One girl was hoping a miracle would be happening one fine day.

Love isn't cruel.

"Where are we heading to?"

So Min asked.

"Nowhere. Just follow my steps."

Hyun Jong said arrogantly.

"You know, it's geting cold out here. We should get home. I need to call my friends and my father."

"Just do it later."

"Aishhh.."

So Min just followed Hyun Joong steps beside her. After walking about 10 minutes, Hyun Joong stopped. There was a big river in front of them. And there were many couples were on a boat. Some of them shared each other with a passionate kiss, hugging, laughing and even playing with the water.

"Omo! How did you know this place? I really wanna come in a place like this for a long time!"

She giggled while folding her two hands trying to resist the happiness. Hyun Joong glanced.

"Let's rent a boat. I really wanna cross the river."

So Min turned to Hyun Joong. His respond was only a glance. Then, without no doubt, So Min took his hand and dragged him to the man that rent the boat. 

"Yah! Let your hands off me!"

"Come on. Don't be like a coward."

"Who said that I'm a coward. Okay, I will go with you but let your hands off me cause my hands really hurt. You hold so tight!"

"Opss, sorry."

She let go his hand and starts to talked to the man that rent the boat. Hyun Joong remained stands there and just watch  all her actions. Another seconds, the man smiled and gave So Min a paddle. Then the man brought them to one of the boat. While walking, the man told them about the secret of the river.

"This river is special. Once you paddle your boat around this river, you will never get parted no matter what happen. See that bridge over there?"

So Min nodded while Hyun Joong just keep on listening.

"There's a lagend says that if you want to be with someone you love for the rest of your life, you'll have to share a kiss once you cross the bridge. This would be happening now, while you were still alive or in another life."

Hyun Joong chuckled. 

"Nonsense."

So Min slapped Hyun Joong's shoulders. 

"It's alright. Many young couples don't believe it at first when I told them. And besides, you two look good together. Have fun."

The man walked away. And So Min smiled. Then her smiled turned imto a voilent face. 

"Can't you even respect someone older than you?"

"Who said that I don't respect him?"

"Don't question me when I was questioning you. You really get on my nerves."

"So?"

So Min gave a death stare to Hyun Joong then she walked into the boat. Carefully not to fall, she slowly sat down and wore the life jacket. 

"Don't you want to feel the earth nature? Get your in the boat."

Hyun Joong eyes widened. He was totally taken aback with what So Min just said. 

"Did she just cursed me?"

Hyun Joong mumbled.

"Come on. Don't tell me you afraid of the water. There's no crocodile in here."

"I was just about to say that."

So Min laughed out loud. 

"What!? Hahahahaha you gotta be kidding me. Stop thinking nonsense and get in the boat. I've paid the rent for the boat and it is such a waste not to used it."

"I didn't ask you to rent the boat."

"Yahhhh! Stop talking and get in the boat!"

Hyun Joong squawked. Slowly, he got in the boat. He put on the life jacket. So Min let out the paddle and Hyun Joong took it. Then, they set off in the middle of river. So Min was happy as they were many couples were hugging and kissing. 

"They must be so in love."

So Min then sigh. Hyun Joong stopped paddling. There were a lil bit far away from people cause he doesn't like the romance view. 

"I hope that you'll find someone better in another life."

Hyun Joong looked at So Min cute little eyes and her pink blossom lips.

"If we could do anything, I suppose, I will marry someone that I really love. And you, would not be suffering marrying me."

So Min sigh. Hyun Joong threw his view in his surrounding. 

"My reason for accepting thi marriage because of my father. My father almost died because I against this marriage. But then one moment, I started to think back that I've to make a sacrifice because I really love him."

Hyun Joong then stoped his viewing and looked down then back to So Min. He stared at So Min's pink blossom lips. Hyun Joong knew what would be happening after this. So Min would cried. So he made decision to cheer her up.

"Let's cross the bridge. There were no people like before."

So Min wiped her little tears and Hyun Joong started to paddle. Once the boat was under the bridge, Hyun Joong stopped.

"Why did you stopped?"

"Wanna try?"

"Try what?"

So Min looked at him confusely. Since the boat was just a small boat, their seats were just a few inches. Hyun Joong pulled So Min's hand and whispered skyly.

"Try this."

