Library.

Love isn't cruel.

So Min decide to go the library alone and stay for awhile as there were no class for her today. The assigment that Mr. Choi gave last month she still haven't started it yet. There were no people in the library. It's very quite though. The only person in the library is the one who in charge of the counter. Minding the who-in-charge herself, the girl doesn't realize when So Min stepped in the library entrance as she was reading a book with an earphone on her ears. So Min walked to back fo the library. The college library is quite big and it can fills the whole student in this college. 

So Min put down her bags and books on a table and start to search for books. She picked the books one by one until there were no space that she could carry it. While walking to the table, her right foot was tripping at one of the bookshelf and it makes she fells down right away. All the books scattered around the floor. She tried to stood up but she can't.

"Aishh, silly me. Ahhh! I think my ankles had sprained."

So Min ordinal her right foot. Lucky her, cause she was born as a durable person, she stood up and pick all the books on the floor and limped off to the table. It doesn't matter anyhow now. She opened the books one by one and start to continue till the end on her assigment.

Hours, minutes and seconds passed. There's still no one in the librabry. So Min starts to feel thirsty and desire to get a can of soft drinks outside the library. With the pain foot, she gutsy herself and walked out to the vending machine. She inserted the coins and pressed coca-cola. After a while, the can doesn't came out. She pressed for so many times, but still, there were no presence of the coca-cola drinks. 

"What the.. Not again! What's wrong with all the vending machine?"

So Min smacked the machine.

"Stupid. Give me my drinks!"

So Min shout. Well, you know guys. So Min is not a patient person in this story. So she start to pissed off and kick the vending machine with her right foot. She almost forgot that her right foot was sprained. But it's too late now..

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Hyun Joong! Hey, wait up. Hyun Joong!"

Hyun Woo yelled out Hyun Joong's name after he saw Hyun Joong was walking up the stairs towards the library. Hyun Joong stopped and found that Hyun Woo was running swiftly towards him. 

"Where are you heading to?"

Hyun Woo took a deep breath.

"I'm heading to the library. Need to do some research." 

"Oh. So, tonight, are you on?"

"I'm not sure buddy."

"Haha what's wrong with you dude?"

Hyun Woo smack Hyun Joong's right arm. Hyun Joong screamed.

"Yah, can you stop smacking!? It hurts a lot you know!"

Hyun Joong moaned.

"What's wrong with your arm?"

"I'm helping the girl that you saw last night at the hospital at the corner of the street after I sent you home. Someone was bothering her. I'm giving out my help. I didn't realize that one of the guy unseathe my right arm."

Hyun Joong gives a pity look to his buddy.

"For real? Hahaha here comes the hero. The love story may start now. Muahahahaha!" 

Hyun Joong smacked his buddy head.

"Can you please stop? I'm running out of time. Catch you later buddy."

Hyun Joong walked off from Hyun Woo. 

"It's kinda funny with your love story buddy. May you have an happy ending."

Hyun Woo smiled.

"Yah! Why are you smiling like an idiot? Where's Hyun Joong? I haven't seen him since last night. " I

t was So Ra noona.

"Oh noona. He went to the library."

Hyun Woo grinned.

"Library? Oh, wanna grab some drinks?" 

"Yeah, sure. Why not?"

Hyun Woo smiled and off they go.