Friendships and Discipline

Our Happy Family

The next day Key woke up with an aching pain in his backside as the alarm went off. He quickly turned it off before kicking Jonghyun who had kept him up to almost two in the morning.

            “Ugh…five more minutes.” Jonghyun said sleepily but Key just kicked him harder until he fell of the bed.

            “ Key that hurt.”

            “Not as much as my . Now go and wake Changjo up. Tell him to make himself cereal for breakfast.”

            “Why don’t you wake him?”

            “Oh I would. It’s just that MY IS ON FIRE!! NOW GO!” Key screamed out sort of pissed that Jonghyun wouldn’t stop after one round like he asked him to last night.

Jonghyun looked like a kicked puppy as he walked out of the room to go and wake Changjo. When he opened Changjo’s door he noticed that he wasn’t there. Jonghyun figured he might just already be in the shower so he checked the bathroom but it was empty.

            “Uh oh. Key is actually going to kill me when I tell him this. Let me get him some painkillers first.” He said out loud as he went into the kitchen to get two painkillers and a glass of water. He returned to the bedroom with both and slowly handed them to Key who was lying on his stomach.

            “Did you wake Changjo?” Key asked as he slowly turned around and took one of the pills. Jonghyun was waiting for him to take both and put the water down before speaking so that he wouldn’t choke.

            “Hello? Earth to Jonghyun?” Key said as he waved a hand in front of Jonghyun’s face. Jonghyun looked at him and smiled.

            “Did you wake Changjo?” Key asked again taking the second pill. As soon as it was swallowed Jonghyun let out a sigh getting ready to speak.

            “Umm…Key. Changjo’s not here.”

            “What do you mean he’s not here? Of course he’s here!”

            “He wasn’t in his room or the bathroom so…”

            “Are you telling me our baby’s missing?!”

            “Key calm down I’m sure…”

            “How are you just sitting there telling me to calm down?! Our baby is missing?!” Key said as he pushed Jonghyun away and quickly stood from the bed ignoring the burning, aching pain in his backside. He started searching the whole house to soon realize that his baby really was missing.

            “Jonghyun we need to call the police he’s been kidnapped!”

            “Let’s not jump to conclusions. He could just be…”

            “Shut up! You’re not helping you useless piece of ! I’m calling the police!” Key screamed as he ran into the kitchen to get the house phone.

Jonghyun let out a sigh and ignored the hurtful words that Key said to him knowing that he was just worried. Jonghyun was worried too but he knew that getting all worked up would solve nothing.

            Once Key was in the kitchen he went to pick up the phone but there was a note lying on top of it. He picked it up and read it.

Key appa and Jjong appa I went to Ricky’s house for the night.

So Key appa, please don’t call the police. I feel like you’re about to do just that.

Also next time can you make sure I’m asleep before you guys have ?

It’s not something a 12 year old would like to listen to as their bedtime lullaby.

Plus I’m a heavy sleeper but not that heavy so try and also keep it down Key appa.

I don’t need to know how ‘big’ Jjong appa is.

I will be home after school.

Changjo

Key read the note and felt his whole face go as red as a cherry tomato. Their son, their 12 year old son, heard them having last night. Jonghyun came and stood next to Key and tried to read what was in his hands but before he could Key was already hitting him.

            “You idiot! I told you to check and make sure he was asleep! And when did he become so sarcastic?!”

            “Key what are you talking about?!” Jonghyun asked grabbing Key’s arms to stop him from hitting him.

            “This!” Key shoved the note in Jonghyun’s face before stomping off to their bedroom to lie back down and soothe his aching back and .

Jonghyun read the letter and became just as embarrassed as Key was a few seconds ago. He quickly rushed into their bedroom and sat next to Key.

            “Well at least we know he’s safe.” He said trying to make light of the situation while he rubbed Key’s back.           

            “Shut up! This is your entire fault! Now go and get me a heating pad and put it on my back.”

