I wanna be your man. Can I?

Love isn't cruel.

So Min arrived at the place where did Hyun Joong asked her to come. There were no one there. So, it's quite creepy as well. But then she overcome the fear. So Min dialled Hyun Joong's number. 

"Yah, where are you?"

"Behind you."

So Min let out a sigh. Hyun Joong walked beside her.

"What do you want?"

So Min gave her cold reactions.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'll find a way to make Mr. Kim stop his evil plans. I'll help you."

So Min smirked. 

"Help me?"

While looking at Hyun Joong. 

"Can we just leave it behind for awhile? I've think away how to overcome all of it. Can't you please give me a chance to make you happy even just for awhile?"

"Make me happy?"

"Yes. Let's just think that I do this because I want to redeem all my mistakes in the past. I yelled at you, stole your first kiss, made you really mad. And, made... Made you cry."

So Min turned her head down. And then went to Hyun Joong's eyes. Then he grabbed So Min's hand and dragged her to the edge of the jetty that full of boats. 

"Yah yah yah what are you doing?"

So Min resist to let her hands go. Hyun Joong let go her hands and turned his body towards So Min. 

"I've rent a boat for us. Let's across the lake. I found a place across there."

"What?"

Hyun Joong sigh. Then he pulled her hands and went down to the boat. Even though he felt a lil' bit scared cause there might be a crocodile but then he pushed away that feelings. Then slowly, So Min sat on the boat and so do Hyun Joong.

"Wear this."

Hyun Joong let out the life jacket to So Min. She accept the life jacket and wear it. Hyun Joong started to paddle the boat. There were no one there. So, So Min start to make a conversation.

"Where's everybody?"

"I've book this place the whole day. Just for us."

"You don't really have to do--"

Hyun Joong stopped paddling. It gives So Min a shocked.

"Why did you stop?"

Hyun Joong just keep on looking on So Min. It gave her the shivers. She give out a anger sigh.

"What? You wanna kill me? Go on then!"

She half yelled. But then Hyun Joong search for something in his pocket. After few seconds, he was holding two small bottles that full of liquids.

"My father wants me to kill you with this poison."

So Min eyes widened and she start to stood up. She didn't even care about the boat that was water under it. Slowly she took a few steps back.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT? YOU WANT TO KILL ME NOW? THAT'S WHY YOU BOOK THIS PLACE SO THAT NOBODY CAN FIND MY DEAD BODY?"

Hyun Joong looked at the both bottles with the maniac eyes.

"What if your conclusion is true?"

She froze. Doesn't know what to do. Hyun Joong continue his words.

"Idiot."

"What!?"

So Min keep on taking a few steps back. She didn't realize that she was on the edge of the boat. She flipped her legs and then she fells down to the lake. Since she can't swim, she shouted for help.

"Help! Someone please, help!"

Hyun Joong threw the bottle inside the boat and dive down the lake. So Min was up and down in the water. Her life jacket was not working as it took off because So Min didn't wear and button it properly. Hyun Joong quickly grabbed her and brought her to the land. Since it was not too far away, he swam the unconcious So Min.

"So Min-ah. So Min? Wake up. So Min!"

Hyun Joong patted on her cheeks. But she seems unconcious cause she had swallow too many water from the lake. Hyun joong pressed her stomoch and do the CPR mouth to mouth. She still didn't react with it. Then he took off her sneakers and rubbed hard with his hands to make her warm. Then he went back to So Min and do the CPR once again. 

"So Min-ah, wake up!"

So Min starts to realize and immadietly throw up the water that she had swallowed. She coughs hard because of the dirty water that went inside . She wiped and then she looked at Hyun Joong. Quickly she stood up and went away from him. Hyun Joong followed her.

"So Min, So Min-ah. You okay?"

"Why you care?"

"You.. you"

"What!?"

So Min stopped and turned to Hyun Joong. He was taken aback.

