A Night Filled Of Fun

Our Happy Family

After Changjo went into his room he went straight to his closet. Homework was the last thing on his mind. What he needed to do was put together a cool yet cute outfit for when Yongguk came to pick him up. After sifting through his closet about a hundred times he decided on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. It was better to play it safe. Plus he figured that he looked good in it and that was all that really mattered. Changjo looked at his phone to check the time and it was only 9:30. He decided to go and take a shower to wash off all the sweat from dance. Changjo knew his appas wouldn’t question him about why he was showering because of the fact that it was a shower. A person has to be clean don’t they?

            Before Changjo knew it he was clean, dressed, and waiting for Yongguk’s call. He picked his phone up for what felt like the hundredth time and it read 11:15. Yongguk said he would be here by 11…maybe he just got stuck in traffic. Changjo thought to himself as he laid his back on his bed. His mind started to wander to the time that he was at Yongguk’s house. The way Yongguk touched and kissed him. Changjo could feel his lips on his skin as he recalled the memory. Even though he was extremely nervous at the time he still enjoyed the amount of attention that Yongguk paid to him.  His phone soon vibrated breaking him away from his thoughts before he could fall too deep into them. The text was from Yongguk and it was a simple I’m here message.

            Changjo quickly sent a text to Yongguk before leaving his room as quietly as he could. He made it to the front door and started to put his sneakers on when he heard someone in the kitchen. Changjo froze in place and held his breath as prayed that whoever was in the kitchen would leave quickly. He heard the sound of the refrigerator door opening and slamming shut, followed by rustling in one of the cabinets.

            “Jonghyun. What are you doing?” Changjo heard his Key appa’s voice and his heart started to beat faster. That could only mean both his fathers were in the kitchen and he knew he would be caught any second now.

            “I’m making some ramen.”

            “Oh no you’re not. You already ate dinner and if you eat this late at night you’re only going to get fat.”

            “No I won’t since you’ll help me burn off some calories.” Jonghyun said seductively and for the first time Changjo hoped that his appas would go and have with each other so he could leave the house. It didn’t take long for his wish to be granted as he heard the retreating footsteps of his fathers heading to their bedroom. As soon as Changjo heard their door close he quickly finished putting on his sneakers and grabbing a jacket before quietly but, swiftly, leaving the house to meet Yongguk.

            When Changjo got outside he was confused as to why he didn’t see Yongguk in front of his house. He looked up and down the block before noticing what looked to be a car at one corner of the block. He knew that wasn’t him since Yongguk had a motorcycle. Changjo was getting nervous though. All he could think about was that Yongguk left without him because he was taking too long. He decided to just call him and ask where he was though before completely freaking out. The phone only rang a couple of time before Yongguk picked up.

            “Yoboseyo…”

            “Yongguk hyung. Where are you? I’m outside of my house and I don’t see you?”

            “I’m here.”

            “Where?” Changjo asked as he looked around again trying to find his boyfriend.

            “I’m at the corner and I see you. Now come on and stop playing around. We’re going to be late.” That was all he said before hanging up and Changjo stood there still confused. He decided to walk towards the corner where the car was since that was the only vehicle he saw on the side of the road at the moment. When he got there Yongguk rolled down the window and told him to get in. Once inside Yongguk shifted the gear stick into drive and drove away from Changjo’s street.

            “I didn’t know you had a car too. I thought you would be picking me up on your motorcycle.”

            “It’s too cold for that. Wouldn’t you rather be in a warm car than feel the cold air anyway?”

            “Of course!” Changjo said with a little bit too much enthusiasm that he embarrassed himself and slowly sat back in the seat while roaming his eyes along the interior of the car. It really was a nice car and imported too! He knew that Yongguk’s family had money but it was slowly becoming more apparent just how much money they had.

            It took about 20 minutes for them to reach the club. When they did pull up and park Changjo noticed the long line of people waiting to get in. He was starting to wonder if they were ever going to see the inside of it. His worries were soon diminished when Yongguk took his hand and led him to the back of the club where someone was holding the door open. That said person also looked exactly like Yongguk and Changjo had to do a double take between the two.

            “Hurry up Yongguk! It’s cold out here.”

           “Yea, yea.” Yongguk said as he walked through the door with Changjo and the other guy trailing behind him. “Thanks Yongnam. I owe you one.”

            “Well you wouldn’t if you would have gotten here on time. We’re about to go on!”

            “Alright, let me just sit Changjo somewhere.” Yongguk turned his attention back to Changjo and Changjo looked at him still slightly confused.

            “Is that your brother?” Changjo finally asked when his brain decided it wanted to function properly again.

            “What gave it away? The fact that we look exactly alike?” Yongguk’s said, voice full of sarcasm as it always was, Changjo was slowly getting used to it though.

            “Well…yea…” Changjo put his head down slightly realizing how stupid his question was. Yongguk lifted Changjo’s chin between his forefinger and thumb so he was looking at him. Once he had his attention again he placed a soft kiss on his lips.

