Trying to figure it out.

Love isn't cruel.

Mr. Jung stares at the ceiling. At somehow, he feels like he doesn't want to this and hurt So Min. But somehow, he insist doing this. He knows that one day So Min will be happy with what he decide for his daughter.Mr Jung reach his cellphones near the bedside table and starts to dial Mr. Kim's number. 

"Hello friend."

"Oh Jung Jin Ho. How is it going? What's wrong with your voice? Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Have you talk to your son about the marriage?"

"Well, I've talk to him about this. He seems like he doesn't want to accept this marriage."

"Well, Kim Tae Hyun, my daughter too. She's been crying for days. She insist to against this marriage. I don't know what to do Tae Hyun. I can't bear this all alone."

"Jin Ho, don't be like this. Sooner or later they will be madly in love. Just trust me. This marriage will be proceed just in a few months."

"If that what you say, I'm fine with it. Thank you."

Mr. Jung hung up. What does Mr. Kim says is true. All he want is So Min happiness. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Is this the right thing to do? Accept the marriage? But I want to be happy and at the same time I want to make my father happy too. But I can't just accpet the facts that I've to get married with a guy that I don't know. God, please help me. I am really confuse right now.

"So Min."

Jessica put her hands on So Min. Try to wake So Min from her dream and thoughts. 

"Yah.. So Min ah. Why are you dreaming at this time?"

So Min went back to reality and realize that her two bestfriend is infront of her try to comfort her. 

"Oh, Jessica. Daniel. What are you doing here? Don't you guys have class right now?"

"Jung So Min, are you okay? Need some advice or help from us? Lately, we've been trying to figure out what's wrong with you but you just stay silent. So Min, what happened?" 

"Daniel, I'm fine. It's just that.."

"What, what happen?"

Asked Jessica desperately.

"My father wants me to get married with his choice. How am I suppose to accept it if I don't know the guy that I'll be ending up marrying to? It hurts me a lot. I can't bear this all alone."

There, So Min cries so hard that makes her friends terrified and shock with what So Min just tell them. "

"So Min, oh god. Why is your father behaving like this? He is not suppose to that to you."

Jessica hugged So Min and try to stop her from crying.

"So Min, wh-- what? You have to get married with a guy that you don't love and you don't know? It's unbelievable."

Daniel try to calm So Min down.

"Yes. My father insist me to accept it. He said that he's been doing this for my own good. But I'm scared. I'm scared if I've to marry with a guy that is impossible for me to fall in love even if it's been for years being together."

"So Min ah, don't be like this. I am prety sure, there's a reason for what's happening now. You are the only child and daughter to Mr. Jung. I bet he just want to do the best for you. Oh and, why not you take your time trying to know that guy?"

"What? For God sake Jessica. Are you trying to presuade me to accept this marriage? You want me so suffer? You want me to get hurt? How could you. I thought we were friends!"

So Min yell at Jessica. What is Jessica thinking about? Accept this marriage? She's suppose to figure out how am I going to stop my father from marrying me off!

"So Min, I.. I didn't--" Without finishing her words, So Min grab her bag and books and walk out trough the cafeteria door with teary eyes. 

"Jessica! What are you doing? Aishhh.."

Daniel stiffed.

"What? I'm trying to help her. I don't know if it would be like this." 

"Yeah right. Now what are we gonna do?"

"I think the best just let her. She needs time to calm her down. Let her figure out the problem. When she's okay, you and me will try to talk to her. Arasso?"

"Whatever you say Miss Jessica."