Party Time

Our Happy Family

“Ok Ricky which one looks better? This blue shirt with these black jeans or this yellow shirt with these black skinny jeans?” Changjo asked Ricky as he continued to model different outfit ideas in front of his best friend. Ricky didn’t really care what his friend wore mainly because he still really didn’t want to go to this party. Plus he also thought that his best friend would look good in whatever he wore.

            “Changjo it doesn’t really matter. It’s just a party.” Ricky said as he laid his back on Changjo’s bed about to take a nap until his crazy best friend finally decided on an outfit.

            “Ricky this isn’t just a party. It’s a high school party! Older people will be there and we have to look cool!”

            “Fine. Wear the black skinny jeans with that blue and black shirt that you have.”

            “Oh I totally forgot about that shirt! Great thinking Ricky!” Changjo exclaimed as he threw the clothes in his hand down and went on a search for that shirt. Ricky just closed his eyes and to his side to pretend that he was sleeping while Changjo changed.

            “Ricky! Come on get up!! We have to go now!” Changjo said as he started to shake Ricky. Ricky was only supposed to pretend to be sleep but it turns out that he actually fell asleep. He slowly got up and out of the bed and saw that his best friend looked fantastic in the outfit he was wearing.

            “Ricky? Why are you staring at me like that? Do I look stupid in this outfit?”

            “No…You look great.”

            “Really?! Good! Now let’s go. Key appa said that he will take us now and the party already started 30 minutes ago.”

            “It’s only 10:30 Changjo. The party will still be going on when we get there.”

            “I know but I don’t want to be too late because Key appa said that we can only stay until one and I want to get as much party time in as possible.”

            “It’s probably not even going to be that great.” Ricky mumbled under his breath.

            “What was that Ricky?”

            “Nothing. Now come on. Didn’t you say that you wanted to leave?”

            “Yea! Let’s go!”

Both boys got into Key’s car as he drove him to the address that Changjo had given him. When he had arrived in front of the house he could automatically tell that this kids’ parents’ had money. Key and Jonghyun of course had enough money to live in one of these fancy and over-extravagant homes but they chose to live a simpler lifestyle.

            “Ok we’re here. Now I’ll be back at one to come and pick you boys up. Have fun and be safe. And if someone hands you a cup of something that doesn’t smell like juice then don’t drink it.”

            “Ok, ok appa. We get it. Can we go now?” Changjo asked impatient to get out of the car and go inside to the party.

            “Yes, you guys can go. See you later.” Key said as the boys got out of the car and started to walk to the house.

When they entered the house they were both amazed by how many people were there. Again the house was huge but they didn’t know it could fit this many people and there were people still coming. Changjo took Ricky’s hand as they swerved through the crowd while Changjo tried to find either Jongup or Zelo. Lucky Jongup and noticed that the two boys had arrived and quickly made his way over to them.

            “Changjo!” Jongup yelled over the blasting music as he put an arm around his shoulders. “I’m so glad you can make it. Come with me and I’ll get you a drink.” Jongup said as he led Changjo to the kitchen and Ricky just followed them closely behind while trying not to get lost in the crowd. Once in the kitchen Jongup handed Changjo a beer before noticing that Ricky was also there.

            “Oh Ricky. Would you like one too?” He said holding another one out for him. Ricky declined the drink and also took the drink out of Changjo’s hand to give it back to Jongup.

            “No thank you Jongup-ssi. We are both under-aged so we shouldn’t be drinking.”

Changjo couldn’t believe that Ricky just said that. He made them both look like major losers. So he quickly snatched the drink back and stepped in on the conversation.

            “He’s just kidding. Of course we’ll take the drinks.”

            “Alright. Now you two have fun.” Jongup said as he walked away from the two boys. Changjo immediately turned to Ricky and he was glaring at him. Ricky couldn’t understand why his best friend seemed upset.

            “What? Why are you glaring at me?”

            “Are you trying to embarrass me?!”

            “What are you talking about?”

            “You telling Jongup that we weren’t going to drink!”

            “But we shouldn’t drink Changjo! We’re under-aged and…”

            “Just stop Ricky. If you don’t want to drink then fine but I’m going to and I’m going to have fun.”

