Winter cold. Winter love. Now they meet up again.

Love isn't cruel.

It was winter. The cold and windy atmosphere land in Korea tonight. So Min was walking down the streets all by herself. Her mind is everywhere. All the stores at the streets had been closed. The only left open was the pub and the 24 hours stores. Once a while So Min would be looking down at the cross of the street as there were a group of men get drunk and talked nonsense. She needs a break for herself. All she needs is a peaceful place where she can relax her mind though. While she was walking down the streets, there are two men was smoking  under a dim light. The two men was whispering and then starts to follow So Min from behind which is she doesn't realize anything. So Min was wearing a thin dress and a thick cardigan. And it gives So Min shiver oh herself. She put her hands together and rubbed it harshly to keep herself warm. 

"Hello young lady!" 

So Min startled. There were two men standing in front of her. The first men have a scar on his right eyes while the second one was holding a knife and pointed to So Min. 

"Wh--- What do you want?"

So Min jittered.

"We want you. Hahahaha"

The men with scar walks beside So Min and leans his face to So Min's neck. So Min funked. She doesn't know what to do and it leads So Min to just stands there while closing her eyes.

"Mhhhhhmmmmm she smells sooo good. Coca-cola. I love coca cola!"

The other men approached So Min and grabbed So Min's wrist. So Min struggled. The men ripped So Min's cardigan and dress arm and her white and silky skins exposed. So Min try to release herself from the men. 

"Please don't! Don't do this to me. I'm begging you! Let me go!"

So Min shuttered.

"YAHHHHHH! Don't you dare to touch her!"

The two men looked behind. 

"Oh, like in movies. A hero comes to save the heroin. It's getting interesting!"

"Let her go I said!"

It was Hyun joong. He gives a hard punch to the men with scar. The men falls down. And then the other men came to Hyun Joong and unsheathe the knife and it it gives Hyun Joong a cut on his shoulder. Hyun Joong kick tha men on his  womb and release a punch on the men's face. The men falls down and blood drooling from his nose. 

"You two should mind your own business! Now, go you coward!"

Hyun Joong shout and the two men gets up in doleful. Hyun Joong saw approach the girl. The girl was crying as her face stays down and when Hyun Joong hunkered towards her..

"Please, let me gooo! Pleaseeee, I'm begging you.."

"Hey, it's okay, everything is fine now. I've beaten up the men. Come, let me send you home."

Hyun Joong cupped the girl's face and to be surprised it was So Min. Hyun Joong's eyes widened. The two of them frozed. 

"Yo---You?"

So Min trembled.

"Come, let's get you home."

Hyun Joong grabbed So Min's hand and they both get up. Hyun joong pulled her towards the car and open the door for So Min. 

It was silence in the car. So Min still trauma for what she had been through just a while ago. Hyun Joong keeps on looking quietly at So Min. Lucky him as So Min doesn't know that he's been staring at her. 

"Are you okay? You looked very pale."

Silence.

"Want me to buy you some drinks before I send you home?"

Silence.

"Are--"

"Just send me home. I'm okay now. Thank you." So Min starts to talk.

"Okay. Show me the way to your house."

Hyun Joong stops in front of So Min's mansion. The gate opened. And Hyun Joong drove his car inside. He parked his car beside a blue mini cooper. 

"Isn't this the car that I saw at Ha Nan river last week?"

"Let's go." So Min unbuckled her seat belt and opened the door. Hyun Joong follows So min from behind.

"Have a seat. I'm gonna get wash myself." So Min gives a fresh smile to Hyun Joong. 

So Min walked to her bedroom which is located at the second floor. Hyun Joong looked around the house chaotically. 

"What a big mansion she have here. Her mansion is just like mine." Hyun Joong sigh and leaned back at the chair. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hyun Joong let out a soft moaned. When he opened his eyes, he saw So Min was sitting beside the saddle while focusing on his arm. Hyun Joong startled and pulled his arm. 

"What are you doing!? Ahhhh"

Hyun Joong looked at his arm. It's bleeding. 

"I'm helping you. Come, give me your arm."

Hyun Joong stay silence for awhile and take a look at So Min's brown eyes. And then slowly he gave his arm to So Min.

"Now, it's done. You should get some rest."

So Min stands up and let out her hand to him. 

"Come, I'm helping you to stand up. I bet you can't stand by your own right?"

So Min pouted. 

Hyun Joong gives his hand to So Min and stands up. While standing up, he could smell a soft scent coming from So Min.

"Oh god, she smells so good. Lavender.."

"Mhm, are you okay?"

Hyun Joong awake from his dream. 

"Yeah.. Yeah I'm okay!"

Hyun Joong gives a big smile.

"Okay. Well then, I think you have to stay for a night tonight. Your wound doesn't seems so fine. And you look tired. Stay here, for a night.

"Huh? O-- Okay then."

So Min leads Hyun Joong to the guest room. Hyun Joong enters the room and take a sits at the edge of the bed while So Min standing near the door.

"Take a rest. See you as the sun rise. Sleep tight."

So Min gives a warm smile to Hyun Joong and closed the door. 

"Aishh, she makes me crazy. Hahahaha hold down Hyun Joong. Remember, she's only the crazy old women."

And then Hyun Joong lay down on the bed and doze off to sleep.