New School and New Friends

Our Happy Family

September 4th 2034 7:32 AM

            “Changjo hurry up and come out here to eat breakfast!” Key yelled for his son as he offered Changhyun more food. He politely declined saying that he was full as he continued to wait for his friend who soon came running topless holding two shirts in his hand. Changhyun had to turn his gaze away from his best friend and still long time crush. He felt kind of pathetic letting this crush drag on for so long but he couldn’t just stop his feelings and there was no way he was going to confess.

            “Changjo why are you still not dressed?!”

            “I don’t know what to wear appa! Which top do you think looks better?” Changjo asked as he waved both of the shirts in his hand slightly.

            “The blue one. Now go and get dressed! How slow you’re moving I’m going to have to end up driving you two to school.”

            “Appa! You can’t do that! You’ll embarrass me on my first day of high school if you do that! Let Jjong appa take me instead.”

            “And what’s so wrong with me taking you, young man?” Key asked as he folded his arms and stared his son down.

            “Nothing it’s just that Jjong appa is cooler because he works with famous musicians all the time.”

            “So do I. And I don’t just work with musicians, I work with MC’s and newscasters as well.”

            “But appa you do their hair and makeup. That’s not cool.” Changjo whined. He loved his Key appa but that was the last person he wanted to take him to school.

            “Well I’m so sorry if that isn’t cool enough for you. Maybe I’ll let you go to someone else and have them color you and Ricky’s hair. Then it will fall out because they’ll fu…”

            “Key!! Don’t curse in front of the kids.” Jonghyun said as he came into the kitchen finally dressed and ready for work.

            “I wasn’t going to curse. Anyway go get dressed Changjo and you better be out here in five minutes or no dance practice for you after school today.”

            “Ok, ok!” Changjo groaned as he walked back to his room to continue getting ready. Key made a plate for Jonghyun and set it in front of him as he planted a kiss on his cheek.

            “Baby you have to drive Changjo to school today so he won’t be late. He doesn’t want me to do it because apparently I’m not cool.

            “That’s nonsense! You’re the coolest person I know.” Jonghyun said as he gave Key a large smile.

            “Well tell our son that.” Key said as he walked back over to the sink to clean out a few of the dirty dishes. He was almost halfway through the pile when he looked back up at the clock.

            “Kim Changjo if you don’t get your out here in five seconds you’re going to get it mister!!” He yelled as he slowly started to count down.

            “5!”

No Changjo.

            “4!”

Still no Changjo.

            “3..!” He dragged it out to let Changjo know he was serious but still there was no sign of his son.

            “2..! I swear to God if I get to one..!”

            “I’m here! I’m here!! Let’s go guys!” Changjo said as he grabbed his backpack and ran out of the front door. Jonghyun laughed at his sons’ silliness before going over to Key to give him a kiss goodbye and walking out behind Changjo with Changhyun following his steps, leaving Key just shaking his head at both of his guys.

 

            In the car Changjo and Ricky both sat in the backseat and Jonghyun started driving them to school. He looked back at the two boys and smiled. He remembered his first day of high school. How nervous and excited he was. Jonghyun soon pulled up in front of the school and stopped to let them out.

            “Alright guys. Have fun at school and make some friends.” Jonghyun said as he turned around and smiled at the two boys.

            “Appa we already have friends.”

            “Well make some more. You can never have enough friends right?”

            “I guess. I’ll see you after school appa.”

Both boys then got out of the car and Jonghyun drove away. Changjo looked over to Ricky and smiled.

            “Are you ready for this?”

            “I guess. It’s just school so it can’t be much different than our old school.”

            “This is high school though Ricky! We’re with older and cooler kids now. I wonder if we’ll be popular again like in our last school.”

            “You were popular Changjo. The only reason people talked to me was because I hung out with you.”

            “That’s not true. They liked you too. Now come on let’s we have to find our class.”

Ricky and Changjo were in a different class this year so they would be separated but they both agreed to meet up for lunch. Changjo went into his class and sat down in a seat next to this blonde kid with curly hair. He planned staying quiet but the boy turned to him with a smile on his face.

            “Hey are you excited for our class?!” He asked cheerfully.

            “Yea sort of. I just hope the teacher is nice.”

            “My friend that’s one year older than us said that he is. Oh my name is Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo. That’s what my friends call me at least.”

            “Ok. Well I’m Changjo. You can just call me Changjo. Hey since your friend goes here do you know if there might be a dance club? My old school didn’t have one so…”

           “Wait! You dance?!” He asked getting really excited and Changjo was taken aback by how excited Zelo was.

            “Yea. I’ve been dancing since I was about five or six.”

            “Really?! I dance too and so does my friend. You should come with me to dance tryouts on Thursday!”

            “Oh so there is a dance club here! Great! I’ll bring my best friend with me and we’ll come to the tryouts.”

            “We should all eat together at lunch today too! I’ll bring my friends and you can bring yours.”    

            “Ok that sounds like fun.” Changjo said agreeing to the lunch date with his new friend.

Zelo was happy that Changjo had agreed to have lunch with him so once the lunch period came he walked over to his friends to ask them if they wanted to have lunch with some new people.

            “Hyungs! I made a new friend today and..!”

            “Jongup shut him up. He’s being loud again.” The oldest of the group Yongguk groaned out as he rolled his eyes at the youngest member of their group.

            “Zelo-ah lower your voice and speak calmer. Yongguk hyung isn’t in a good mood today.”

            “He’s never in a good mood.” Himchan said and that got him a smack on the back of the head from Yongguk.

            “I’m never in a good mood because you’re always around me.”

Jongup ignored his two arguing hyungs and turned his attention back onto their maknae.

            “Now Zelo-ah what was you saying?”

            “I made a new friend and his name is Changjo. I told him he and his friends could have lunch with us so…”

            “No.” Yongguk said bluntly.

            “But hyung! He’s really cool and…”

            “I said no didn’t I? If you want to go have lunch with him then fine but I’m staying right here.”

Zelo looked at all of his hyungs faces disappointed because he really wanted to be good friends with Changjo.

            “I’ll come with you Zelo-ah.”

            “Really hyung?!” Zelo exclaimed as Jongup started to get up.

            “Yea. Now come and introduce me to this cool new guy.”

            “Kay!” Zelo said happily as they started to walk away from the other table. He was excited to meet Changjo’s other friends as well.


Ok it's been a while right guys?! Well here's a little something and I'm sorry that it's so short but I started school today and I've been busy preparing and everything. As you can see some new characters have been added to the mix though. We have B.A.P!! I love B.A.P so much so they just had to be here somewhere. Oh and now that we got the data that got erased last month I updated chapter 6 side talk. You don't have to read it but I really liked it and thought it was funny so I thought you would too. Anyway I will try to update once every week now that I'm in school. So this will now be updated on Monday's. That's all for now so see you next time!

~Lolo