            “Don’t go getting all sad on me. We’re here to have fun. Now come on.” Yongguk pulled Changjo over to the stage and after pushing through a bunch of people he stood him right in front of it. “Now stay here and prepare to be amazed.” He said giving him one final kiss before leaving him to get ready for the show.

            Changjo stood in the crowd of drunken people that kept pushing him as he waited for whatever Yongguk wanted him to see. He didn’t have to wait long when he saw two people come on stage, mics in hand. The music started up and they both started rapping back and forth between each other. At first it seemed like a rap battle but soon turned into something like a ‘call’ and ‘answer’ thing. Changjo was amazed at how Yongguk’s voice sounded coming from the microphone. Also the lyrics, they were so good and if there were a slightly more solid beat Changjo could definitely see himself dancing to a song like this.

            Their act was soon over and Changjo walked out of the crowd to find Yongguk and his brother. It took a while but they soon found each other. Changjo ran right into his arms and hugged him tightly.

            “That was so good!! I didn’t know that you could rap like that!!” He screamed over the music so that Yongguk could hear him. Yongguk simply smiled back at him before bringing him over to a quieter area that his brother was already sitting at.

            “I hope you don’t mind but I already ordered a round of drinks.” His brother said to them as they slid into the booth next to him.

            “Nah, I’m not mad as long as you’re paying for them.”

            “Cheap as always Yongguk.”

            “Hey! I’m not cheap! Plus you’re my hyung so you should pay for my drinks.”

            “I’m older than you by what? Five minutes? Anyway are you going to introduce me to your friend?”

            “This is Changjo, the boy I was telling you about. Changjo, this is my twin Yongnam.” Changjo extended his hand and bowed slightly to Yongnam as they shook. “It’s nice to meet you.”

            “Same.”

The drinks arrived shortly and a smile beamed its way onto Yongguk’s face.

            “You ordered shots too! Yes, you really are the best.”

            “Well it’s been a little while since I saw you so I figured we can celebrate.”

            “We saw each other three days ago! Just admit that you wanted to get wasted, again.

            “Yah! Don’t make me seem like an alcoholic in front of your guest!”

            “Yea, yea. Let’s just down these babies already!” Yongguk said as he picked up each shot, handing them to everyone. Changjo looked down at the dark liquid in the small glass, smelled it, and crinkled his nose at how strong it smelt. It seemed nothing like the stuff he drank before at Yongguk’s party.

            “Umm… hyung what is this?”

            “Huh? Oh it’s whiskey. It’s really good.” Yongguk said as he turned his attention back to Changjo. Changjo had also noticed that Yongguk and Yongnam had finished their shots, already moving onto the beers. He didn’t want to seem like he was a boring person so he quickly swallowed the dark liquor, almost throwing it up because of the overbearing taste. Changjo coughed a bit and Yongguk rubbed his back.

            “Oh is he a lightweight?” Yongnam asked.

            “Yea a little. You ok there?” Yongguk kept patting Changjo’s back and Changjo nodded as he tried to gain his composure again.

            “I’m fine. It was just a little strong.” He said once his breathing was regulated.

            “Hmm… well drink this. It’s not as strong as that. This is just beer.”

            “Umm… Yongguk hyung should you be drinking so much? Since you know…you’re driving.” Changjo pointed out as he took the beer from him.

            “It’s fine Changjo. Plus I drive better when drunk. Now drink up!”

Changjo looked down at the drink again before slowly starting to drink it. He decided that if Yongguk told him it was going to be then it was.

 

            Back on the other side of town there were two people sitting on a couch and they had just finished another movie. One of them pulled out there phone looking at the time before letting out a sigh.

            “Are you sure that you aren’t dating anyone? You’ve been looking at your phone a lot since we got here.” Himchan said and Ricky sighed again.

            “No…I’m not. I was just wondering what time it was and it’s almost twelve. Shouldn’t you be getting home soon hyung?”

            “Not really. Unless you just want to get rid of me.”

            “I’m not trying to get rid of you. Just won’t your parents worry?”

            “Who knows? If they notice I’m not there then they might. What about your parents? Will they be mad when they come home to see that you still have someone over this late?”

Ricky shook his head. “My mom is working a double shift tonight, so she won’t be home until morning.”

            “Even more reason for me not to leave. I can’t leave you home by yourself all night. What if something horrible happens to you?”

Ricky laughed at Himchan’s silliness. “I’ve stayed home alone plenty of times and look at me, I’m fine. So I think it will be ok.”

            “Hmm… I don’t know. I really think I should stay with you…”

            “Well, if you really want to I guess you can.” Ricky said as his voice got lower and he put his head down. He didn’t understand why he felt embarrassed but somehow giving Himchan permission to sleep over made him shy.

            “Really?”

            “Yea. I don’t have a large bed so I was thinking we can sleep down here. I can get plenty of covers and pillows so we can be comfortable.”

            “It will be like a sleepover then.”