Ricky didn’t want Changjo to be mad at him so he just nodded his head in understanding. Changjo didn’t say anything else to Changjo about it though and opened the can of beer in his hand before tossing the bitter liquid down his throat. He wasn’t used to the taste but he figured if he drank more he would slowly start to like it. So he quickly finished his first can before opening the second and drinking that slower.

            “Come on Ricky. Let’s go back out and dance now.” He had gotten over what happened earlier with Ricky quickly and just wanted to have fun. So he grabbed his hand and led him to where the huge crowd of people was dancing. 

            They started to dance and Changjo was gaining the attention of a couple of people with the moves that he was doing. The alcohol was also slowly starting to make its way through Changjo’s system and he was feeling great. He pulled Ricky close to him and brought his mouth close to his ear.

            “Ricky can you go and get me another beer?” He asked loud enough to make sure Ricky could hear him. Ricky pulled himself away from Changjo though and glared at his best friend.

            “Changjo you don’t need any more. You’re not supposed to be drinking in the first pla…”

            “I don’t need a lecture from you Ricky. You’re not my father so stop acting like you are. Now are you going to get it or not?!” Changjo asked again but was answered with silence. “You know what, forget it. I will get it myself.” He said as he made his way to the kitchen leaving Ricky in the crowd of people.

            Ricky couldn’t believe that his friend was acting like this but he still thought that it was just the alcohol making Changjo talk like that. That once it wore off and they were back home that his best friend would be back to normal.  At least he hoped so.

            Changjo on the other hand had just made his way through the crowds of people and into the kitchen. He made a line drive straight to the fridge and took another two cans out. He quickly finished the first one and as he started working on the second one someone snatched it out of his hand.

            “Hey! I was drinking that!!” He screamed slightly slurring his words.

            “Yea and now I’m drinking it.” The taller boy in front of him said as he chugged the rest of the beer.

            “You can’t do that!” Changjo said as he reached for the can but when he got it, it was already empty.

            “Actually yes I can. I mean considering the fact that I threw this party and brought the beer. But I do have a question for you and that would have to be who are you?”

Changjo’s eyes went wide when he realized that he had just raised his voice to the person who was throwing the party. The same person that didn’t invite him so he probably thought that Changjo was probably crashing the party. 

            “Ah…I’m sorry! Jongup hyung invited me and my friend. He said that it would…” Changjo rushed out all of his words only to be cut off.

            “I didn’t ask you all of that. I asked: Who are you?” He said as he moved closer to Changjo and Changjo’s breath hitched slightly.

            “C-Changjo. My name’s Changjo.” Changjo stuttered out.

            “Changjo? Well come, let’s dance Changjo.”

            “What?” Changjo was confused. He wasn’t going to kick him out but instead wanted to dance with him?

            “I said let’s go dance.” He said again as he took Changjo’s hand and pulled him back out into the crowd of people. They found themselves a corner that they could dance in and Changjo started to move to the beat slowly since he was nervous being with this guy.

            “Why are you dancing so away far?”

            “What do you mean?” Changjo actually thought they were dancing pretty close together considering the fact that the crowd was so large and they were barely a step away from each other.

            “I mean that I want you closer to me.” The guy said as he wrapped his arms around Changjo’s waist and pulled him close until their chest were touching each other. Before Changjo could say anything he turned them around so that Changjo was pushed against the wall and he was leaning into him. 

            “W-What are you doing?” Changjo stuttered out trying to mentally sober himself up but it wasn’t working.

            “Dancing with you.” This mysterious guy said as he slowly started to rock with and grind against Changjo. Even though Changjo didn’t know what to do he slowly relaxed himself and let the beat move him. He had to admit that this guy giving him attention was extremely good looking and he was quickly smitten by his handsome face.

            As they were dancing Changjo had closed his eyes and gave into what he was feeling. That was until the handsome man had moved his leg in between Changjo’s and started to grind right against his crotch. Changjo’s eyes shot open and stared nervously at the person in front of him.          

            “U-Umm…may…maybe we should…”

            “Shh…” The guy said as he pressed a finger to Changjo’s lips before soon replacing his finger with his own lips. Changjo’s eyes opened even wider when he felt his lips on top of his own.

