Kidnapped and Interview.

Love isn't cruel.

So Min arrived home with the wet clothes because of the inciddent earlier. Once she entered the house, she was a lil' bit weird because the door was not locked. She then just yelled and it echoed around the house.

"I"m home! Eva, prepare for me the water. Hurry up!"

So Min went to the kitchen but there were no presence of Eva. Sometimes she would be sneezing because the cold water was covering her. 

"Aishh."

So Min decide to make by her own. She drew her path to her bedroom and took off all the clothes. She quickly prepared the hot water in the bathtub and poured her favorite shower strawberry foam in it. She put her right foot first and then she burried herself inside the water. It was calming and it made her close her eyes. After done taking bath, she walked out the door and start to choose the clothes. She chose a white upper shirt and a pink singlet and she wore th elong hotpants. While she was drying up her hair, she heard some kind of weird noise. She quickly ran out to see what happen.

"Eva?"

She slowly walked down to the living room and saw the front door was opened. She frozed. Cold sweat starts to form on her hands. She walked towards the door and took a peek outside the house. No one. Then she closed the door and leaned herself against the door.

"Eva? Where are you? Don't play around Eva.. Eva..?"

It was totally silent in the house. 

"Father.."

So Min murmured with herself and ran quickly to her father's room. Mr. Jung's door room were half opened. She's getting scared for what would be happening next. She gather all her courage and pushed the door. 

"Father...?"

The room was in mess. The window was opened and the wind blew the curtains. It was kinda cold. The bedside lamps were crashed down on the floor. Pillows and blankets were messed up. It looks like there were someone been struggling hard. So Min frozed. 

"Father... Please! Answer me. Where are you!?"

She started to cry out loud. Then something was distracting her. It came from the living room. She was too scared and she ran back to her room. She grabbed her cellphone. She was too panicked and couldn't think of anything. The only person that she could remember is, Hyun Joong. She search for his number but nowhere could be found. Then something noise came up again. 

"WHO'S THERE!?"

She stood up immadietly and looked at her door room. The noise dissappear. She walked slowly to the door and opened it. She walked out trough the door and her body language was facing on the left. Suddenly her phone rang. She ran inside her room and pick up her phone. 

"So Min--"

"Hyun... Joong?"

She shuttered on the line. It was Hyun Joong.

"What's wrong? Why your voice is like this?"

So Min didn't have the chance to answer back when someone put a cloth on her face. She smell something weird on the cloth. She was struggling hard and she dropped her phone. Until was then, she can't really remember anything what had happened next as she faint.

"So Min? So Min?"

On the line, he heard So Min was hard. Hyun Joong speed his car and immadietly went home. As he arrived home, the front door was opened. He slowly walked in and looked around. It was very quite back then. 

"So Min..? So Min-ah.. Where are you?"

Hyun Joong half yelled and it echo around the house. He walked to the kitchen.

"Eva?"

While he was wandering around the kitchen, he heard someone was banging hard on the one of the room that situated there. It came from Eva's room. Hyun Joong tried to twist the knob but somehow it was locked. He took few steps behind and smashed the door hard. The door was opened and Eva was sitting on the floor with her hands and legs were tied up. was stick with a black tape. Hyun Joong untied the rope.

"What happen?"

Eva took a deep breath as she was not breathing properly.

"Someone break the house. I was cleaning at the backyard when they hit me by something hard. I was unconcious for some moment before I heard Miss So Min-ssi was shouting for help."

Eva explain to Hyun Joong what had happen. He was totally shocked and then he ran up to search for So Min till he stop when he saw So Min's damp clothes that she wore few hours ago. The bathroom door was opened. Thinking that something  dangerous might be in there, Hyun Joong called her name while pushing the door.

"So Min-ah..."

Unfortunately, there were no presence of So Min. The bath tub was still full of water. Hyun Joong then went out and saw So Min's cellphone was laying on the floor beside the bed. He picked up the phone when suddenly Eva was calling his name.

"Mr. Hyun Joong-ssi!"

He ran out and found Eva was in Mr. Jung's room. He saw the room was totally in mess.

"Where's Mr. Jung!?"

"Pardon me, I think maybe they have kidnapped both Mr. Jung and Miss So Min-ssi. What to do!?"

Hyun Joong's eyes widened. He decide to search So Min in nearby. While he was driving out his car from the porch, someone opened his door car. Hyun Joong was totally taken aback and tried to fight back but then the person hit his head hard and Hyun Joong crippled on the floor unconcious. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"Hello!"

Jessica greeted the guards who was guarding the house outside the gate. One of the guard approach without saying anything but the way he looks and stared at both Jessica and Daniel, Jessica knew what to say.

"Excuse me, is this Mr. Kim Tae Hyun's house? Hi, I'm a reporter from Korea who wants to interview about his business. May I come in?"

The guard gave a weird look and at them while he was talking about something on his walkie-talkie. Jessica gave a giggled smile. Then the gate opened and the both of them was brought inside the house. Daniel who was just staying silent because of fear, keep on wandering his eyes around the house and his sweat starts to form all over his body even though the weather was cold.

"Have a seat."

The guard said to them and walked away.

"Daniel, starts to record now. Record all around the house."

Jessica demand and Daniel followed her orders. After few minutes of waiting, Mr. Kim was seen while walking down the big stairs in the house. Jessica stood up and Daniel was back beside her.

"Morning Mr. Kim!"

"How did you both know I was in New Zealand and stayed around here?"

