The smell of the love is in the air.

Love isn't cruel.

"Morning poor So Min. Last night was a tough night right? Living all alone everyday. I felt empty inside. How I wish Jessica and Daniel were here." 

So Min let out a soft sigh. She was standing near the window  at the living room while her eyes is focusing out at her late Mrs. Jung garden. It still beautiful though even 1 year 6 months Mrs. Jung died. 

"Hey, morning."

So Min startled and turn around and found Hyun Joong was standing behind her.

"Oh morning. Do you feel much more better?" So Min looked at Hyun Joong's arm.

"Yes, kinda. My arm still hurts. I think I should get home now. Thanks for letting me stay last night."

"It's nothing. Wait, come let's have breakfast before you go."

So Min approach Hyun Joong and lead him to the dining table. There were scrambled eggs, omellete, breads and juice that were prepared by So Min's maid on the table. Hyun Joong took a sit and as well as So Min.

Silence.

"Oh. I still didn't have the chance to know your name."

So Min raised her head up and looked straight at Hyun Joong.

"Hyun Joong. I'm Kim Hyun Joong."  

And then Hyun Joong took a sip on his juice. So Min nodded. 

"I think I've had enough for breakfast. I should be going now."

Both of them stands up. Both of them gave a bowed to each other. It's very awkward though as they fought like cats and dogs last night at the hospital. And then Hyun Joong helped So Min from being with two scary men in the middle of the night. And then So Min helped to clean Hyun Joong's wound. They both owed each other very much. Funny isn't it? Hyun Joong stood beside his car. And then he looked back and saw So Min was standing near the door looking at him. They both looked away as their eyes met accidentally. Hyun Joong gets in car and put his window down.

"See you later!"

So Min blundered. 

"see you later? Where? When? Is he stalking on me?" 

Hyun Joong starts his engine car and drives home. So Min quickly bounded herself. She decide to visits her father before she went off  to her class. While So Min's was driving back to her college after visiting Mr. Jung, her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"So Min, where are you? Are you coming to class today?" It was Daniel.

"Yes, I'm on my way to class. I just visited my father at the hospital."

"Hospital? Your father? What happened?"

"Daniel, I'm driving. I'll tell you the whole story once I get there. Arasso?" So Min command.

"Okay, better be quick So Min!" 

"Okay, I get it."

So Min hung up. A few minutes after that, she arrived at her college and went straight to the bulletin board to see if any of her class had been cancelled. Since today she only have two class at noon and dusk.  

"Two class had been cancelled?"  

So Min sigh and walked in the cafeteria. She saw Jessica was talking on the phone at the corner of the cafe while Daniel was playing with his pen.

"Hey guys."

The both of them streaked. 

"Oh, So Min!"

Daniel fix his seat.

"Hey, I'll call you later okay?"

Jessica shut down her phone off and put in on the table. She positioned herself to where So Min's seat.

"So Min? How's your dad?"

Jessica flinked her eyes to So Min while holding So Min's hand. 

"He's okay now. But still in coma." 

"Coma? But--  how?"

Daniel leaned his face near to So Min. So Min starts tell them everything. About the marriage, about her father's admitted in hospital, about last night when she had a fight on someone. EVERTYHING. 

"And here I am, with you guys."

So Min leaned back on her chair and let out a yelped. Jessica and Daniel stock-still after hearing So Min's story.

"And.. And what happen now? I mean, does that guy know you?"

Daniel asked So Min.

"Yes. Probably."

"And what are you gonna do now? Are you gonna married the man that your father asked you to?" 

"I should make a sacrifice for myself Jessica. Because of me, my father is in coma. It doesn't matter anymore now."

"Poor girl. It's okay So Min, I am very sure  that everything will be back to normal. Don't feel alone. You have us."

Daniel grabbed So Mins hand while Jessica let So Min's head rest on her shoulder.

"Me and Daniel promised you that we'll never leave you behind."

Jessica patted on So Min shoulder. So Min gives a warm smile to them. She feels great after telling them the whole story. About how she feels right now. Everything. It feels very great.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hyun Joong arrived home when he saw his parents were having their breakfast at the garden. He stepped out from the car and decide to walked in straight to clean himself first but then his dad called him.

"Sit."

Mr. Kim demand Hyun Joong to sit.

"Where did you go last night? You're not coming home at all." 

"I hang out with Hyun Woo." 

"Hang out? Do I have to believe you for what you just told me? What happened to your arms?" 

Hyun Joong take a look at his arm and continued.

"I helped out a girl last night. There were two men trying to her. While I'm preaching them, one of the guy unseathe my arm. Do you have any question dad? Cause I need to clean myself up and I'm already late for my class."

Hyun Joong stood up and wait for his father to speak up. Mr. Kim glance at him and shaked his head Hyun Joong. After Hyun Joong walked away, Mrs Kim starts to talked.

"Are you sure you want to marry him off with Mr. Jung's daughter?"

"Yes, I'm very sure. We've made our promised. Besides, this is Mr. Jung last will before he died. He doesn't want anyone to be his son-in-law. Do you remember when he first met with Hyun Joong last 4 years at our annivessary party? The first time he saw Hyun Joong, he have the instinct that our son can take care of her daughter." 

"But, I'm scared. I am very scared if Hyun Joong suffered more."

Mrs. Kim gave a pity look to her husband.

"No one would be suffering. I bet, one day Hyun Joong will be madly in love with her."

Mr. Kim gives a smile to his wife when the phone rang.

"Mr. Kim Tae Hyun-ssi. I've just received a news from Mr. Jung's secretary. She said that Mr. Jung Jin Ho had been admitted at the Soul Hospital last night. He still unconcious after his heart attack and to be heard that his still in coma as he had a crashed on his head."

"Mr. Jung Jin Ho? What? Okay, adress me his room. I'll be there just in a minutes. And, cancelled all my appointments for today. Tomorrow as well." 

"Honey, what happened?"

Mrs. Kim asked blinking in dismay as her husband face changed.

"Mr. Jung. He's coma." 

After receiving the news, Mr. and Mrs Kim saddle up and off to the Soul Hospital.