Hyun Joong cupped her face and brought it closer to him. So Min frozed. She wanna pull herself back but some kind of her feelings said that she have to stay and grabbed this opportunity. Hyun Joong stared at So Min's lips and slowly put his lips on her. So Min eyes closed. Hyun Joong, being gentle not to miss the special parts. He opened his mouth and bring in his tongue inside So Min's. So Min respond with the kiss. They were really in a deep kiss and they were hardly breathing as they were battling with each other with the tounge. So Min let out her two hands and circled her hands around Hyun Joong waist. The taste of strawberry inside So Min's mouth made Hyun Joong keep on kissing her lips. The sound of the were around them. So Min love this kind of feeling. She shared the passionate kiss. They twisted th e kiss. Then, after few minutes sticking with each other mouth, they parted away. Both of them gave the awkward stared.

"It is just a kiss."

So Min said shutterly after she fix her hair and dress.

"Ye--- Yes. Nothing happen."

Hyun Joong took a deep breath and started paddling back to the land. The man who owned the boat was smilling towards Hyun Joong and So Min when they together returned back the paddle.

"The lagend is not just a mitos. It will happend."

The man said to both of them. 

"Thank you, sir."

The man smiled and they walked out from the river area. Hyun Joong put his two hands in his pockets while So Min rubbed her two hands. 

"Let's go home. It's getting cold."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Let me go!"

So Ra kept on banging the wooden door and walls shouting and yelling pleading to get out from the room. The air was full of dust and something that she won't able to breath properly. It's been 3 days she's been locked up wihout knowing the main reason why is she there. She only could see the sunlight rays from the small holes on the wooden walls. And there would be some guys would eneter the room with foods and drinks. But So Ra didn't even eat nor drinks. 

"Let me go!!"

She almost cried. It's been for hours she seat near the door, banging pleading to let her go. But there's no one. She stood up and looked around. There were a small hole on the wall in front of her. Se looked trough it and saw there were no roads or people passing by. There was nothing. All that she could see was a high paddy field of grass. She almost gave up and after that she heard someone was trying to unlocked the the door. She quickly ran back to the door and wait for the door to opened. And after few seconds, the door opened.

"Can you please quiet? It's noisy to hear you screaming the ame thing over and over again."

"Let me go! What do you want from me? Just kill me then if you don't like my scream. Let me go!"

"Na ah ah. Who says I would be letting you go. You're gonna get some kind of rewards soon from you father."

"Son of . I don't even wanna know anything. Get me out from here. Let me go!"

The man held So Ra's hand as she was beating his shoulders and chest. He dragged her to the bed threw her to the bed. So Ra fell down and within in seconds, the man pinned his hands onto So Ra's hand on the bed. 

"Don't made me explore you. You will be regretting it."

The man took a smell on So Ra's neck and down to her chest. So Ra struggled. She struggled too much cuase the man pinned her so hard. Then the man stod up and fixed his clothes. The man walked ttrough the door and before he locked So Ra again, he reminds her something.

"Please don't be so naughty. And eat your meal. And please, just stay silence."

So Ra ran to to the but she can't cause she already been locked up. She keep on banging the door until she can't even take it any longer, she crippled on the floor and cried silently. 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Mr. Jung was walking back and forth in his room. He flashback what did Mr. Kim had asked him to do in the office this morning. He can't even expect that Mr. Kim would betrayed him like this. He don't even care if he loses all his money. Al l that he could think now is So Min. She have to keep So Min stay away from the Kim's family. 

"No, if I took away So Min from Hyun Joong, they will find me and kill me. I've to follow what did Mr. Kim said."

Mr. Jung reach his phone and dialled Mr. Ahn number.

"Come here straight away."

"Yes Mr. Jung-ssi."

After few minutes they hunged up, Mr. Ahn arrived and went straight to Mr. Jung's room.

"Seat."

Mr. Ahn nodded and sat.

"I want you to fly to New Zealand and keep an eye on So Min. Don't let anone harm her. Someone is ruining my family. They want to kill me and my daughter. Please keep So Min save."

Mr. Ahn listened carefully.

"I will Mr. Jung-ssi."

"Thank you. I don't even know how to pay your good deeds that you've done to my family. I really owed you alot."

"There's nothing to thank me. This is my job."

Then, Mr. Ahn walked out from the room after taking a bow to Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung called So Min's number. But there's no answer. It's like her phone was off. He keep on dialling but there So Min doesn't pick up her phone. Mr. Jung sigh.