Jessica startled and started to answer in shuttered.

"Ahh--... My manager told me that you're here. He send us here straight away. Our manager really wanna publish about your story in his magazine. Hehehe"

Jessica giggled tried to make herself better.

"Oh. Really? Have a seat."

"Thank you. Mr. Kim Tae Hyun, can we shall start now?"

Mr. Kim nodded. The camera was rolling. Daniel doesn't shoot exactly on Mr. Kim face but he shoot it on the scene behind Mr. Kim's. 

"So, Mr. Kim Tae Hyun. We've heard that your son already married to your bestfriend's daughter, who is also gonna be your partner on your spreading of your product. How did you feel about this?"

Mr. Kim coughs and look at them weirdly as Jessica was saying about a partner who's gonna help in the spreading of his product.

"I have one son, and one daughter. My son had already married. Which father in this world who wouldn't be happy? I was totally thankful to have a daughter-in-law so quick."

Mr. Kim stopped. Jessica was still waiting for the answer about Mr. Jung.

"Hahaha really? It must be a bless. So, we heard a rumours that you have no money to spread your product in China, Taiwan, Malaysia neither New Zealand. By getting marry your son off to Mr. Jung Jin Ho daughter's who is also the powerful influence in investment for exporting Korean's brand to overseas, you'll manage to reach your dreams so fast. Is it true?"

Mr. Kim frozed. He wasn't expect that from them. 

"Well, who are you again, miss?"

"I'm Jessica. From South Korea magazine."

Jessica smiled. Daniel was still recording what did they interview.

"I'm sorry, but I think the rumours is just a nonsense. It doesn't make any sensce. My son loves his wife and so do his wife. There's no connection about the investment."

Mr. Kim give a death stares. Jessica and Daniel looked at each other and gulped. While Jessica tried to continue her next questions, suddenly they heard a noise. 

"Let us go! Where's your rascal monsieur? WHERE!?"

The noise came from a room which located across a swimming pool in the middle of them house. It was clearly to be heard by Jessica and Daniel. Both of them looked at each other. Mr. Kim looked behind than one of his guard came and whispered to him something. Then the guard nodded. 

"So, what's your next question?"

Mr. Kim pretend like nothing happen and gave a warmth smile to them. 

"Well.. Okay.. So, Mr. Kim Tae Hyun. Besides your work, do you really have a good time spending most of your time with your family? How's Mrs. Kim been doing? Does she support you well in your carrier?"

"I suppose to say that, I really enjoy spending my time with my wife these days. And yes, she really supported me a lot till I can't take it."

Mr. Kim smiled.

"Oh, really? So, where's your wife and your daughter? It would an honour for us if we could interview them. You know, we can publish about your secret for being happy with your wife till now."

Mr. Kim was taken aback with Jessica's questioning. Instead of staying silent, he respond.

"She's not here. She's in Korea. I came here alone."

"But... Who---"

"Miss Jessica-ssi, I think you already had enough for today. So, shall you be leaving now?"

Jessica looked at Daniel. Her tricked try to reveal the secrets didn't worked. She let out a small sigh and stood up.

"Thank you for today, Mr. Kim Tae Hyun. Nice to meet you."

Mr. Kim shaked hands with Jessica and Daniel. While walking out trough the door, Mr. Kim stopped them.

"Wait."

Both of them frozed in frighthened. 

"Your camera. Why is it still rolling?"

Daniel quickly turn off the camera and turned around towards Mr. Kim.

"I apologize for my mistakes Mr. Kim."

Mr. Kim gave a death stared to Daniel before her nodded saying that they could leave. Once they've step out from the house, once again they stopped. Jessica looked at Hyun Woo.

"Got everything in there?"

Daniel nodded. Then they start to walked out from the house area and went back to the beach where Hyun Woo's was waiting impatiently. Back in the house, after Jessica and Daniel leave, Mr. Kim rushed to the room.

"What do you think you're doing!?"

"Why? You scared if someone might heard us!?"

Mr. Kim slapped So Ra on her face. Mrs. Kim screamed and beg Mr. Kim not to hurt her anymore. So Ra's hand were full of bruise because of the tortured she had gone trough back in Korea. Her lips were covered with blood cause by the slap form Mr. Kim. 

"Don't you ever shouted at me!"

"Yeobo, how did you could turn like this? I am your wife. Even though So Ra is just our adopted child, she don't deserved to get this."

"Keep your tears and beg. I don't need it."

"Is it becauce of money? Is it because of money you turned to be an evil man?"

"Yes! If I didn't do this, my company will bancrupt. We have no longer have a house, money and respect from people. I don't want to be a beggar. I want to gain respect, I want more money!"

"Why did you turned out to be so greedy? You think, the way you plan to kill Jung Jin Ho and her daughter, you can get their money? Why? Why did you have to do this?"

Mr. Kim laughed out loud. 

"First, it wasn't in the plan where I wanna kill Jung Jin Ho and her daughter. I just want his money by marrying Hyun Joong off to his daughter. I wasn't me who will kill them. But soon, they'll die anyway."

Mr. Kim finished his word and walked out trought the room. Mrs. Kim and So Ra were left hanging there. So Ra still triying to undo her pain. Mrs. Kim approached her and hel her hands tight. So Ra looked at her.

"Is it true that me and Hyun Joong only your foster child?"

Tears started to form in So Ra's eyes. Mrs. Kim touched her face. 

"I don't care if you two are my foster child or not, I'll always love you. Always.."