"You want to kill me right? So why don't you go ahead and kill me? Why did you save me? Why?"

"So Min.. I was just--"

"I hate you. You better die. I don't want to see you again. Go!"

Hyun Joong's eyes widened. He was taken aback with So Min's anger. Then So Min continue her steps. Hyun joong just froze there looking at So Min till she dissapear from the view. Tears started to form. Hyun Joong took a deep breath and went back to the jetty. He paddled himself with another boat across the lake. Once he landed on the land across the river, he made his path trough the beautiful trees and flowers. Then he stopped at one of big old tree's that full of white flowers. Under the tree, there were a mat laying down. And there were a basket of foods. 

"So Min-ah. I'm sorry. I wanna make you a surprise to lighten up your day even just for awhile. I want to confess to you. But I think this is my mistake for ruining it.."

Hyun Joong packed all his thing up and went back to the boat. He paddle himself and drive himself home with the wet clothes. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Hyun Woo, Daniel and Jessica arrived at Rarotonga villa house. After paying up the taxi fees, they went straight to beach to see how the house look like. There were a high tower where the lifeguards use to keep their eye on the beach. But when they reached there, there were no one. So, it made their work more easier.

"Le't go up. I think we'll might see the whole house."

Hyun Woo steps himself first on the stairs followed by Jessica and Hyun Woo. 

"Wow! What a beautiful view up here. Hahahahaha"

Daniel half yelled. Jessica smacked his head.

"YAH! You better shut up your mouth if you don't wanna die so soon. Arasso?"

Daniel smirked while he was fixing his hair and rubbed his head to undo the pain. Hyun Woo was standing towards the house. 

"Find anything?"

Jessica approached. Hyun Woo shook his head saying no.

"Look, there's a car is coming inside the house."

Hyun Woo lower his head not to be caught and followed by Jessica. Daniel was sitting near them and he stood up slowly to look what were they looking.

"Isn't that.. Mr. Kim?"

Daniel whispered to them and point his finger a lil' bit when a man came out from the black car. 

"Yes, that's him!"

Hyun Woo whispered back at them. 

"I've got an idea."

Jessica gave out her suggestio then Hyun Woo and Daniel both quickly turned their head towards Jessica. Then Jessica pulled their collars down and they sat immadietly. 

"Yah!"

Both Hyun Woo and Daniel groaned.

"Why not, we pretend to be a reporter? I've seen one of the magazines in Korea about Mr. Kim. He was talking about... About some kind of company? He wants to spread his product in New Zealand isn't it?"

Jessica looked at Hyun Woo.

"I've read about it too. He was planning to spread his product around the world but instead of that, he doesn't have enough money to do it."

"But, it didn't says in the magazine.."

Jessica asked Hyun Woo with ails.

"Hyun Joong told me about it. He told me that he had misheard his father talking. Mr. Kim wants to combine his company with Mr. Jung. Some kind of supporting the financial in Mr. Kim's company. I think, maybe this is one of the reason Hyun Joong have to get married with So Min!"

"It could be." 

Jessica then took her backpack and brought out a camera video, a pen, and a notebook. 

"I've these. Hyun Woo, I think you have to stay here because Mr. Kim have known you. I'll pretend to be a reporter while Daniel will record all around the house."

Hyun Woo nodded.

"But I'm scared!"

Daniel cried.

"Aishh, don't be like that. We have to do this for So Min. We have to save someone's life."

Daniel nodded slowly.

"Jessica, please. Be careful. It could be dangerous for you. Whatever it is, I'll wait for you. Daniel-ah, don't be afraid. I know you can do it. Just act normal. Arasso?"

Hyun Woo smiled to Jessica and Daniel.  It gave Jessica the blushed face. 

"I'll go now."

Hyun Woo just stared at them as they were climbing down the stairs. When they've reach down, Hyun Woo do the 'fighting' actions.

"FIGHTING!"