            Changjo had never kissed anyone beside his parents and Ricky. So this was extremely weird to him. The handsome guy didn’t seem to notice that Changjo had sort of frozen up and continued to try and kiss him. Slowly Changjo gave into the kiss. The other persons’ lips felt soft and warm and Changjo liked this feeling. Soon Changjo felt the pair of hands go lower down his back until they reached his and squeezed. This caused Changjo to gasp and allowed the other guy to slip his tongue into Changjo’s mouth. Even though Changjo still didn’t know what to do he did his best to try and keep up with the other guy because there was one thing he did know and that was that he didn’t want what he was feeling to end.

 

            Meanwhile Ricky was searching for Changjo. He had already checked the kitchen and was now looking at the different faces in the crowd.

Changjo where are you?!  He thought as he continued his search but all the faces were slowly starting to blend together. Ricky felt like he was almost looking for a needle in a haystack and was gradually growing tried. He soon found himself an empty wall to lean against but kept his eyes flicking from face to face in pursuit of his friend. All he really saw was people coupled up, making out, and grinding on each other though. Until his eyes landed on someone that looked like Changjo.    

            He stared at the person for a minute before he was able to confirm that the person was in fact Changjo. He was about to move closer until he noticed that there was someone latched onto Changjo’s neck, kissing and it.

            No. That person must be attacking Changjo. I need to go over there and save him. He told himself in his head as he started to head over there again. Just to stop when he saw Changjo wrap his arms around the persons’ neck and pull them down into a harsh, sloppy kiss.

            Ricky couldn’t believe his eyes and quickly turned away from the scene to get away. He ran up the stairs in the house and went into an empty bedroom to cry his eyes out until Changjo’s father came to pick him up. His crying session was soon interrupted by someone that opened the door.

            “What are you doing in here? No one is supposed to be up here.” The person asked.

            “I’m sorry. I’ll leave now.” Ricky said as he wiped away his tears and headed for the door. The person grabbed his arm and stopped him however.

            “Are you ok?” They asked.

            “Yes. I’m fine.” Ricky said trying to keep his voice steady.

            “No you’re not. Come sit and relax.”

Ricky followed the person back into the bedroom and sat back on the bed. The other person sitting next to him but still giving him his personal space.

            “Are you going to tell me what’s wrong?”

            “It’s nothing.”

            “Well ok then. Will you at least tell me your name? I’m Himchan by the way.”

            “My name is Changhyun but everyone calls me Ricky.”

            “Well Ricky whatever has caused you to cry like this must be something completely horrible for making an angel like you cry.”

Ricky looked up at Himchan’s face before quickly lowering his gaze again.

            “I’m no angel.”

            “Whatever you say. Just stop crying alright?” Himchan said as he ruffled his hair. Ricky nodded his head and enjoyed the touch of Himchan’s hand in his hair. It was soothing and helped him calm down. Even though he calmed down his mind wouldn’t stop thinking about what Changjo was doing with that boy right now downstairs.

 

            Changjo was completely oblivious to what was going on with his best friend at the moment. Actually it’s more like he forgot that he even came here with anyone else. The only person on his mind right now was this person in front of him that was causing him so much pleasure. Changjo soon felt his phone vibrate and had to break the kiss to look at it. That didn’t stop the guy though. He just moved his lips back to Changjo’s neck and continued to leave small hickies on it. When Changjo looked down at his phone he saw that it was 12:50 and that he had a text from his Key appa. Telling him that he was on his way to get the two boys.

            “Who is that texting you? Your boyfriend?” The guy in front of him asked.

            “It’s no one.”

            “Well then you should be paying attention to me instead of your phone.” He said as he was about to lean in for another kiss. Changjo stopped him though.         

            “Wait. I just realized I don’t know your name.”

The guy laughed and stared at Changjo with a slight shade of lust in his eyes. “It’s Yongguk.” He said before he pushed his lips back onto Changjo’s. They continued their make out session and Changjo completely forgot that his father was on the way as he lost himself in Yongguk’s touches again ignoring the vibrating device in his pocket.

           

            Ricky and Himchan were talking and slowly getting to know each other. Ricky felt like Himchan was a really nice and funny guy. If one good thing happened tonight he felt like he made a new friend. Soon his phone started to vibrate. He quickly dug it out of his pocket and saw that Changjo’s father was calling. Ricky picked up the phone only to be yelled at.