Jonghyun let out a sigh before getting up to fetch the heating pad and filling it with hot water. He came back and placed it on Key’s back and Key let out a blissful sigh.

            “So are you not going to work today baby?”

            “Hell no. I’m in so much ing pain…ugh Jonghyun hand me my cell phone.”

Jonghyun did as he was told and Key angrily dialed a number.

            “I can’t believe we had 3 and a half rounds last night. I’m not 16 anymore I can’t just be… hello Jaehwa noona.” He said the last part in a much happier and cheerful tone.

“I know it’s still early but I won’t be able to come in today. Can you do me a favor and cancel all of my appointments and apologize to my customers for the inconvenience. You remember where I live right? Yea that’s the place. Just come by and pick up the key to the shop and office. My planner will be in office. Ok. Thanks a bunch noona. I’ll treat you to lunch tomorrow. Ok bye.” Key hung up the phone and set it down under his pillow so he would be able to reach it if someone called.

“Jonghyun can you leave the door unlocked for when she gets here.”

“Key that’s dangerous! What if someone comes in here and murders you?!”

“Do you really believe I would let myself get murdered in my own house?! You know what fine. If she gets here before you leave you don’t have to but if she doesn’t at least leave the key in the mailbox so she can get in.”

“Alright and I’m sorry for being so rough on you last night but you need to remember one thing.”

“And what is that?”

“That you were also begging for it.” He said with a cheeky smile. Key didn’t see it but he knew Jonghyun was smiling and if he wasn’t in so much pain he would hit him.

Jonghyun then got up to start getting ready for work and Key simply mumbled under his breath: “Just you wait Kim Jonghyun. Just you wait.”

            Around the corner two boys were still in dreamland in each other’s arms until an alarm went off. Ricky turned it off and started to try and rub the last bit of sleep from his eyes. He was exhausted because he stayed up late last night with Changjo but he didn’t regret it. Changjo soon opened his eyes and saw Ricky staring at him. Changjo had to admit that his friend was adorable and couldn’t stop himself from leaning in and planting a small kiss on his lips.

            “Good morning Ricky” He said with a smile after pulling away from the kiss.

Ricky blushed from the kiss but still told Changjo good morning. Changjo was the first to get up and out of the bed to get ready for school.

            “I’m going to borrow your shower ok Ricky?”

            “Yea. You know where everything is right?”

            “Yep!”  As Changjo took his change of clothes and walked to the bathroom he bumped into Ricky’s mom.

            “Good morning Ms. Yoo.”

            “Oh good morning Changjo. Did you spend the night with Changhyun last night?”

            “Yes. I’m just going to shower now.” He said with a large smile on his face.

            “Alright. Don’t take too long. I don’t want you boys being late for school.”

            “Neh!” Changjo said as he went into the bathroom.

Ricky decided to get up from his bed and make himself something to eat while he waited for Changjo to get out of the shower. He heard his mom talking to Changjo in the hall and soon she joined him in the kitchen.

            “I see Changjo spent the night last night.”

            “Yea. He came over really late complaining about his parents making too much noise.”

            “Ah…I see.” She said sort of figuring out what was meant by that even if Ricky didn’t know. She walked over to her son and was about to give him a hug when he noticed something on his neck. It looked like a hickey and there were even slight teeth marks.

            She stared wide eyed at her son and then towards the bathroom that Changjo was in. She knew Changjo’s fathers were gay and she had no problem with it. What she did have a problem with though was her son doing ual activities that he shouldn’t be doing at such a young age.

            “Umm…so what did you two do last night?” She asked carefully and saw her son’s face turn a slight red color.

            “Nothing umma. We just talked and went to sleep”

She let out a sigh realizing her son wasn’t going to tell her anything.

            “Changhyun are you and Changjo dating?” She asked as calmly as she could and Changhyun almost choked on the cereal he was eating.

