Please be nice to me.

Love isn't cruel.

It was almost 9 when they've reach home. It's been an awkward silence happen between them back in Hyun Joong's car. Both of still ashamed and emberassed with the sudden kiss under the bridge. After parking the car in the garage, both of them walked in th ehouse and they got parted away to their rooms. There were no night greetings. Both remained silence. So Min closed her door room once she stepped in. She undressed herself and put on a sweat clothes and pants. While Hyun Joong, was sitting on his bed. Staring at the two small bottles that his mom gave to him.

"I don't want to kill her."

Hyun Joong murmured inside his head. Then he took out his new cellphone from the paper bags and started to switch it on. There were 10 missed calls, and two text message from Kang Hyun Woo. 

"God, I almost forgot about him!"

He quickly dialled Hyun Woo's number. 

"Hello?"

"Yaaaaa, Hyun Joong-ah. Where have you been? I've been calling you for so many times!"

"Sorry, my phone broke and just bought a new one."

"Fine. Hey, I've got something to tell you. Last night I went to your house and I saw your father was torturing your mother. What happen? It seems so serious. And I heard that he want to kill you and your sister and then your mother. God, this is really serious!"

"What!? He wants to kill Mrs. Kim? No, it can't be. He said that he won't harm us. No!"

"You knew about this? Hyun Joong, whatever it is, this gotta be serious. Besides, I can't even search So Ra nowhere. She's not in class."

"Hyun Woo, listen to me. I want you save my mother. Please, take her away from him. Please!"

"I will. Don't worry, I'll help you. I promise."

Both of them hung up. Hyun Joong walked back and forth inside his room. He was totally solicitious. His sweat was running down from his sideburn. He doesn't want Mrs Kim to get kill. He doesn't want his sister to get kill. He have to do something. He have to! Then, suddenly, his phone rang. It was Mr. Kim written on the screen. With doubt, he took the call. 

"H--ello"

"Son, why you seem so worried? Haha worrying about your sister?"

"Stay away from her!"

"I can't son. You've got to do what I've told you. Then I'll let her go."

"No you won't. You'll kill me. You'll kill everyone!"

"Hahahahaha romours has it. Take a good care of my daughter-in-law. Arasso? I'll fly to you day after tomorrow. I've expedite your wedding. You'll getting married with So Min this Saturday."

Hyun Joong doesn't have any chance to answer back when Mr. Kim just hung up. He threw his phone on his bed and shouted a loud sigh. Then he crippled on the floor. 

"Why!?"

He sobbed. Even though just a few drops of tears, but his heart in pain. He doesn't want to kill So Min. He doesn't want anyone to be kill! All he want is, a normal life. That's all. 

"Are you okay?"

It was So Min. She peeked a lil bit on the door. She saw Hyun Joong was sitting against the bed. Then he turned to So Min. His heavy breath because of the tears made him hard to speak. 

"I'll get you some water."

She grabbed a glass of water and went back to him. He passed the glass to Hyun Joong. He took it but he didn't even drink it. 

"Drink it. You'll be okay after that."

"NOTHING'S GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING. NOTHING! NOW, GET OUT FROM MY ROOM. GET OUT!!"

He threw away the glass and the water splashed a lil bit on So Min. So Min startled. The glass broke into a small pieces on the floor. This isn't the first time he was acting weird like this. So Min murmured. 

"I said, GET OUT!"

She stood up and slowly walked out from the room. She closed the door behind her. Tears started to run on her face. She covered to make sure not to let out her tears voice. She ran to the roof floor. Then she crippled on the floor.

"Why? Why is he always like that? Everytime I tried to be nice, he would turned into a jerk. I hate him. HYUN JOONG! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!!"

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

"I want you to take care all the things in here. My company, my house. And the important thing is, take care of my wealth that I kept for so many years. There should no one knew about me."

"Yes, Mr. Jung-ssi."

"And, if Mr. Kim come to the office, just do what he wants."

"Bu---"

"Just do what I said."

"I will Mr. Jung-ssi."

Mr. Jung was waiting for the announcement for the right time for him to fly to New Zealand. He have to get there before Mr. Kim would reach there first. While walking back and forth, he received a call from Mr. Kim. With doubt, he answer the call.

"Where do you think you're going?"

Mr. Jung eyes widened. He looked around. 

"I want to visit my daughter."

"You're not gonna take her from me aren't you?"

Then Mr. Jung saw Mr. Kim was walking towards him with his two guards. Mr. Jung put down his phone and frozed.

"Hahahaha don't run away from me. Since you're going to New Zealand, I'll come with you. Besides, our children's wedding is just around the corner."

Mr. Jung looked at him with anger. Then, the airport full of the announcement.

"Flight 211, from Korea to New Zealand. Flight 211 from Korea to New Zealand, the flight will set off in 3o minutes."

"Oh? Our flight. Come, let's go."

