Happily ever after.

Love isn't cruel.

"Hyun Joong?.."

Shin Woo noona was tapping his shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes and took a deep morning breath.

"Oh, noona.."

He yawns and stretch his arm out. 

"Why didn't you go back home?"

"Nahh, it's okay."

He look across and were suprised to see his wife was smiling on the bed. The sunshine that shone on the side of the window makes the whole room feels like heaven. He stood up and took a seat on the bed. He cupped her face with his right hands and bruised her cheeks.

"Hey, princess. Feeling better?"

So Min nodded. Then Shin Woo noona approached them. 

"I've check all her body temperature, her heat and all of it. Just named it. She's doing so great. You are so tough my dear."

She smiled and brushed her hair.

"I'm going now. Breakfast will be here in any minute."

"Thank you noona."

Hyun Joong said. Then she grabbed all her things with her nurse and leave. Hyun Jong can't stop staring at So Min's eyes as such a long time that he did. 

"Why are you looking at me like that."

She lifted up her eyebrows and chuckled.

"Nothing.. Mhmm so, how are you feeling today?"

"I'm fine. Just this scar a lil' bit.. You know.. It's still hurts even when I talk."

He planted a kiss on her hands. 

"It will end soon."

"Okay."

She smiled. Hyun Joong once again let out a yawn.

"You're lacking of sleep. You should get home at take a bath."

"I don't think so. My mum will be here in any minute. She brought our clothes. And she had boiled some ginseng soup for you."

"A GINSENG?"

"Yeah, why?"

He gave the o.o looked at her wondering why.

"Uh remember last time when I eat it? It feels gross."

"Well, the old people said that it's good for your womb."

"But still, I didn't like it."

"But you have to eat it anyway. For your health."

"ARASSO ARASSO. Aigoo."

"Hyun Joong?.... Mhm"

"Yes?"

"I think you should wash your face or do something to freshen up yourself. You stinks."

He smelled his collar t-shirt his shirt and his armpit.

"But, don't like of this fragant?"

"Euw. No."

Hyun Joong tried to kiss her for teasing but she quickly pushed his head over.

"Yah!"

"Hahahahaha you ask for it. Hahaha oh urghh... Mhmm"

So Min quickly touch her belly. It's kinda... Pain. Very pain. She feels like vomitting up. But she hold it.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

He held her both arms. He looked at her belly.

"It's nothing.. I think I need a break from laughing. Now go and wash yourself."

So Min took his hand and leaned forward to him. She planted a kiss on his cheek. Hyun Joong smiled and quickly get up to the washroom near the doorway. After she heard the clicking knob, someone knocks the door. Two workers brought in the food and put it in front of her. 

"Here's your food Mrs Kim. Get well soon."

"Thank you."

So Min bowed a lil' bit of her head and they walked out. She looked out of the window. The sun is still up there. Shining brightly. The shine of the sun rays on her face.

"I'm gonna get a cup of coffee. Oh, your food is here!"

Hyun Joong approached the foos tray and opened it. A mushroom porridge, slices of watermelon, and orange juice. He grinned at her. 

"Smell so good!"

She giggled looking at his actions. Sometimes, this is the part of him that makes her fall in love with him slowly. 

"Okay. I'm gonna get myself a breakfast. I'm gonna company you in a while. Wait for me okay?"

She nodded. He brushed her hair and walked out trough the door and drew his path towards the cafeteria. There's only doctors in the cafe as it's still morning and the doctors seems so cozy. He got himself a sandwich and waffles. 

"What drink you want sir?"

The old lady ask as he's gonna pay.

"A cup of coffee, please."

"Coming up ri---"

"Oh just cancel it. I'm gonna buy from the vending machine."

"Well okay."

Hyun Joong gave the money and walked to the vending machine on the second floor. While he was approaching, he recalled the moments when he fell on top of his wife body, almost planted a kiss on hers. He find himself so cruel back then as he poured a can of water on top of her head. She was a maniac shouting like crazy! Hyun Joong giggled for himself. He got himself a cup of coffee and went back to the room.

"Baby!"

She turned around and saw he was very happy. Like winning a lottery.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot?"

"I just passed the hallway on the vending machine. Remember when we keep on bickering? Hahahahaha"

"Urgh stop it. You make me look stupid."

"Yes you are. But I will still loves you."

She formed a smile. A blushed on her cheek as she heard those words. 

"I love you more."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"Mum, do I really need to drink this?"

Mrs. Kim was there, giving a healthy drink to her son-in-law. Hyun Joong was standing beside the bed watching over them. 

"Yes you have. It's good for you. This will recover your scars fast. Come, drink it."

"But it stinks!"

"Oh So Min, when did you turned into a little kid just like Hyun Joong?"

Mrs. Kim glanced at his son. Hyun Joong gave the weird face and put his arm up like what did he do wrong.

"Please, just drink it. I've talk to the doctor. It says that you can drink this. Come.."

So Min looked at Hyun Joong hoping for him to stop his mum. He grinned evily and said.

"Yup, you should drink it. All of it!"

So Min stuck out her tounge and went back to the cup. She pick it up and drank it all of it. Ignoring the smell, the taste, she just swallowed it all. 

"I'm done."

She wiped and gave the unpleasant look. 

"Good girl. Oh, I brought some clothes for both of you. And by the way, Hyun Woo and Jessica will here around 6. I'm gonna get home. A lot of chores I need to do. And So Min, drink this, arasso?"

Mrs Kim patted on the bottle that was place on the table. Then she kissed So Min's forehead and gave a hug.

"Get well soon."

Hyun Joong approached and hugged her mother. He walked her to the door.

"Want me to follow you to the car?"

"No need. Take care of her. I'm going. Bye"

Hyun Joong opened the door and watched as her mother gone. He went back to the bed and stared at her.

"Wanna get some fresh air?"

So Min looked at him and nodded yes. He carried her towards the wheelchair and brought her to the park.

"Kim Hyun Joong."

"Yes, Jung So Min. Opps, Kim So Min."

"After I recover, let's make babies."

Hyun Joong stopped from pushing the wheelchair. He walked in front of her and leaned down as her level. He took her hands.

"Are you sure? What about class? You think we should wait?"

"Mhmm.. I think that would be better cause there's only one sem left. You can wait?"

"Of course I can wait!"

Hyun Joong said while tittering. He cupped her face on his left hand. 

"I'm sorry for troubling you. I know you would think that we're gonna have babies as I were throwing up but then instead I got sick. And I burden you a lot. You do the chores and everything. I am so sorry."

"Why did you said that? It's nothing okay? I enjoyed doing all those things. But there's only one that you make me really down."

She looked up and stared at his lovely and manly eyes.

"What is it?"

"You make me worried."

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. I thought if I pretend I was okay you'll be alright. Besides, I didn't want you to think that I am a sympathic."

"Oh So Min. Please don't do this again to me. Okay?"

She nodded. Hyun Joong squad a bit up higher and place his lips on hers. She put her arms around her neck. She was so sorry and bad for pretending that she was okay. Hyun Joong doesn't want to loose her. He promised to make love with her and stay with her for the rest of her life. 

 

 

 

THE END.