            “Umma!”

            “What?! I don’t mind if you’re gay just you shouldn’t be doing such things at a young age.”

            “Please umma stop! I’m not doing anything! I’m…I’m going to go in my room now.”

          “No, no. Eat your breakfast. I’m going to go sleep now anyway. I hope you have a good day at school baby.”

            “Thanks umma.” He said letting out a sigh glad that, that conversation was over.

His mom though decided to do something else when she went into her room besides sleep and that was to call Changjo’s father. She decided on calling Key since she was closer to him anyway. She quickly dialed Key’s number and waited for him to pick up.

 

            Key’s phone started to ring and he figured it was Jaehwa calling to let him know she was here. When he looked at his caller ID he saw that it was Eun Mi. Changhyun’s mother. He wondered why she was calling so early.

            “Yoboseyo?”

            “Key-ah. I’m glad you’re awake. I have a favor to ask of you.”

            “Sure what is it?”

            “Can you make sure Changjo and Changhyun aren’t left alone while at your house? I know they will probably be going there after school but like don’t let them be in Changjo’s room with the door closed.”

            “Why do I have to do all of that?”

            “You’ll know why when you see my son.”

            “Alright then. I will.”

            “Thank you Key-ah.” She said before hanging up. Key looked at his phone and shook his head. She is extremely overprotective of her son. I wonder why she wants me to keep an eye on them though? Key thought.

            “I guess I’ll find out when they come back from their dance lesson.”

            “You’ll find what out?” Jonghyun asked coming out of the shower with only a towel on.

            “Nothing! And jeez put some clothes on!” Key said as he threw a pillow at Jonghyun.

            “Oh baby you know you love to see me all y like this.” Jonghyun said as he flaunted his body.

Key just pushed his head into his pillow and screamed.

            Maybe I should’ve married Insoo instead. He thought to himself as his husband continued to be a jackass.

 

            Changjo and Ricky were on their way to school and Ricky wanted so badly to hold Changjo’s hand. After everything that had happened the night before, he felt like he had become closer to Changjo so that they could at least hold hands. Changjo noticed his friends’ silence and decided to speak up.

            “Hey Ricky what are you thinking so hard about? Huh?” Changjo asked.

            “Ah…it’s nothing.” Ricky quietly replied.

            “It’s obviously something if you’ve been ignoring what I was saying all this time. Come on spill it!” Changjo exclaimed putting Ricky into a weak head lock.

            “Alright! Alright!” Ricky screamed and Changjo released him from his hold.

            “Good now start talking.”

            “It’s just…I was just thinking that…” Ricky hesitated. He didn’t want his best friend to hate him after knowing his thoughts.

            “Come on! Tell me Ricky!” Changjo whined.

            “I was just thinking that…I wanted to hold your hand.” Ricky said so low that he figured Changjo wouldn’t even be able to hear him. Changjo did though and he took Ricky’s hand in his.

            “Is that what you’re making such a fuss about? We can hold hands stupid. Now let’s go before we’re late to school.” He said as he started to pull Ricky along to school. Changjo didn’t think anything of this action of holding hands with Ricky while Ricky was on cloud nine. He felt like this was way better than anything they did last night.

            When they arrived to school though the gossip immediately started. Almost everyone knew that Changjo’s parents were both guys but most people didn’t judge Changjo for that. He was well liked by both guys and girls and was pretty popular all around. Behind his back though, people did wonder if he was going to end up with a boy like his father’s or a girl. The girls hoped it would be them and a couple of guys (that weren’t too sure of their uality yet) kind of wanted it to be them. So when people saw Changjo and Ricky walk into school holding hands they all felt like they lost their chance.

            The day still continued on pretty normally. That was until lunch when Niel decided that he needed to know what was going on between the two.

            “OK I need to know! Changjo are you dating Ricky?!”

            “Huh?! No what would make you think that?! He’s just my best friend.”