            “Ricky! Where are you two?! Do you know what time it is?! It’s 1:20! That’s what time it is! Now you go, get Changjo, and both of you bring your asses out here right now!!” Key yelled into the phone before hanging up. Ricky stared at the phone for a second before jumping up and heading for the door. Himchan quickly grabbed his hand stopping Ricky.

            “Ricky where are you going?”

            “I’m sorry Himchan but I have to go. My friends’ dad is here to pick us up and apparently he isn’t answering the phone. It was fun talking to you though.” Ricky said before running out the door towards the last place he saw Changjo. Sure enough Changjo was still there making out with some random guy. Ricky didn’t care though, he stomped right over to them and pulled Changjo out from underneath the guy.

            “Ricky?! What are you doing?!” Changjo asked stunned and upset that Ricky was interrupting.

            “Yea if you didn’t notice Changjo and I here were in the middle of something.” Yongguk said as he wrapped his arms around Changjo’s waist pulling him back towards him. Ricky pulled Changjo away from his grasp again and glared at his friend for what felt to be the hundredth time that night.

            “Your father is here. Outside. Waiting for us.” Ricky said emphasizing every word. That seemed to gain Changjo’s attention as his eyes went wide. He quickly turned back to Yongguk so that he could at least say bye.           

            “My ride is here so I have to go.”

            “I can give you a ride so how about you stay with me?” Yongguk said in his seductive deep voice and Changjo felt himself being drawn in again as he moved his body closer to Yongguk’s again. Only to be pulled away by Ricky.

            “He’s leaving now!” Ricky said as he continued to pull his friend out of the house. He released him once they were outside and started to walk to Key’s car.

            “Ricky what’s wrong with you?! Why do you seem so upset?” Changjo asked as he sped up his steps to catch up to Ricky and also so he would get to the car faster. Already knowing that he was going to get it from his dad. Ricky continued to ignore his friend as he got into the backseat of the car while Changjo slid into the passengers’ seat. Changjo was expecting an earful from his Key appa as soon as he got in the car but surprisingly he was silent.

            It wasn’t the ‘everything’s going to be alright’ kind of silent either. It was the ‘you’re going to get it as soon as we get home type’ and Changjo was not looking forward to it at all. Key dropped Ricky off at his house first and Ricky got out without even saying ‘goodbye’ to Changjo. Changjo couldn’t understand why Ricky was acting this way but he decided he would call him tomorrow to find out. As soon as they had gotten in the house Key started his tirade on Changjo.

            “Now would you like to explain to me why you ignored my calls and had me waiting outside for almost 30 minutes for you when I deliberately told you that I was coming to pick you up at 1am?!” Key exclaimed as soon as he turned the door behind him. His outburst caused Jonghyun to come over to them to see what was going on.

            “Key?! What’s wrong? Why are you yelling?”

            “Why don’t you ask our son who made me wait for 30 minutes for him, smells like alcohol and…” Key’s eyes went wide and he forgot what he was about to say next when he saw three to four small love bites on Changjo’s neck. “Changjo what the hell is this?!” Key screamed as he went over to his son and pulled on the collar of his shirt to reveal another two hickies. He moved his eyes from the spots on Changjo’s neck to his face before releasing his hold on him and backing away.

            “I don’t even want to talk to you right now. Jonghyun you handle your son because I have nothing to say to him right now except that you’re grounded until I say you’re not.” Key said before he walked to his bedroom, slamming the door behind him. Thus leaving Jonghyun out in the living room with his son. Jonghyun looked from where his husband had just went to where Changjo was standing before letting out a sigh and sitting Changjo down on the couch so that they could talk.

            “Changjo can you explain the marks on your neck?”

            “I rather not.” Changjo said as he put his head down.

            “Alright. Well your Key appa and I don’t approve of anything you did tonight. Just answer me this one thing…” Jonghyun took a deep breath and released it before continuing. He didn’t want to have to ask Changjo this but he needed to know. “Are you still a ?” He finally asked and Changjo’s face went completely red.

            “Appa! I’m done talking to you now!!” He screamed getting up off of the couch. Jonghyun quickly grabbed his hand and sat him back down.

            “Changjo just answer the question!” He said raising his voice slightly scaring Changjo a bit. Even though Jonghyun wasn’t full out yelling he still had never raised his voice to his son. He was always the caring, fun, and sweet appa while Key handled the discipline. Changjo looked at his appa before slowly nodding his head.

