Hotel Dates

Our Happy Family

Himchan had gone over to Ricky’s house to apologize for the night before. At first Ricky was hesitant to let Himchan in after what happened last night, especially since his mother wasn’t home, but he decided that it would be alright, that Himchan wouldn’t hurt him. As soon as Himchan was in the house he pulled Ricky into his arms and hugged him tight, saying I’m sorry over and over. Ricky had never seen Himchan look so desperate before and when he pulled away from the hug he could see that Himchan was near tears. So he put his hand on either side of his face and placed a light peck on his lips.

            “It’s ok hyung. I forgive you, you were just upset last night right?”

            Himchan looked at him before nodding his head and hugging him tight again. “I’ll never do it again, I swear.”

            “I know hyung. Everyone loses it sometimes.”

            Himchan gave Ricky a small smile before caressing his cheek and saying “I love you Ricky.”

            “I love you too Himchan hyung,” Ricky said as Himchan continued to caress his cheek

            “Ricky close your eyes,” Himchan told Ricky as he gave him a smile.

            “Why hyung?” Ricky asked happily returning the same smile to Himchan. He thought that he might have some kind of gift or surprise for him and knowing Himchan he knew that it would probably be something really sweet.

            “You’ll find out soon, so close them and don’t open them until I tell you to.”

            “Ok,” Ricky said before closing his eyes and waiting for what was to come. Himchan removed his hand from Ricky’s cheek and Ricky heard him moving around as if he was taking something out of his pocket. Soon Ricky felt something cold against the side of his head. He opened his eyes to see what it was and it was a gun. Ricky’s eyes went wide as he looked back at Himchan.

            “H-Hyung, what’s going on?” Ricky asked scared as tears welled up in his eyes. Himchan took his other hand and placed it back on Ricky’s cheek.

            “It’s going to be ok Ricky. It will be over soon, so don’t cry neh? You’ll just make me sad.” Himchan said softly as he felt tears start to well up in his eyes as well.

            “Hyung…w-why are you doing this?” The tears had already started to fall down Ricky’s face and he felt like his knees were about to give out. This can’t be real life. Himchan would never do something like this, he thought to himself, but the unwavering gun pressed to his head told him otherwise.

            “It’s because I love you Ricky. I love you so much but I know that as long as you’re alive you could leave me and go be with another guy and I don’t want that. This is the only way for that not to happen. If I do this we could be together forever,” Himchan stated as he wiped away some of Ricky’s freshly fallen tears.

            “I-I won’t leave you hyung! So please don’t do this,” Ricky pleaded as the tears kept running down his face. He didn’t want to die. He was only 15, he had barely lived. He didn’t want today to be the day that he died.

            Himchan leaned in and pressed a light kiss to Ricky’s lips. “Please stop crying. It will be over quick and I’ll join you soon so you won’t be alone. So close your eyes.”

            Ricky didn’t want to but he was too scared to look at Himchan while he did it. So he closed his eyes as continued to sob.

            “Ok Ricky 3…”

            Please don’t do this Himchan.

            “2…”

             I don’t want to die. Please God don’t let me die.

            “1…”

            “Himchan no!!!” Ricky screamed out opening his eyes and seeing a startled Taekwoon standing over him.

            “Ricky are you ok? You’re crying.” Taekwoon said as he wiped away a tear on Ricky’s cheek.

Ricky was breathing hard as he tried to calm down and he soon realized that he was in his room and it was nothing but a nightmare. As he gained a sense of reality he started to wonder why Taekwoon was in his room.

            “W-What are you doing here hyung?” Ricky asked as he sat up in his bed leaning his back against the backboard, still trying to calm his breathing.

            “I came over to check on you. You seemed really upset last night so I wanted to see how you were today. Your mother told to go to your room as she left. She told me to tell you that she got called in to work and left you some food in the fridge and that…”

            “Ok. Ok hyung I get it,” Ricky said as he cut Taekwoon off and ran a hand through his messy hair. Just then he realized that he must look horrible in front of his hyung since he had just woken up.

            “I didn’t want to wake you, but you started talking in your sleep and began tossing and turning. Then you even began to cry. Did you have a dream about Himchan?”

            “It was more like a nightmare, but it was really nothing hyung. You shouldn’t have come all the way over here just to check up on me when you could be relaxing in your bed.”

            “I was worried about you, plus my parents let me borrow the car so it wasn’t that bad of a trip. Anyway, how about you get up and get dressed. It snowed last night and a lot of it stuck to the ground, so we can go outside and make snowballs if you want.”

            Just at the mention of snow Ricky’s face lit up. Winter was his favorite season because he loved the snow and how white and pretty it made everything. He also loved how it was cold enough to enjoy hot chocolate and soup without overheating while eating it. All in all winter was his favorite season.

            “Alright, I’m just going to shower real quick. You can go make yourself something to eat if you’re hungry. We might also have snacks in the kitchen too if you want,” Ricky said as he got out of his bed and started walking out of his room with Taekwoon following behind.

            “I’m fine, I think I’ll just watch TV while I wait,” Taekwoon said as he sat on the couch and picked up the remote before turning on the TV.

            “Ok, I won’t be long.” Ricky gave him a small smile before running off to go and shower.

            It wasn’t long before Ricky was ready and both boys were outside playing in the snow; Ricky’s nightmare long forgotten. While Ricky and Taekwoon were playing in the winter wonderland that had graced Korea two other boys were slowly getting out of bed.

