Kill.

Love isn't cruel.

"What are you guys doing?"

Mrs. Kim walked in the room and saw So Min was looking outside the window while Hyun Joong sat on a chair that is in the other room that connects with the other room. 

"Oh, aunty!"

"Where's Hyun Joong?"

"He's there. You can meet him if you want."

Mrs. Kim gave a smiled to So Min and walked into the other room where Hyun Joong at. She saw Hyun Joong seems to be so frustrated and dull. She walked in and closed the door behind her and locked the door. Hyun Joong lifted up his head and startled that Mrs. Kim was there.

"Hyun Joong.."

"Mum?"

"Did dad tell you anything?"

"Tell me what?"

"Don't tease me around Hyun Joong. You've got threatened by him isn't it?"

Hyun Joong remained quiet. He doesn't want to tell Mrs. Kim about what Mr. Kim had said to him.

"I am like you. I never thought that my husband would act like this. Hyun Joong, as you know, I love you like my own child."

"STOP! Stop being nice to me. I know who I am. I'm just a foster child to you right? I am like one of the dogs who just follow their owner orders right? Don't feel sorry to me!"

"Hyun Joong, please. Don't talk like that. I'm here to help you and So Ra."

"Help me? Huh. Save your help for your husband."

"Hyun Joong, I'll try to take So Ra away from him. I'll bring to you as soon as I get you. I rather die than let her been torture by my husband. I promise to help you. Please Hyun Joong, don't kill So Min."

"If I didn't kill So Min, my sister will pay for it can't you understand!?"

"I know. That's why I'll take away So Ra from my husband. He asked me to give you this."

Mrs. Kim gave a small bottle to Hyun Joong. It was red in colour.

"This is the poison that will kill So Min."

Mrs. Kim gave a small bottle again to Hyun Joong and this time the water is red too.

"And this is the water that will made So Min heart's stop beating for 20 minutes. I bet he wants to you kill So Min in front of his eyes. So that's why I prepare this for you. This will confuse him. "

Hyun Joong grabbed both of the bottle. There were a writing said the difference of the poison.

"Don't kill So Min. I'll find the way to make So Ra still alive. I promise you."

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min moved to New Zealand as Mr. Jung and Mr. Kim demand them to moved there. They live at one of the villa that own by Mr. Jung. It was a really big 4-storeys of villa. The first floor had 2 rooms, a kitchen and the main living room. While on the second floor, there were 5 rooms and on the third room was the entertaining room which has the theatre room, gym and library. And on 4 floor is an opened garden and a space of relaxing mind. This was the second visit for So Min when her mother was still around. They spent their holiday in here. It is such a long time when she truly came back. 

"Hyun Joong, you can pick any room you want on the second floor. Since there would be the two of you who will live here, don't bother to choose any room."

Mr. Jung told Hyun Joong about the rooms while So Min straight away headed to her own room. Hyun Joong doesn't realize as he was thinking about Mr. Kim orders. 

"Son, your father in-laws was talking to you."

Mr. Kim patted on Hyun Jong's shoulder. He raised his head up and looked at him. Mr. Kim did the eye contact to Hyun Joong that made Hyun Joong indiffrent. He turned around and looked at Mr. Jung.

"Ah-- Yes. I will."

"Hahaha Tae Hyun, are you gonna stay here for one night?"

"That would be no. I've got something to do in the office. I should be going now. See you later son!"

Mr. Kim hugged Mr. Jung. He was facing Hyun Joong and do some body language that would made Hyun joong remember his orders. Hyun Joong nodded and looked down. Mr. Kim approached Hyun joong and hugged him. He whispered to him.

"Don't forget. Kill So Min as soon as you heard the news death of Mr. Jung."

Mr. Kim untie the hug and held his shoulders.

"Son, take care. Next week I'll come for your wedding."

Hyun Joong eyes widened as he heard about his wedding with So Min. It was So Min and made Hyun joong really shocked.

"I'll go now. Take care friend."

He walked out from the villa with a grinning face. While in the car, someone was calling Mr. Kim's cellphones.

"Hello."

"Hello friend. How is it going so far?"

"Hahahahaha good news. Can't talk with you over the phone. I'll fly off to Korea now. See you tomorrow."

"Great. Can't wait."

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

The days in college was not the same like before as So Min doesn't attend her class for today. Jessica and Daniel had called So Min for so many times but it seems like she doesn't pick it up. While they were hanging out at the cafeteria after their afternoon class, Shin Woo, suddenly approached them and it made the two of them gave the blank expression.

"Can I seat?"

"Sure."

Daniel pointed out a chair beside him. Shin Woo sat and took a deep breath before he started the conversation.

"Are you two a friend of So Min?"

"Yes. And why is that?"

Jessica start to showed some interest in the conversation while Daniel just remained silence and wait for the next talked from Sin Woo.

"She and Hyun Joong Had left Seoul this morning. They moved to New Zealand."

Daniel and Jessica stymied. 

"My sister told me over the phone just now. So sudden right? Do you know what is exactly happening?"

The two of them remained silence and froze. The question that Shin Woo asked they didn't hear. Jessica was looking at Daniel and so do Daniel. Both of them can't believe that So Min moved to Busan without telling them.

"Guys? You okay?"

Shin Woo waved at both of them and made them back to reality.

"What--- What did you just say? So Min had moved to Busan this morning? What the--"

"Yes. They had moved. Well, if it So Min or Hyun Joong moved alone, it doesn't matter wiht me. But why are they together?"

"For God sake! Don't you know that Hyun Joong is getting married with So Min? And why did So Min didn't tell us baout this!?"

"Yo, calm down buddy. I'm shocked too. Wait, Hyun Joong is getting married? Why didn't he tell me about that too?"

"We're in the same drama bro."

Daniel slitted the conversation.

"We have to find them no matter what!"

"And how is it suppose to be?"

Shin Woo lifted up his eyebrows facing to Jessica as the meaning of answering the question.

"What---? If there is a will, there will be the way."

"I think we should call their family. They now which part where Hyun Joong and So Min right?"

"That's a good idea."

Shin Woo agreed. So do Jessica and Daniel. Now, all they need is a plan. A plan to get to Hyun Joong and So Min.