The truth.

Love isn't cruel.

White. It's all white. And cold too. Hyun Joong slowly opened his eyes. His all alone. He tried to get up but his arm been the hardiness for him to moved. His eyes searching for So Min. But there were no presence of her. And then the door knob clicked. It's Mrs. Kim. 

"Mom?"

"My son!"

Mrs. Kim embraced Hyun Joong. She grabbed his hand. 

"How did you know I'm here? Where's the girl?"

And then the conversations stop when So Min stepped inside the room. It was very awkward.

"Do you know her, Hyun Joong?"

"Kinda."

Hyun Joong glance. And then So Min walked beside his left bed. 

"I'm sorry." 

Hyun Joong just ignored what she said. 

"Hyun Joong, she's talking to you." Mrs. Jung snapped. 

"I know it's my fault. I am so sorry!" 

When Hyun Joong starts to reply, suddenly Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim entered the room. Mr. Jung was sitting on a wheelchair and Mr. Kim help to pushed the chair inside the room. 

Silence. Awkward.

"So, all are here?" The silence broke off when Mr. Jung competent. 

Hyun Joong and So Min bumbled. Both of their family known each other and they don't know that both of their parents were bestfriend.

"Kim Hyun Joong, meet your future wife, So Min. Jung So Min, meet your future husband, Hyun Joong." Mr. Kim announced.

"WHAT!?" Both of them said half screamed. 

"Him!?"

"Her!?"

"NO WAY!" 

"Yes way children. You two gonna get married." Mr. Jung said smiling. 

"But father, I don't like him. Besides, he is way too annoying. It's impossible for you to have a son-in-law like this!"

So Min walked to his father. She grabbed his father's hand looked deep in his eyes. So Min gives a pity and sorrow eyes to him. She hoped that her father would take back his words.

"No buts So Min. You have to. It's for your own good. Come, let's have a cup of coffee Mr. and Mrs. Kim. They need time to know themself out." 

Mr. Jung, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim walked out the door and went to the cafeteria. It seems like they just made a good job for meeting up the future wife and future husband isn't it?

Silence. 

"I can't believe that I've to marry this crazy old women."

Hyun Joong said half whispered and then let out a sigh. So Min was sitting beside the bed and she was looking down. She raised up her head slowly as she heard what does Hyun Hoong said. 

"What. Did. You. Just. Said?"

So Min stared at him with anger face. Hyun Joong turned his face to So Min and quickly turn his head around. Hyun Joong just can't stand with her glared. Especially when she's showing off her violent face. So Min hissed.

"I won't marry you."

"And who said that I'll be marrying you?"

"You think that I'm gonna just sit down and wait for the day when we'll get married?"

"And do you think that I'm gonna do the same?"

"Can you please stop impersonate me!?"

"Who said that I'm impersonating you?"

"Listen here monkey. You should thank me for bringing you here. And you shouldn't piss me off over silly things."

"I didn't ask you bring me here. And EXCUSE ME, FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS PISSING ME OFF OVER SILLY THINGS."

Hyun Joong yelled at So Min. Suddenly...

"Yo yo yo! What's going on here? Hyun Joong, shouldn't you be sick? What's with the fight? And who are you?" It was So Ra.

So Min and Hyun Joong streaked. Both of them were shocked as they saw Kim So Ra, Hyun joong's sister entered the room.

"Noona?"

"Yes, I'm noona. And who's the girl here?" So Ra walked beside So Min and give a stared. So Min quickly get up and bowed.

"I-- I'm So Min. Jung So Min. Nice to meet you." So Min said shakingly.

"Oh. Nice to meet you too. He's a lil' bit annoying didn't he?"

"Oh?"

"Aigoo, this little brat. He's kinda annoying right?"

"Noona!"

"What? I'm just telling the truth. Besides, what happened to you?"

Hyun Joong stays silence. So Ra looked at both of them.

"Arasso. I'm not gonna ask more. Since I'm all rushing all the way here when I thought that your condition were worst but instead of that after I saw you talking happily and annoyingly, I didn't have time to drink a cup of coffee. So Min, can you camrade me?"

So Min startled. ''Ahh yes. Why not."

"Come, let's go. Let's leave this little brat here all alone." 

So Ra giggled and grabbed So Min's shoulder. They went out from the room and walked ahead to the cafeteria. While walking, So Ra realized that there were something wrong with So Min's clothes and her right foot.

"Wait." So Ra released her hands from So Min's shoulder.

"Are you okay? What's with your shirt? Aren't you freezing? and what's with the right foot?"

"Ah? Oh, it's nothing. I was helping Hyun Joong just now. It's a long story."

"You know what So Min? You are the first girl that is firm with Hyun Joong. Before this, he is very anti with girls."

"Really?"

"Yup. God, I can't stand looking at you. Look, you are way too messy. Come, let's go change. I've a spare shirt in my car."

So Ra grabbed So Min's hand and they walked to So Ra's car.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

"I am glad that they've met each other." Mr. Jung took a sipped on his coffee.

"Jin Ho, we were glad too. So, when are they gonna get married?"

"I think, we should marry them off quickly. I have the instinct that he'll gonna find me soon."

"The marriage, I'll arrange it. But, how about you? I'm not gonna let you face him by yourself. You know he's been hunting you for years. And he's gonna kill you."

"I don't have any choice unless to face him by myself."

"Why did you have to do this? It isn't your fault that his wife and family died. It is an accident."

"To you, it is. But to him, I killed her wife and family. He's hunting my daughter Jin Ho. He wants me to feel what he feels. That's why I'm hoping that Hyun Joong will take care of my daughter."

"Jin Ho, my son can protect your daughter. I promise you. 

Mrs. Kim patted on Mr. Jung hands. 

"Jin Ho, we promised you that we'll gonna keep your daughter safe." 

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Mr. Jung wiped his tears. He have to keep his daughter safe. 

"Mom! Dad!" So Ra approached them while holding So Min's arms.

"Oh, So Ra. When did you arrived?" Mrs Kim asked.

"A while ago. Mom, I caught this girl was fighting with Hyun Joong. I just can't stand of it and brought her here. Mom, dad, I introduce you, the first girl that stick with Hyun Joong, So Min." So Ra said proudly. She doesn't know that tye've meet each other. 

"So Ra, don't trouble yourself. We knew her. She is Mr. Jung's daughter. And she is also Hyun Joong's future wife."

"WHAT!? SO MIN! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?" So Ra half yelled.