            “Well it’s not just me. A lot of people are thinking that. I mean you guys walked into school holding hands for Christ’s sake! And then that mark on Ricky’s neck! You can’t tell me it’s just a bug bite. That is totally a hickey!”

            “Well we’re not dating. You can just throw that idea out of your head. I mean it would be weird to date Ricky. He’s like a brother to me almost.” Changjo said and smiled at Ricky. He didn’t know though that his words were cutting Ricky like a sharp knife. He hadn’t only been friend-zoned but sibling-zoned too. In his mind that was worse because friends could still date but once you saw someone as a sibling the chances of ever getting together goes down to almost zero.

            “Come on Ricky. Tell them we’re just friends.”

Ricky had to hold back his tears that were threatening to spill from his eyes as he said those three words.

            “We’re just f-friends. Excuse me.” He said quickly as he got up from the table to go into the bathroom. Most of the guys especially Changjo were oblivious to his reaction but there was one guy that wasn’t. He got up from the table and followed Ricky to the bathroom. Once inside he heard soft sobs coming from one of the stalls and knocked on it lightly.

            “Ricky-ah. Are you ok?”

Ricky slowly opened the door to see Minsoo standing in front of it.

            “Minsoo hyung what are you doing here?” He asked as he wiped his tears away. The next thing that happened he wasn’t expecting. Minsoo pulled him into a tight hug and comforted him. Minsoo wasn’t the type of person to be extremely affectionate. Heck he didn’t really talk to anyone except of Niel and Byunghun really.    

            “M-Minsoo hyung?”

            “It’s going to be ok Ricky. One day he’ll see how you feel and I’m sure he’ll return your feelings. So don’t cry anymore.” Minsoo said as he rubbed a soothing hand on Ricky’s back. Rick hesitantly lifted his arms to hug his hyung back and continued to cry into his chest.

            “Come on I said don’t cry.” Minsoo said as he pulled away from Ricky and wiped his tears. He even leaned in and planted a kiss on his forehead.

            “It’s going to be ok. Now let’s wash your face so everyone doesn’t know that you were crying.”

            “Ok.”

Ricky was really surprise by the way Minsoo was treating him but he found out that even though his hyung was quiet and didn’t really talk much he did care about Ricky somewhat. That made Ricky happy to know.

            The day continued and Changjo was none the wiser to the fact that Ricky was crying in the bathroom over him. They both went to their dance lesson together and Ricky kept a smile on his face so he wouldn’t worry Changjo.

            Their new dance instructor was nice but very strict at the same time. If you messed up he made the whole class do it again. Something about being perfect. It seemed that Eunhyuk-ssi took dancing even more serious then Taemin did. Changjo still enjoyed it because he felt like he was actually being challenged. While all Ricky wanted to do was fall on the floor and sleep.

            After the class Changjo went up to Eunhyuk to talk to him while Ricky fell into a corner and tried to sleep. Changjo had to practically drag Ricky out of the studio.

            “Come on Ricky it wasn’t that bad. Plus Eunhyuk-ssi is very nice.”

            “Ugh…” Was the only response Changjo could get out of zombie Ricky.

            “You’re over exaggerating. Anyway come on let’s get to my house. I’m starving and I know Key appa is probably making dinner right now.”

Ricky really wanted to go home to spend some time away from Changjo after today’s earlier events but he also didn’t want to eat ramen for dinner again. So he went to Changjo’s house like he normally did.

 

            Key was currently working on a roasted chicken soup for dinner now that his whole backside wasn’t killing him. He did enjoy his day off but not the pain. Key soon heard the front door open and knew that it was probably Changjo.

            “Key appa I’m home!” Changjo said as he came into the kitchen with Ricky. Key put the top on his soup and turned around to face the two. The first thing he noticed was a bright red spot on Ricky’s neck. It was in such an easily seen spot and Key automatically knew what that was. He looked from Changjo to Ricky and back to Changjo.