Mr. Kim walked to counter to check in his luggage and followed by Mr. Jung. After checking the luggage, Mr. Jung staight away went to the flight department while Mr. Kim wanted to make two calls to someone. 

"I'm going now."

"Good. I'll be there tomorrow night."

"Arasso."

It was Lee Woo Jin. Then Mr. Kim made another call. But it seems like there's no answer. So, he thought, he called his guard that was guarding his wife back at home. 

"How is she?"

"She's still in the room. But she refuse to eat."

"Keep guarding her. Don't let her get away."

"Yes, master."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Noona, can you help me?"

"What is it Hyun Woo?"

"Do you have a friend from the police officer?"

Kang Shin Woo put down her magazines on the table when she heard her brother was asking that kind of question.

"Do you cause any problem Hyun Woo?"

"No, it's just.."

"Tell me the truth."

"No, I can't. It's too dangerous. Noona, I've to save someone life. I mean I've to save 5 life's!"

"Stop talking nonsense Hyun Woo."

"I'm not! It's true. Noona, please, I need your help. If not they'll die!"

Shin Woo looked at Hyun Woo's eyes. He's right. He never lied to her before. 

"Okay, but after that, you'll have to tell me everything."

"I promise!"

Shin Woo check her mobile phone and finally found a police officer's name which was her friend since high school.

"Take it."

Hyun Woo paste the number on his phone. 

"Thank you noona!"

Then he quickly stood up and went straight to his room.

"Yah! Hyun Woo! Where are you going!?"

Shin Woo shouted at him but he didn't even take any awake of her sister's shouting. In the room, Hyun Woo starts to dialled Jessica's phone number. 

"Jessica, I've got the phone number. Maybe we can ask him for help to search fo So Ra."

"Hyun Woo, are you serious? We can't let police knew about this. We don't have a single  proof!"

"But we can tell them that So Ra been missing for a week!"

"Hyun Woo, people sometimes can be cunning. They can twist their story."

"But what are we gonna do now?"

"Let's just save Mrs Jung first. With that, we can know the whole story."

"But I don't sure that it is save enough for us."

"Let's just stick to the plan. Tonight, at 12, meet me and Daniel at the park near our college. Arasso? Don't be late."

Jessica made the plan. Then both of the hung up. Jessica packed all her things and after packing up, he sent a text message to Daniel about the plans for tonight. After that, she dialled So Min's number. It's been ages she didn't pick up her phone. Jessica wanna call Mr. Jung's phone but she don't the number. So she keep on trying calling and sent almost hundred of messages to So Min per day hoping that So Min will straight away call her. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

She sobbed hardly. Alone. In the cold wind. All the sound that the night could hear was.. The tears from Hyun Joong. And So Min. Back in the room, Hyun Joong awake. He flashback to what he had done to So Min. He walked out and straight away went to search for So Min. Then, she found that So Min was at the rooftop sitting on the floor. Slowly, he walked towards So Min.

"So Min-ah."

Hyun Joong called her. She didn't looked back. Then he tried to apologize.

"I'm sorry about just now. I now I shouldn't yell at you. I am so sorry. It's just that things have been too hard for me to bear it. Everything went so fast. I am sorry. But, I promise you, that I'll keep you save no matter what. I won't kill you. Even though my sister will get torture by my father if I didn't kill you, I'll find a way to take her away."

So Min frozed.

"Kill---- Kill me?"

Hyun Joong didn't say anything. Then, she stood up and slowly walked to Hyun Joong. 

"Kill me?"

So Min stopped. She doesn't believe it. 

"Why? Why did you want to kill me? Why!? You hated me so much so that's why you wanna kill me? What did I do till you hated me so much and you wanna kill me!? Son of . Why!!??"

She half yelled. 

"I don't know. My father wants me to kill you. My sister had been kidnapped by my own father. My mother was kept under the basement. He treated my mother like an animal. Even though she's my only foster mother, but I love her!"

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Your father is in danger. He wants to kill your father. He want me to kill you. If I've killed you, he'll kill my sister and my mother."

"No, you're lying. Mr. Kim is not a bad person. You! You are a bad person!"

"So Min, listen!"

"No, I don't want!"

So Min screamed and covered her two hands on her two ears. She closed her eyes. 

"No. It doesn't real!"

"So Min.."

Hyun Joong tried to approached.

"Stay away from me! Stay away from me!!"

Hyun Joong held her hands. So Min struggle. Hyun Joong tried to calm her by hugging but she keep on struggling. Then she can't take it any longer. She lost her strength.

"Why did you wanna kill me? Why?"

"Shhhh..."

"Why.....?"

"I promise, I'll keep your family save. I promise you."

She cried in his arms. Both of them crippled on the floor in the cold wind. 

"I love you.."

Hyun Joong whispered to himself not to let So Min heard it. Yes, he had fallen in love with So Min. Since when? He don't know. But for sure, he did love her.