            “I guess it will be. I’m going to go get the blankets and stuff, along with a change of clothes for you and then I’ll be back.”

            “I’ll be waiting.”

Ricky went and got two comforters to lie on the floor to make the bed. Then he went and got another comforter and two pillows for them to use. He made sure to change into his pj’s upstairs before returning downstairs with a change of clothes for Himchan and their makeshift bed.

            “Here, you can change into these while I set up our bed.” Ricky said as he handed Himchan the clothes before places the blankets on the couch and pushing the couch back to make room for the two of them. Himchan took the clothes with a smile and started to change right there. Ricky was still working on the bed when he realized he didn’t tell Himchan where the bathroom was so he could change.

            “Oh Himchan hyung the bathroom is ah!! Why aren’t you wearing a shirt?!” Ricky exclaimed as he covered his eyes. His action caused Himchan to laugh.

            “I’m changing. Why are you acting like a girl?”

            “I-I’m not! I j-just wasn’t expecting to see you shirtless when I turned around. I figured you would change in the bathroom.”

            “Why? We’re both guys right. So it’s not a big deal if we change in front of each other. Unless…” Himchan started to advance toward Ricky, still topless, and Ricky kept stepping away from him to keep some kind of distance but soon his back hit a wall.

            “Unless what?” He asked when he realized that there was nowhere for him to go with Himchan so close to him. Himchan let out a small smirk before taking Ricky’s hand and placing it on his chest.

            “Unless you’re attracted to me?” He said as he held Ricky’s hand there. Ricky looked at his hand and couldn’t help the slight blush that tinted his cheeks when he realized that he was touching Himchan in such an intimate way. His eyes roamed Himchan’s torso and soon his hand followed the trail of his eyes down to his slightly defined abs. Himchan lifted Ricky’s face so that he was staring into his eyes before he lowered them to his lips. Ricky noticed the action and waited for him to make the next move. Himchan slowly started to move his face closer to Ricky’s but stopped before making contact.

            “Can I?” He asked in a low almost silent voice and Ricky closed his eyes as if giving him permission. His heart was pounding in his chest as Himchan moved even closer until their lips finally touched. Ricky’s heart continued to race but he didn’t feel all of the sparks that he felt when Changjo kissed him. He figured that it might just be because he’s so nervous though.

            Himchan on the other hand was finally happy to be kissing the adorable younger male. He took the fact that Ricky wasn’t pushing him away as a sign that he could continue. So he lowered his hand from Ricky’s face and placed it on his waist pulling him closer as he tried to deepen the kiss.

            That move startled Ricky but he soon relaxed again. He was just about to start kissing him back when the sound of a cell phone ringing shocked them both, causing them to break the kiss. Ricky pulled out his phone it wasn’t him.

            “It’s mine.” Himchan said before picking up with an annoyed Yoboseyo. Ricky didn’t know who was on the other line but whatever they were saying seemed to annoy and piss Himchan off more and more.

            “Ok where are you?! Alright just stay there and I’ll be there soon!” Himchan hung up the phone and let out an aggravating sigh.

            “ing Yongguk. He always has to go and get himself into some mess…” Himchan mumbled under his breath. Ricky lightly tapped his shoulder to try and get his attention and see what was wrong.

            “What happened hyung?”      

            “Nothing. That was just Yongguk’s boyfriend or whatever. Apparently Yongguk is drunk off of his and is insisting on driving the boy home. So he called me and asked if I could come and get them. Why of all people did he have to call me though?!” Himchan ran his hand through his black hair angrily as he walked to Ricky’s front door to put his sneakers on.

            “Wait! Did you say Yongguk’s boyfriend?!”

            “Yea. Why?”

            “What was his name?”

            “I don’t know. Chan something.” Himchan just finished putting on his shoes and Ricky wasn’t far behind.

            “Changjo…” He whispered and Himchan snapped as if signaling that, that was the name. “Hyung let me come with you!”

            “Huh? Why do you want to come? I doubt you want to be around two drunk people this late at night.”

            “Changjo sounded drunk too?”

            “Yea, he was slurring his words a lot. I’m surprised he was even able to get Yongguk’s phone to call me.”

            “Come on hyung! We have to hurry!”

            “You still haven’t told me why you’re so intent on coming.”

            “Changjo, he’s…he’s my best friend, that’s why.” Ricky answered in a low voice. Himchan grabbed his hand, interlocking their fingers, and led them outside.

            “Well then we shouldn’t waste anymore time.”

They got into Himchan’s car and started to head for the club. During the entire ride Ricky’s couldn’t keep his mind off of Changjo. There was one thought that was continuously swarming his mind; however.

            What is going on with Changjo and why is he acting so different?


Ok, I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I've been super busy but now it's thanksgiving break so I have a little time on my hands. Sorry for this chapter being so 'blah' as well. I will try and make a better chapter for the next update! Oh and also the side talk is going to be on the next update since I'm spliting this chapter into two parts.

~Lolo