            “Hey Changjo. Umm…Ricky can you give me a moment to talk with my son. You can go in his room for a little while.”

            “Ok.” Ricky walked away into Changjo’s room and Changjo figured that he was going to get yelled out for leaving the house last night and he was right.

            “Changjo…HOW DARE YOU ING LEAVE THIS HOUSE WITHOUT PERMISSION OR LETTING ANYONE KNOW?! I WAS ABOUT TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN I REALIZED YOU WERE MISSING!” Key screamed at Changjo as he kept hitting him on top of his head. Changjo tried to block the hits but it still hurt.

            “OW stop appa! I left you a note!”

That just made Key hit harder.

            “Yea I got your note! You think you can sass me because you did it through a note?! Well you thought wrong!” Key continued his hits. Soon his arm grew tired and he stopped.

Changjo was near tears and rubbing his head.

            “Appa that really hurt.” Changjo whined and Key saw that his baby was about to cry so he pulled him into his arms.

            “I’m sorry ok but you deserved it. Don’t you ever dare worry me like that again!” He said as he rubbed Changjo’s head.

            “Ok. I’m sorry too. Can I go in my room now until dinner’s ready?”

            “Not yet. Sit down Changjo.”

Changjo did as his Key appa told him and sat at the breakfast counter. Key sat right next to him.

            “Changjo what did you do at Ricky’s house last night?”

            “Huh? Nothing we just talked and went to sleep.”

            “Don’t lie to me Changjo. I can always tell when you’re lying so you better tell me the truth or I will take you out of dance lessons for the rest of the week.”

            “Appa! You can’t do that!”

            “I can and I will. Now tell me what happened last night.”

            “We…We just kissed ok! Ah this is so embarrassing!” Changjo exclaimed as he covered his reddening face.

            “Is that all you did?”

Changjo shook his head. Key kind of didn’t want to know what else happened but he knew he needed to find out exactly what happened between the two of them.

            “I kissed his neck and gave him a mark like Jjong appa gives you.” Changjo answered with his head down.

            “Why did you do that?”

            “I just wanted to know what it felt like to do adult things.”

            “Changjo do you like Ricky?”

            “Of course I like Ricky!”

            “I mean do you want to date him and have him as your boyfriend?”

            “No of course not! We’re just friends! That would be weird!”

            “Shh… you don’t need to be so loud.” Key hushed him. “If you don’t plan on being his boyfriend then you shouldn’t do things like that with him. You only do things like that with someone you love.”

            “We were just practicing. Plus Ricky agreed to it!” Changjo exclaimed.

That’s because Ricky likes you. I wonder where Changjo got this obliviousness from. Probably his Jjong appa. Key thought to himself.

            “Changjo!” Key said sternly. “You are not to do things like that again with Ricky unless you two are dating. Even then I don’t want you to. You’re too young to be doing adult things!”

            “Key appa I’m going to be 13 this year!”

            “So? You think you know everything about the world just because you’re going to be one year older? Well you don’t. Now you can go in your room with Ricky but I expect you to leave your door open.”  

            “This is not fair!”

            “You know what also isn’t fair? Life! Now if you don’t want to do as I say I can have you both sit on the couch where I can see you.”

            “Ugh! Fine!” Changjo said as he stomped off to his room.

Key placed his face in his hands and let out a hard sigh.

            That boy is actually going to be the death of me. He thought to himself.

 

In Changjo’s room Changjo was fuming. Ricky had never seen his best friend this mad before. He heard his appa yelling at him and quickly put on a pair of headphones to tune it out. He felt wrong listening in on their argument. Ricky slowly removed the headphones from his ears and looked at his best friend.

            “C-Changjo are you ok?” He asked.

Changjo just turned to him with fury in his eyes.

