. His hair is wet and he put a small tower around his neck. Hyun Joong was wearing a white sweat shirt and long blue pants. Then he walked across and sat on the bed while drying his hair with the towel. So Min stood up and slowly grabbed a towel in the wardrobe and drew her path to the bathroom. After cleaning herself, once she step out from the bathroom, she saw Hyun Joong was lying on the floor with blankets and pillows. She stopped.

"You take the bed."

Hyun Joong exhaled. Then So Min walked out from the room and went straight to his father's room. 

"Father?"

So Min walked on the room and saw her father was sleeping. The main lights were on. She walked closer to her father and sat beside him. She carressed her father's hair that almost white.

"Father.. Please don't leave me. I'll make sure you won't get killed by anybody. I promise."

So Min cried. Then she planted a kiss on Mr. Jung's head and pulled the blankets to cover him up. Then she stood up and switch off the lights. Slowly, she closed the door and walked back to her room. She saw Hyun Joong's eyes was closed and thought that he had fallen asleep. So Min wasn't wearing the special first night clothes that one of his father friends gave to her. She walked towards the bed and land herself. 

"So Min-ah.. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"I'll keep your father and you safe. I promise."

"Stop making promises of you can't keep it an dcherish it."

"So Min ah..."

"I'm tired. I wanna sleep."

So Min turned around and her body was facing the big window of the room. Hyun Joong sat up and looked at So Min wihout her realize. Than he layed down back and took a long sigh. 

"I know you're hurt. I know. I wish we've never met."

Hyun Joong was monolog with himself inside his heart and dozed off to sleep. So Min was still awake. She was crying silently not to let Hyun Joong heard her. She covered . Her face was redden because of the pain that she tried to hold. After calming herself a lil' bit, she then slowly closed her eyes and doze to sleep.