The saver.

Love isn't cruel.

The three of them put on their mask. They decide to threw the gas around the house. But since the house is too big for them, they just threw the faint gas first near to where the guards stood at where Mrs. Kim and Kim So Ra were locked up. There were two men who was having a conversation near the door. The three of them still standing behind the walls in the dining room.

“Where’s the gas?”

Jessica passed three bottle of cans to Hyun Woo.

“Ready? Here we go!”

Hyun Woo threw the first one. The gas inside the can slowly were taken out and just in a minute it was full in the corridors. The two men who had just realize about it, were so surprised and they didn’t have the chance to do anything. They faint as they smell the gas.

“Come!”

Hyun Woo, Jessica and Daniel starts to search for the right room. The first room was unlocked and there were no presence of them. The second one, which in the middle was locked up.

“Bingo.”

Hyun Woo quickly went to the men and search for the keys. He managed to find in within in minutes. He went back to the door and opened it. Once the door was open,  Jessica and Daniel quickly ran to Mrs. Kim and Kim So Ra. They seem so surprised to see someone wearing a mask enter the room. So Ra half yelled.

“Yah!”

Jessica went to So Ra and cover .

“We’re here to help you.”

Daniel untie Mrs. Kim. While Jessica untie So Ra. While they were untie the rope, Hyun Woo walked in with his back facing them.

“Guys… I think I need your help..”

Jessica turned around and she was surprised as there were four men holding a gun for each and they pointed it towards them. Mrs. Kim and So Ra stood up slowly. Daniel’s eyes widened.

“You think you’re gonna succeed?”

One of the men said.

“Why not?”

Jessica answered. She tried to act cool even though she knew that one of the bullets might killed her. She walked towards them  slowly with a smirked face.

"You think I'm afraid of you? Your guns? Your bullets?"

Hyun Woo looked at Jessica schockingly.

"Jessica.. Don't do anything stupid.."

Hyun Woo whispered. Jessica stood in front of the man. The gun was pointed exactly at her chest.

"Kill me if you dare."

Jessica gave the death stares to the man. Suddenly all of them were shocked as a glass were cracked on the floor. All of them looked at So Ra as the noise came from her. Jessica didn't loose this chance to show her skills in taekwando. She kicked the gun and then she grabbed the men's hand and pulled it on his back. Hyun Woo immadietly fight the other two men. While Daniel with the other men. So Ra and Mrs. Kim help them too. Just in seconds, all of them were laying there on the ground in pain.

"Let's go!"

So Ra was the last person who got out from the room. Before she left, she step on one of the hands man hard. The man groaned loudly.

"Where did your master go!?"

"I--- I don't kn---"

"Don' you dare tell me that you don't know. Tell me where did he go!"

"So Ra!"

Hyun Woo yelled. So Ra looked at him.

"We need to know where did that old man go."

So Ra explained. Then she looked down and stepped on the man's hand harder.

"TELL ME!"

"He--- He went to Queesntown... Ahhh.. Ahhhh! There were a warehouse down the hill. He's there... Ahhhh!"

So Ra stepped on his for the last time. Then she quickly ran out before the condition getting worse. All of them quickly ran out from the house. Hyun Woo stops whichever car who's on the road. And lucky them, there were an MPV car was on the road. The car stopped. 

"Kim So Ra?"

The man looked so shocked to see So Ra. 

"Ji Young?"

Then the driver went down the car and ran to So Ra and hug her. 

"What are you doing here? I've been calling for you for so many times. I am so bloody worried about you. What happen to your face?"

"It's a long story."

"So Ra, look. What really happen?"

Ji Young cupped her face gentle. Jessica, Daniel, Hyun Woo and Mrs. Kim were startled with what happen infront of them. Then Mrs. Kim approached them.

"So Ra?"

So Ra untied the hug and looke at her mother.

"Mom, this is Park Ji Young. The man that I've get enganged to."

Mrs. Kim face seems to be blur at one second. Then she looked at Ji Young. Then she walked to him and cupped his face.

"Are you the man that So Ra always want to be with? The man that Mr. Kim against?"

Ji Young nodded.

"Mom.."

So Ra held her mother's arm. 

"You have my bless son."

Ji Young nodded. Then Mrs. Kim hugged him.

"Come, let's go."

All of them went into the car. So Ra seat beside Ji Young while holding hands. At the back seat, Daniel was sitting beside Mrs. Kim while on the last seat, Hyun Woo and Jessica. Jessica turned to Hyun Woo. He seems to be lost for awhile. His reaction showed that Hyun Woo had a lil' feelings towards So Ra. But then, Jessica held his hands. Hyun Woo eyes widened at immadietly looked at Jessica.

"It's okay. I'm here."

Jessica was lip signing towards him. And then she smile. Hyun Woo felt her warmth hands. Just like when So Ra held his hands before. 

"Where are we heading to?"