            “No I’m not ok! My stupid appa told me that I can’t practice kissing with you! Even though you agreed to it! He also yelled at me and hit me! He’s so stupid! He’s all like I need to wait and do it with someone I love! You didn’t mind it right Ricky?!”

Ricky simply shook his head no and let his best friend continue his rant.

            “Just like I told him! Now he also wants me to keep the door open when you’re here! It’s an INVASION OF PRIVACY!” Changjo yelled out loud enough for his Key appa to hear.

            “C-Changjo you shouldn’t be so loud. He’ll hear you.”

            “I want him to hear me!” Changjo then looked at Ricky and quickly pulled him into kiss just to piss his father off. Ricky was caught off guard but the kiss ended fast enough that he didn’t even get the chance to push Changjo away.

            “You see that appa?! I can kiss Ricky even if the door is open!”

            “Changjo stop!” Ricky finally screamed. He was getting tired of just being used by Changjo for whatever he wanted to do.

            “R-Ricky?” This was the first time Changjo had ever heard Ricky raise his voice. “Ricky are you ok?”

            “No I’m not! I-I’m going home!” With that Ricky grabbed his things and ran out of Changjo’s room.

Key who heard everything saw Ricky soon run out of Changjo’s room and leave the house.

            “I’m living with a bunch of idiots. First Jonghyun this morning and now Changjo.” He thought out loud to himself before turning his soup down and going into Changjo’s room. He knocked on the open door and walked in.

            “Go away! I don’t want to talk to you!”

            “Well you’re going to. Now first of all…” Key took his hand and smacked Changjo who was not expecting that. He held his now stinging cheek and looked at his appa with wide eyes.

            “That’s for what you said earlier. You wanted me to hear and I did. I don’t know if you like getting hit or not but you will not disrespect me in my own house!”

Changjo just rubbed his stinging cheek and looked away from his appa trying to not let the tears fall from his eyes.

            “Now Changjo you’ve obviously done something to Ricky that has upset him. How about you give him a little bit of time to cool off and then you can bring him some of the soup I made a little later. Also apologize. Ok?”

Changjo simply nodded his head. He didn’t want his best friend to be mad at him so he would apologize.

            Dinner that night was extremely awkward and tense. Changjo wasn’t talking to Key and Key wasn’t talking to Changjo. Then there was Jonghyun who was stuck in the middle and didn’t know what was going on. He decided to just stay silent and hopefully Key would fill him in later.

            After dinner Key gave Changjo a container of soup to bring over to Ricky. As soon as Changjo left the house Jonghyun asked Key what the heck was going on.

            “Ok what happened?”

            “What are you talking about now Jonghyun?”

            “You and Changjo. That was the most awkward dinner that I’ve had since that one dinner party you threw and invited Onew.”

Key let out a sigh and stopped cleaning for a minute.

            “It seems like our son was doing adult things with Ricky last night when he went over there.” Key said.

Jonghyun’s eyes went wide as his brain thought about all the different things they could have done.

            “What kind of adult things?” Jonghyun hesitantly asked.

            “Well he’s still a if that’s what you’re wondering but things like kissing and he even gave Ricky a hicky. And if you mention the fact that, that just rhymed I will hit you!”

Jonghyun backed away from Key’s raised hand because he was definitely about to say that.

            “So you guys got into a fight over that?”

            “Yes. I told him not to do things like that because he was too young and also because he doesn’t have any feelings for Ricky. Ricky is practically in love with our son and he’s just playing with his feelings. Plus Ricky’s mom wasn’t too happy seeing a hickey on her sons’ neck when she came home from work today.”

            “So what you’re telling me is you took Ricky’s side over your own sons’.”

            “What are you talking about? I don’t want Changjo doing things like that with anybody right now! He’s too young! Yes I don’t want Ricky to get hurt either but that’s because he’s like a son to me too. Anyway I hit Changjo a couple of times too so he’s mad at me.”

            “Wait. Wait! You hit our son?!”