            “So you are still a ?” Jonghyun asked again just to get confirmation. Changjo answered him with a low yes but it was still a yes and Jonghyun let out a sigh of relief. “Well I guess that’s one good thing. Now go to bed. Oh but first give me your phone, laptop, and dancing shoes.”

            “What?! Why?!” Changjo asked outraged. His phone and his laptop he didn’t care as much about but why his dancing shoes?!

            “Because you’re Key appa grounded you.”

            “How can I go to dance practice?!”

            “You won’t. Now come on. Go and get them.”

Changjo stomped away to his room and got the items that were requested. He saw that he had two pairs of dancing shoes so he hid one and only brought the newer ones to his Jjong appa because his old ones were like his baby. Changjo put the items down in front of his appa and turned back to head to his room.

            “Wait Changjo. Where are your other pair of dancing shoes?”

            “Appa I only have one.”

            “Changjo…” Jonghyun said sternly. “Now either you can go and get them yourself or I can go and get them and make sure you don’t see them for a long time.”

            “Fine!” Changjo said as he ran to his room and retrieved the shoes. After giving them to his appa he went back to his room and slammed the door completely upset. What started as a good night for Changjo had ended as the worst night of his life.

 

            Jonghyun let out an exasperated sigh when he heard Changjo slam the door. He took all the items that he had confiscated from his son and brought them in his room but was surprised to still see Key awake.

            “Key…What are you doing still awake?”

          “You think I would be able to sleep knowing that my son, my fifteen year old son lost his ity tonight?!”

            “Calm down Key.”

            “How can you stand there and tell me to calm down?! And what is all that in your hands?!”

            “Because Changjo told me that he is still a so you don’t have to worry about that. Also this is Changjo’s stuff. I took them from him since you grounded him.”

            “Are you sure that he wasn’t lying to you?” Key asked slightly calming down.      

            “Don’t worry he wasn’t. He turned extremely red when I asked. I believe or son still has his innocence.”

            “Or whatever’s left of it.” Key mumbled under his breath.

Jonghyun placed the stuff in his hands down, went over to Key and sat down next to him on the bed.

            “Key what are you thinking about?” He asked as he wrapped a comforting arm over Key’s shoulder.

            “Just…I just don’t want Changjo to grow up too fast and get hurt. I want him to stay innocent for as long as possible.”

            “He’s going to be going to be fine Key. We’ve raised him well enough and we just have to trust that he’ll make the right choices in his life.”

            “Do you really think he’ll be alright? I mean I just don’t want him to go through any of the things that I went through when I was his age.”

            “He won’t Key. He’s not on his own like you were. You just have to trust that he’ll come to us before he does anything.”          

            “I guess.” Key said as he let out a sigh.         

            “Come on Key. Let’s stop thinking about it and go to bed.”

            “Alright but I’m going to have a serious talk with Changjo tomorrow.”

            “Whatever you want baby but don’t go too hard on him. I already took away his dancing shoes and he’s probably slightly depressed now.”

            “Wow you took away his shoes?”

            “Yea? Do you think I was too harsh?”

            “No. It’s just surprising that you were actually able to discipline him for once.”

            “Well I agree that he needed a punishment so I decided to take a couple of things from him while he’s grounded.”

            “At least I’m not the only bad guy this time.”

            “I like it when you’re the bad guy though. Especially when we’re in bed.”

            “Stop trying to . I am not having with you tonight.”

            “Why not? With the amount of alcohol I smelled on Changjo he’s probably passed out by now.” 

            “Because I’m not in the mood. How can you even think about after what just happened with Changjo?”

            “I don’t know. Probably because I feel like that’s over with and I want to move on with my life. And what I want to move on to is you.”

            “You better move on to using your left hand because I’m going to bed and you’re not getting into my pants.” Key said as he got under the covers and curled up into himself to go to bed. Changjo was still on his mind but he wasn’t as worried as he was before and he was hoping Changjo will continue to stay as innocent as possible. 


Sorry that this chapter was so late! I hope it wasn't too bad but we can slowly see where Changjo is heading. And Key isn't happy with it. Hopefully everyhting will turn out fine. See you all next time!

New Characters:

Yongguk:

Himchan:

Himchan and Yongguk