Do I've to die like this without finding a way to save So Min?

Love isn't cruel.

"Get him up."

Woo Jin ordered his man. They lifted Hyun Joong up. He was unconcious. So Min keep on screaming for his name. Hoping that Hyun Joong would heard her and get up. Hyun Joong eyes were half opened but he was still half concious. 

"Kill him. He is just a flies trying to make a noise here."

"What!?"

Mr. Kim eyes widened and he walk beside Woo Jin.

"You can't kill him just like that."

"What? You wanna stop me now? He's only your adopted son. Not more than that."

"But.."

"What but Tae Hyun? If I let him go, he'll ruined our life."

" Just give me time to talk to him."

They brought Hyun Joong into the second warehouse that was located beside the first one followed by Mr. Kim. Hyun Joong was groaning trying to resist the pain. While on that time, Hyun Woo, Ji Young and Daniel just arrived at the perfect time. 

"Yah! Look at that! They beat Hyun Joong till on the edge of his life! Such an inhuman."

Ji Young stopped the car behind some bushes so that they doesn't get caught easily. 

"Where are they taking him?"

Hyun Woo said while stepping out from the car. Hyun Joong's face were all covered with blood and he was groaning and tried to walk by himself but the two man keep on dragging him so hard. Then the second warehouse door was opened by Mr. Kim and all of them were in.

"Do you think that Mr. Jung and So Min is in the first warehouse?"

Ji Young looked at them.

"I don't know. But I think it's very dangerous for us stepping in both of the warehouse."

Daniel replied and took a deep breath.

"God, I think I can't do this. I am so freakin' scared!"

Hyun Woo tapped on Daniel's shoulder.

"Don't be. We are man. We're not scared of anything. Right? After all, we have to save someone innocents."

Ji Young approached both of them and put his hand on Daniel's and Hyun Woo's shoulders. 

"You're right. Let's do this."

The three of them nodded. Hyun Woo went back to the MPV and brought some equipments that might help them inside. The slowly drew their path into the warehouse. In the second warehouse, Hyun Joong and his father was having a conversation.

"Why don't you just kill me?"

Mr Kim keep on staring at Hyun Joong. Hearing the question, Mr. Kim chuckled.

"Even tho you are only adopted, but all these years I've treated you like my own son. And now so sudden that I've to kill you. It doesn't fair enough."

"Doesn't fair enough? What crap you're talking about? You guys wanna kill Mr. Jung and his daughter so that you can get all of his money and property and now you said it isn't fair enough to kill me? Where's your heart go?"

"You don't know what you're talking about. Life is about money. Money!"

"If money can buy happiness, so why you have to adopted me? Why you have to dirt your hands by killing me and killing them? Why? Why!?"

"Stop!"

"You think by doing this you can live happily? You think mum wants to stay with you as your wife if you get all those money?"

"I said stop!"

"You make a really big mistake. A big mistake till God cn't forgive you for what you've done. You kill the innocent and you'll be punished in worst."

"Shut your ing mouth!"

Mr. Kim slapped Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong eyes widened. Then he turned his head up and spitted out his blood.

"What did I just said is true. Right? Hahahahahahahaha"

"You're totally are out of your mind."

"Who's crazy? Me? You? There's no difference now."

"There is. You will die."

Mr. Kim took out his gun and pointed it towards his head. Hyun Joong's heart was tempting.

 

"I didn't want to die like this. If I've really have to die, I have to save So Min. I have to save my wife. I shouldn't die like this."

 

Hyun Joong whispered in his heart while his eyes close. He heard Mr. Kim was pulling the pin. Suddenly, he was startled as he heard noise outside the warehouse. Some kind of someone was fighting outside.

"Who's that?"

Mr. Kim pushed away the gun away from Hyun Joong and pointed it at the door. He was waiting. Then the noise stop.

"Who's that?"

The door was opened and Hyun Woo stepped in.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. Kim Tae Hyun-ssi"

The three man stepped in and bowed to him. 

"What--- What  do you think you're doing?"

Mr. Kim shouted at them in shaky voice. 

"Hyun Woo?"

Hyun Joong looked at them. He tried to see clearly but since the blood covered his face, he couldn't see so clearly. Hyun Joong was trying to catch his breath.

"We won't let you kill anybody."

Ji Young took steps by steps towards Mr. Kim.

"Don't you ever dare to stop me. You three are just a little rats that stink tried to steal my food away."

"Mr. Kim, please. Don't you have a pity towards Hyun Joong? Why must you kill people that is innocent? This isn't life if you dirt your hands by killing people. Sooner or later, the police will finds out at you will rot in jail."

"Don't you ever come near me. Or I'll shoot you!"

The three boys were just a few inches from Mr. Kim. By this opportunity, Hyun Woo quickly ran to Hyun Joong. But ever since then, a bullet hitted on his arm near to his heart. He fell down and groaned loudly.

"Hyun Woo yah!"

Hyun Joong shouted. The rope was nearly untie. Hyun joong succeed to let go from the rope and crippled next to Hyun Woo. Ji Young and Daniel was shocked. The bullet was from Mr. Kim. Ji Young tried to seize the gun but exactly that time, all the buddy was running and hit them one by one. 

"Hyun Woo.. Hyun Woo! Get up! Please don't close your eyes."

"Hyun... Hyun Joong.."

"I'm here brother. I'm here!"

"I can't feel my hands. I can't... I can't breathe.."

"Just breath slowly. I know you can do it. Just breath slowly. Arasso?"

Hyun Joong ripped his shirt and folded it around Hyun Woo's arm. Before he tied up, he pressed the blood area so it will turned better. Ji Young and Daniel were trying their best to beat all the man. One by one the man fall. Hyun Joong got up and ran towards his father.

"Kill me."

The gun was still in Mr. Kim's hand. Hyun Joong took a few steps towards him.

"Don't you dare--"

"Dare what? Kill me? Go on!"

Mr. Kim pointed out the gun to Hyun Joong's chest. Hyun Joong walked slowly and the gun skinship with his chest.

"Go on. Kill me."

Mr. Kim hesistate. He really want to kill Hyun Joong but his finger won't dare to shoot. Hyun Joong looked at the gun and tried to take away the gun. The two of them were struggling each other. Hyun Joong tries to take the gun while Mr. Kim tried to shoot him. In the end, there was a loud bang. The both eyes widened

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Sorry for the late update. But I've already update it as much as I can. I'm working on a new chapter and will release soon. Thank you to those who subscribed me. And to those who just read my stories, don't forget to subscribe me and I hope you guys will wait for the next chapter. And please give me all your feedback. Thank you!