            “Yes. He needed to be disciplined. You act like I’ve never hit him in the past when he was acting out.”

            “No Key! I didn’t know about you ever hitting him! I thought we agreed not to beat him.”

            “Calm down. I don’t hit him that hard. Just hard enough so that he understands what he did was wrong and that I don’t approve of his behavior.”

            “KEY!”

            “What?! Why are you yelling at me?!”

            “We said that we wouldn’t hit him! We said we would discipline him by explaining what he did was wrong and then putting him into time out or taking something away no that he’s older.”

            “I tried that and let me tell you that doesn’t work. But a quick smack on his always did. He stopped right away.”

            “Key just because your mom hit you doesn’t mean that you can hit our son!” Jonghyun exclaimed getting upset. Once he said those words though he wished he could take them back.

            “Key I didn’t…”

            “What? Are you going to say that you didn’t mean to compare me to my mother?!”

            “Key you’re nothing like your mother.”

            “Oh really?! Well according to you I am! Let’s see oh I had an alcohol problem and now I beat my kid. That sounds like my mother to me!” Key screamed tears starting to spill from his eyes. Jonghyun went up to Key and wrapped his arms around him.            Key just pushed him away though.

            “No don’t touch me! Why would you want to be with someone who abuses their own kid huh?!”

            “Key that’s not what I meant…”

            “Just forget it! I-I need to go.” Key quickly grabbed his cars key’s and put on his shoes before heading out the door. Jonghyun quickly followed behind him forgetting his shoes and grabbed Key’s arms pulling him into his chest.

            “Let me go!”

            “No Key! I won’t.”

            “Please just let me go!” Key begged and actually was able to pull himself out of Jonghyun’s grip only to be tackled to the grass by Jonghyun a second later.

            “Get off of me Jonghyun!”

            “No! You’re not leaving! Are you just going to walk out on me and your son over something stupid like this?!” Jonghyun yelled at the smaller man beneath him.

            “You’re right though Jonghyun! I’m just like my mother! Changjo would be better off without having me around.”

            “Key you are nothing like your mother! Do you love Changjo?!”

            “What?”

            “Do you love Changjo?!!”

            “Of course I do.”

            “That one thing is what makes you different from your mother. You don’t ever want to see Changjo hurt or have something bad happen to him right?”

            “No, never!”

            “See. These are the things that make you different from your mother. She didn’t care about you. She didn’t care if you lived or died but you…you love Changjo with all your heart so please come back inside. We’ll wash the dishes together and wait for Changjo to come home.”

            “I’m really not like my mom?”

            “Of course not. I would never fall in love with such a monster. You are the sweetest person in the world. A little bit of a diva but still a sweet diva.” Jonghyun said as he planted a kiss on Key’s lips right there on the grass. Right as they were in a middle of a lip lock Changjo came walking up to the house.

            “Umm…what are you guys doing?”

            “Nothing Changjo. Go inside. We’ll come in soon.” Jonghyun said.

            “Ok.” He said as he went inside.

            “So will you come back inside with me?” Jonghyun said as he stood up and put his hand out to pull Key up. Key simply nodded his head and took Jonghyun’s hand and they walked back into the house hand in hand.

 

A Few Minutes Earlier

            Changjo went over to Ricky’s house to bring him the food Key appa gave him and to apologize. He didn’t really know what he was going to say but he knew he had to make it sound sincere. He really didn’t want to lose his best friend over a stupid argument. He rang the doorbell and waited anxiously for Ricky to answer the door.

            Ricky on the other side of the door was just about to make himself some ramen when he heard his doorbell ring. He wondered who that could be and wasn’t too surprised when he saw Changjo.

            “Umm… hey Ricky.”

            “Hey.” Ricky replied in a low voice.

            “My appa told me to give this to you. He doesn’t want you eating ramen for dinner.” Changjo said as he held the container out in front of him. Ricky took it from his hands and looked at the slightly taller boy.