Ji Young asked. 

"Do you know there's any abandoned warehouse around Queenstown down a hill?"

"Warehouse? Queenstown? Mhmm I think I know where."

"Take us there."

"But, why do you guys wanna go there? I heard it's really dangerous there."

"Ji Young-ah, if you really love me, just listen. Please.."

Ji Young looked at her eyes. Then he nodded. While on the way to Queenstown, So Ra told him the whole story. Ji Young was kinda shocked for what had happened to his fiancee.

"It's okay babe. I'm here. Oh yeah, did you just say about So Min?"

So Ra looked at him. Then she looked behind. Mrs. Kim smiled. Then she looked at him again.

"Yes, why?"

"No.. It's just that.. I think I've seen her. I sent her home last week. She told me that she had to live here. Her families name is.. Mhmm.. Jung.. Jung So Min. And sh etold me that she had to get married with someone that she don't even love. What's his name.."

"Kim Hyun Joong?"

Hyun Woo said. Then Ji Young looked at him with the back mirror.

"Aha! Yes, it's Kim Hyun Joong."

"Wait, are you trying to tell me that you've seen her? Do you know where her house is?"

"Yes, I know. Want me to bring you guys there?"

"Please take us there. Oh God, poor So Min!"

Mrs. Kim cried. Ji Young drove his MPV to where that So Min lived. Once they all arrived, the front gate was wide opened and there Hyun Joong's car was between in. 

"Is this the house?"

Hyun Woo asked while looking outside the window.

"Yes. Last time I sent her home. Maybe that's her husband car."

Daniel opened the door and one by one they all out form the car. They still remain closed with the car as they aware of something dangerous that might happen. Hyun Woo took the first step. He slowly walked beside the car. The car key was still in it and the car was unlocked. Hyun Woo turned aroudn to them.

"I think something must have been happening. Let's get inside the house."

All of them enter the house slowly. So Ra and Ji Young were holding hands together while Mrs. Kim, Jessica and Daniel walked together while holding hands. Hyun Woo was the first to lead. The door of the house was opened a lil bit. Hyun Woo pushed the door and saw the house was empty. All of them walked around the house.

"Someone broke into this house? Cause it seems like it is."

Daniel walked towards the dining room. Then he went to the kitchen. The flames on the stove still on. He went to the stove and turn it off. There were a pot of tomatoes bean. 

"Where did they all go?"

Hyun Woo and Jessica went upstairs. While Ji Young and Mrs Kim and So Ra went to the library near the living room. While Hyun Woo and Jessic was walking, they stopped as the first room on the first floor was half opened. They were curious so they slowly walked towards it. 

"Walk behind me."

Hyun Woo demand. Jessica walked behind him. Hyun Woo let out his hand to her. Jessica stared. Then she looked at his eyes. Jessica slowly gripped her hands to him. Then they start to walk back. Hyun Woo pushed the door and walked in followed by Jessica.

"Oh my God. What happen to this room?"

It was Mr. Jung's room. The whole room was totally in mess. The sheet and the blankets were upside down, the lamps were broken on the floor and the window was opened. 

"I think they've kidnapped all of them."

Hyun Woo turned towards Jessica. 

"We have to find them fast. I don't want anything happen to So Min!"

"I know. I didn't wnat anything happen to Hyun Joong either. Let's go, we have to go to Queenstown."

Both of them walked down and while walking, all of them were gathering.

"Found anything?"

Daniel asked. 

"No. They've must kidnapped all of them."

While all of them were talking, a weird noise was formed in the kitchen.

"What was that?"

Daniel looked at the kitchen. 

"There must be someone."

Hyun Woo said and went straight to the kitchen and followed the noise. It was somekind of noise of someone who was yelling for help but it got covered by something. Then he stopped at the back of the kitchen, standing in front of a door. The door was banging. 

Hyun Woo opened the door. It was Eva, the servant. She was tied with a rope and was covered by a cloth. Then he untie the rope and Eva was catching her breath.

"What happen?"

"I.. Was cooking some food at the kitchen when someone broke into the house. The took Mr Jung away. I tried to call the police but I didn't make it as they all tied me up and locked me in this room."

"They took So Min and Hyun Joong away too?"

"At first they took Mr Jung because Mrs So Min and Mr Hyun Joong went out. Then few hours Mr. Jung gone, Mrs So Min went back home. She did called me but I can't answered it. Then I heard Mrs. So Min was screaming for help. Maybe they took Mrs So Min and Mr Hyun Joong away."

Hyun Woo nodded. All of them was hearing the servant explaination.

"Come, let's get you outta here."

Daniel approached and help her to stand up. Then all of them walked outside the house heading to the car.

"Okay let's do this. We have to save them quick. The ladies, you all have to go to the police station. The man, will straight away go to the warehouse in Queenstown. Arasso?"

All of them nodded and walked inside the car.