"Hyun Joong..."

Love isn't cruel.

"Father.."

"Hyun Joong.."

Hyun Joong took a few steps back. The gun was on his hand. Mr. Kim looked down and there was blood spreading. He looked at Hyun Joong and back again on his shirt. He held his belly and crippled down. The blood keep on growing. His white shirt turned into red. Hyun Joong let go the gun and ran towards Mr. Kim.

"Father!"

Mr. Kim groaned in pain. After hearing the bang sound, Ji Young and Daniel stop beating the man and looked at Hyun Joong and Mr. Kim. They threw the last punch and pushed away the man. 

"I'm... I'm sorry..."

Mr. Kim said while looking at Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong felt so torn in his heart. He tried to look straight at his eyes but he just can't. Hyun Joong quickly opened Mr. Kim's black blazzer. He then pressed the blood area. 

"Look at me son.. For the last time.."

Mr. Kim held out his hand and touch Hyun Joong arms. Hyun Joong's eyes looked away. Hyun Joong didn't looked at Mr. Kim's eyes. He put Mr. Kim's head on his hip. For the last time, Mr. Kim breath hardly. All of them heard. Mr. Kim tried to resist the pain. Afterw few seconds.. 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

Silence.

 

His father hands fell. Hyun Joong closed his eyes sharped. All the memories that he spent with his father flasback. The lovely, funny, interesting man that he once loved. Hyun Joong  cried. He brave himself to open his eyes. He turned his head and looked at one figure with his eyes closed. Sweat all over his face. Blood was drooling out from the belly. 

"Father.."

Hyun Joong wiped his father face. He placed his hand on Mr. Kim eyes. He folded Mr. Kim hands on top of his belly. He kissed Mr. Kim's forehead. 

"I know there's still part of you have the lovely heart."

Daniel and Park Ji Young walked towards Hyun Joong. Ji Young kneeled down beside Hyun Joong and patted his hand on Hyun Joong's shoulders. Daniel remained standing beside Hyun Joong. Tears keep on drooling from Hyun Joong's eyes.

"We have to keep going."

Ji Young said and stood up. He held put his hand to help Hyun Joong stood up. 

"Come, we have to save the rest."

Hyun Joong stood up with Ji Young's help. Daniel ran towards Hyun Woo and help him to stood up. Hyun Woo groaned in pain.

"We have to take Hyun Woo to the hospital quick. If not he might loose many bloods after this."

Daniel said while looking at Ji Young and Hyun Joong.

"The police might be here in any minutes. Daniel, I want you to go to get help. Take the exit at the back of this warehouse."

Hyun Joong said while wiping his blood in his mouth area and  pointed it at the exit door.

"I'm gonna save So Min."

Hyun Joong looked at all of them.

"I'm coming with you."

Ji Young patted on Hyun Joong shoulders.

"No, it's too dangerous."

Hyun Joong said while picking up the gun on the floor near Mr. Kim dead body.

"I insist I'm coming with you. I know I've no relation with all of this, but there's still two person that we have to save. Please.. This thing had come so far and I can't go just like that."

Hyun Joong glared at Ji Young.

"Take anything that will keep you protected."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

"What does he take so long?"

Woo Jin was sitting on his chair with his left hand holding a cigar. While he breathe his cigar, he heard a loud bang from the second warehouse.

"One down. Three more to go."

Woo Jin formed a smile. So Min heard the loud bang. 

"Hyun Joong?  Did... Did he leave me? Is.. Is.. Is he gone? No! He promised to protect me. He loved me. He'll come back. He promised. He already promised me."

"Heard that sweetie?"

Woo Jin approached and hunkered in front of So Min. He lifted up So Min's chin that was looking down.

"First, I'm gonna kill your father. And then you.. Prepare yourself. But before I kill you, let's have some fun."

Woo Jin laughed. So Min pushed away the hand and looked away from him.

"Don't you dare looking away."

Woo Jin once again slapped her. So Min lay down the floor.

"Don't touch my daugter!"

"Where? Here? Here? Here?"

Woo Jin touch So Min's head, hand, and her face.

Mr. Jung struggled to loose the tie up. 

"Even if you try to let go, you'll not be able to stop me."

Woo Jin stood up and held out his gun out and pointed it towards Mr. Jung. 

"Hasta La Vista!"

Before Woo Jin shoot, there was a loud bang and a bullet hitted on his hand. The gun falls down and Woo Jin groaned in pain.

"Who the ing hell shoot me!"

"Me."

Hyun Joong stood few inches from Woo Jin. All of the man gathered around Ji Young and Hyun Joong and start to beat them. Ji Young and Hyun Joong fight back as hard as they can. Woo Jin walked to his chair and sat. He took out his handkerchief and fold it around his hand.

"You're playing with fire little kid."

Hyun Joong succeed ascaping from the man. Only a few of them that Ji Young can handle and he gave Hyun Joong a way to go first. Hyun Joong stood beside Woo Jin with his hand holding a gun and point it straight on his head. 

"Haahahahahaha."

"You think it's funny for you? Laugh as many as you can when I send you to hell."

"Who's going to hell? Me?"

Hyun Joong pressed the gun on Woo Jin's head. He gripped his teeth trying to resist his anger.

"Kid, what's the point killing me? You'll definitely will go in jail and you can't be with your lovely and y girl."

"Don't you dare!"

Soon as that, Woo Jin's man grabbed Hyun Joong from behind. The man hugged him tightly till the gun escaped from Hyun Joong's hand. Hyun Joong struggled. Ji Young succeed to escape and he helped Mr. Jung to untie the rope. Then he went to So Min. He lifted her up and went back to Mr. Jung. So Min insist to stay. But Ji Young was thinking of her safety, he lifted So Min and brought them out from the warehouse.

"I think you're not as tough as I imagine."

Woo Jin nodded to his man. The man beat Hyun Joong hard. He tried to fight back. But the time goes so slow as he wanted to fight back. The man threw a punch. Hyun Joong flips back. He saw So Min was crying so hard. She keeps on calling out his name. She struggled to let go from Ji Young. 

"So Min.."

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

New chapters guys. I hope you enjoy it with this one. I read your comments reader! So sorry for the cliffhanger. But it's realy worth it isn't it? Hahahahaha so enjoy this one. I'll try my best to update one chapter everyday. Happy Christmas to all who celebrated it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Oh and don't forget to give me all your feedback. I'll try to finish this story before the new year's eve :) Take care love.