            “Is that it?”

            “No…I also wanted to apologize. I’m sorry for being an earlier. I won’t do things to you that you don’t like anymore. I promise. So can we still be friends?” Changjo was just about to start begging if Ricky said no. But to his surprise Ricky agreed to stay friends. That’s only because even though Changjo had hurt Ricky by saying they were only friends he rather be friends with him and hide his feelings then be nothing to him.

            Changjo quickly hugged Ricky as soon as he agreed to be friends and Ricky even put his arms up to hug him back. When Changjo pulled away from the hug he was about to give Ricky a peck on the lips but Ricky put his finger to Changjo’s lips.

            “Let’s not do that anymore. Ok?”

Changjo simply smiled and nodded his head. “Ok. But we’re friends right.”

            “Friends forever!” Ricky said with a huge smile. They shared one more quick hug before Changjo headed back home. As he was coming up on his house he saw his appas making out on the front lawn.

            “Umm…what are you guys doing?” He asked.

            “Nothing Changjo. Go inside. We’ll come in soon.” His Jjong appa told him.

            “Ok.” He said as he went inside.

And they want me to leave my door open. Maybe they should stay behind closed doors more often. Changjo thought as he went into his room to do his homework with a smile on his face happy to still have his best friend. 


So a lot happened in this chapter didn't it? But all in all everything is still fine. I guess. Anyway this chapter would have been up forever ago if I had internet. My internet was out for a whole day and I just got it back so now you have a new chapter! The chapters seem to just be getting longer and longer huh? Well anyway let's move on. You guys don't want to sit here and hear me talk.

~Side Talk~

Me: Welcome to another segment of Side Talk. Today with us we have the JongKey couple and the ChangRick couple.

Changjo: Are you referring to me and Ricky?

Me: Yea

Changjo: We're not a couple though. I mean he's like a brother to me. There's no way...

Key: That's enough Changjo.

Changjo: What? I was just explaining that Ricky and I aren't a couple.

Key: I think she's got it so lets stop talking about it.

Me: Oh you guys look so close so I thought.

Key: You thought wrong Lolo. Moving on.

Me: But then what about this picture?

 

Key: What about it? They look like friends.

Changjo: Where did you get that from? I haven't even printed it out! That should still be on my computer!

Me: Don't worry about how I got it. I mean I have a couple of other pictures too He's one of you Changjo.

Changjo: Where are you getting these pictures from?! They were taking by our school!

Me: I also have one of Ricky too.

Ricky: Me?

Me: Yep. Look.

Key: Stop stealing pictures of these boys before I report you for having ography! 

Me: How is this considered ography?! Why would I even collect that stuff when I have a daughter at home?!

Key: Because you are a sick indiviual.

Me: You should be the last one talking. Would you like me to tell your son what your first job was?

Key: You wouldn't dare.

Me: You want to try me?

Changjo: What is she talking about Key appa?

Key: Nothing. She's talking out of her ! Jonghyun help me out here.

Jonghyun: I'll pay you twenty dollars not to talk about it.

Me: Make it fifty. 

Jonghyun: Fine fifty.

Key: I could have paid her off! Instead you should be telling her off!

Jonghyun: I don't feel like fighting. I'm too old for all of this drama. 

Me: It's nice to see that Jonghyun is the same old push over he always was. Anyway if Changjo and Ricky aren't together can you explain that hickey on your neck Ricky?

Ricky: Umm... well...

Key: They were doing something that they shouldn't have been doing and let's leave it at that. Now aren't you going to ask Jonghyun and I any questions? What was the point of making us come here?!

Me: Because I knew Changjo and Ricky wouldn't have come if I didn't invite you. This segment is over though so you can go back home and continue to be a .

Key: Watch your language in front of my kid! 

Me: Please he probably hears worse at school. Anyway that's the end of our Side Talk. I hope you all enjoyed and see you next time!