Cruel.

Love isn't cruel.

''What!?"

Yelled So Min.

"How could you make me marry to whom I don't know and to whom I don't love? Who could you do this to me?"

So Min were really hurt to know that his father, Mr. Jung wants to marry her with his choice. She doesn't know what to do. How  she wish that her mother is here and try to persuade his father not to marry her with the guy that she doesn't know. 

"So Min, this is for your own good. I don't want to have any other men to be my son-in-law. Besides, he is nice. He can take care of you. I know his family. You can't agaisnt with what I've decide for you."

Mr Jung tried to explain why he wants his only daugther have to marry with his choice.

"You like it or not, you have to follow my decision. No buts, you have to marry him."

Mr. Jung continued.

"I HATE YOU FATHER. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. I WISH MOM WAS HERE. I HATE YOU!!"

So Min ran to her bedroom. She couldn't believe that her own father would behave like this. She wondered what is wrong with Mr. Jung. Why does his father have the heart to hurt her?

"I am your daughter, I love you father. But you can't decide to whom I would marry. This my life. You have no right to this to me father. I love you, but why you have to hurt me?"

So Min mumbled in her heart. She feels really pain in her heart. How she wish that her mother is here to talk and persuade her father not to marry her with someone else. 

So Min took her mom's photo near the bed. She stares at her mom's beauty. She can still feel the warm hugs that her mom will gave to her when she' upset.

"I wish you were here mom. I miss you."

She walk towards her bed and lay down while hugging her mom's photo. With that, she cries into sleep.

Mr. Jung felt guilty. He knew that he should not have to that to his daughter. He felt the pain too. But what can he do? He doesn't want any other men to be his son-in-law. He wants to marry So Min with his bestfriend son, Mr. Kim. He knows that Mr. Kim son can make her daugther happy. Mr. Jung walks in hte libary. There was a giant potrait of his family. He stare at his beauty wife. 

"Honey, I'm sorry for hurting our daughter. But this is the best. I am very sure, if you are here, you would do the same thing like I do."

Mr Jung cried. It's like he can feel what So Min feel. And then he take a look at his daughter. 

"So Min, I'm sorry for hurting you. I do all of this not because I don't love you. It's because I really love you and hate loosing you that's why I do this."