The story begins.

Love isn't cruel.

"So Min!" Mr. Jung approach towards So Min and gives the worried face.

"Oh, father." Says So Min shutter. 

"What happen? How do you end up here? Is there an accident or what?"

"Father, I'm fine. Just now I passed out after bumped into a guy. I couldn't remember a single thing after that."

"So Min, I am so sorry for doing this to you. I'm so sorry for hurting you honey."

"Father, it's okay. I'm getting better now."

"So Min, would you like something to eat? I'll get you some food. I'll be right back."

"Father.." Without hearing what So Min wanna say, Mr. Jung walk out the door and went to the cafeteria to buy some food. 

After a while, Mr. Jung return. 

"Here honey. Come, let's eat."

"I'm not hungry father."

So Min look away from her father. She remember last night that they just had a fight. She doesn't want her father to be here. But at the same time, she wants her father to hug and comfort her. But it all swept away when she flash back to where her father want's to marry her off. 

Mr. Jung felt that his heart had been torn out. So Min look away? Does she hate me? Well, she suppose to hate me right now. But in the end, she'll understand.

"It's okay So Min. I think you might want some time for yourself. Call me when you need anything."

With that Mr. Jung gets up and walk towards the door while holding the door knob, he turns around and take a last look at his daughter. And then he walks out and drives home. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

After a few days So Min admitted in the hospital, finally she went home. After coming back from the hospital, she went straight to her room. She doesn't want to talk nor look at her father. She doesn't have the strength as she was really mad at Mr. Jung. 

rriinggg.. rrriiingggg

It's Jessica, her bestfriend.

"Hello So Min. It's me, Jessica."

"Oh Jessica. What do you want?" Ask So Min coldly.

"I'm calling you because I just wanna say sorry about last week incident. I-- I didn't.."

"It's okay Jessica. I'm not going to blame you for anything."

"Really? Thank you babe. Bye the way, where have you been lately? Not showing up yourself in class and college. Have you quit from studying?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I've been admitted in the hospital few days. My condition is not very well Jessica."

"OMO! What? You've been admitted in the hospital? Why are you not telling me this? Oh god So Min. Where are you now? I want to come and see how worst your condition is."

"Jessica, I'm okay now. The doctors and nurses had gave me medicine to eat and I'm fully recovered. You don't have to visit me. I'll be going to class tomorrow. See ya!" So Min hung up.

"So-- So Min ah!" Aish this girl. So stubborn. Never mind, you'll get what you deserve tomorrow. Just wait.

While So Min is tidying up her room, her father walks in.

"So Min, can I talk to you?" Mr Jung says shakingly.

So Min turns around to his father and nod saying yes.

"So Min, I've a request to make for you. On this Sunday, you'll be meeting your future husband."

So Min widened her eyes and snapped.

"MEETING MY FUTURE HUSBAND? WHAT KIND OF REQUEST IS THAT? I'M NOT GOING!"

"So Min, I'm not gonna be nice to you anymore. You have to follow my order. You have to meet him and marry him or not.."

Mr. Jung try to catches his breath. He is unable to breath properly and continue his words.

"YOU HAVE TO MEET HIM. YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, YOU HAVE TO MARRY HIM."

Suddenly Mr. Jung feels that his chest contracted. He really can't breath and his heart in pain. The heart attack is back and he can't hold it anymore. He falls down and accidentally hit his head near the dressing table beside him that makes a loud bang. 

So Min can't believe with what she's been witnesses. She froze and saw her father laying down on the floor and there is blood flooding out from his father head. 

"FATHERRRR!"