            “Jesus, how much did we drink last night?” Himchan asked as he sat up in Yongguk’s bed trying to nurse his pounding head.

            “I didn’t drink that much because I had to drive us home, you on the other hand…well do you really want to know?” Yongguk asked as he got out of his bed and started looking for some clothes to wear for the day.

            “On second thought, maybe I don’t.”

            “Here, you can wear these,” Yongguk said as he threw Himchan a shirt and pair of jeans. Himchan took the clothes and thanked Yongguk but didn’t make any progress to move out of the bed, let alone get dressed.

            “Do you need me to dress you?” Yongguk asked in a teasing voice.

            “I would like it if you got me a glass of water and some pain killers actually,” Himchan responded not in the mood for Yongguk’s games.

            “Alright, alright.”

            Once they were both dressed and Himchan was somewhat sobered up, Himchan asked about what happened the night before.

            “Well to put it simply, you called me telling me you ed up again; and for the record you scared the out of me and you should be happy that I didn’t smack the out of you when I saw you,” Yongguk started.

            “Wait, I ed up. Oh please don’t tell me that I hurt Ricky. Is Ricky ok?!” Himchan started freaking out.

            “Jeez can you shut the up and let me finish? Do you not remember anything from last night?”

            “I remember bringing Ricky to his house, getting jealous over the flowers that Taekwoon gave him, and that’s about it. Everything else is a blank from there.”

            “Well basically all you told me was that you yelled at him and that he started crying. Oh also that you grabbed his jaw roughly or something, but no real damage done. He was probably just shaken up,” Yongguk finished saying and when he was done he saw the nervous look in Himchan’s eyes, the same look that Himchan had when he met him at the bar last night.

            “Himchan, are you ok? You look like you’ve just heard a ghost story or something.” Yongguk tried to joke but all it did was snap Himchan out of his trance.

            “I…I need to go see him. I have to apologize!” Himchan said as he stood up a little too quickly because the room started to spin and he landed right back on the bed.

            “Nope, not today. You’re just gonna keep your in bed today and get over that nasty hangover.”

            “But…what if he hates me?” Himchan was so worried that Ricky was going to hate him and never speak to him again that he couldn’t even think about staying in bed and not going to see the younger boy.

            “Well then he’ll still hate you tomorrow, today you rest though! Plus he might need a little time to himself anyway to think his thoughts over.”

            “But…”

            “Himchan,” Yongguk cut him off, “Have I ever led you astray?”

            Himchan looked at him with a face that said “do you really want me to answer that?” and Yongguk picked up on it too.

            “Alright have I ever purposely led you astray with things you’re serious about?”   

            “No…”

            “Exactly, so just listen to me on this one. How do you think he’s gonna feel if his hung over boyfriend decides to pay him a visit after making him cry the night before? Not too happy I assume. So how about we give him the weekend to cool off, ok?”

            For once Yongguk was right and Himchan knew it. So he let out a soft sigh before lying back down on the bed, closing his eyes and trying to make the room stop spinning.

            “I’m glad that you see it my way. I’m gonna go make us something to eat,” Yongguk said as he started heading for the door but just the thought of food made Himchan’s stomach hurt.

            “Can…you not make me anything. I don’t think I’ll be able to keep anything down anyway.”

            “Alright, suit yourself,” Yongguk said as he left the room, leaving Himchan to ponder about whether he should really stay here or go and make up with Ricky. He decided that it wouldn’t hurt to at least text the younger boy.

            He sat up, slowly, and reached over to the night stand where his phone was sitting. With hesitant and nervous fingers he slowly typed in his password before going to Ricky’s name and starting the message.

To My Lovely Ricky:

            I’m sorry…

Himchan read the message over and over and couldn’t decide if he should add anything or not and then he decided that it was fine the way it was. Just as he was about to press send Yongguk came back in, bowl of cereal in hand.

            “What are you doing now?” Yongguk asked as he nosily ate his cereal and Himchan simply shook his head.

            “Nothing, just sending Ricky a message.”

            “Why?”          

            “Because I ed up, that’s why Yongguk. I mean even if I don’t go to see him today I can at least apologize right?”

            “Eh…I guess. I don’t see the point when you can just apologize to him in person but whatever, it’s your life,” Yongguk said as he sat at the end of his bed and placed his bowl in his lap so that he could check his phone for any messages. He saw that he had one message from Changjo. Yongguk opened the message before closing it and laughing slightly to himself.

            “What’s so funny Yongguk?”

            “Nothing I just got a text from Changjo asking if I wanted to come over and play in the snow with him. So apparently it snowed last night,” Yongguk said as he went back to eating his cereal and Himchan looked at him confused.

            “What’s so funny about that? Are you not going to visit him?”

            “What do I look like playing in the snow at my age? Seriously, Himchan.”

            “I don’t know. You’d look like someone that wanted to make their boyfriend happy,” Himchan stated as he stared at Yongguk.

            “Well, he’ll be fine without me. If he wants to play in the snow so bad he can call his friend over to play with him. Me? I’m gonna watch movies with some spiked hot chocolate. You’re more than welcome to join me Himchan,” Yongguk said with a small chuckle. Himchan simply shook his head.

            “I don’t think I’m gonna drink anything else today. I’m just going to go back to sleep. Wake me up when it’s time for dinner,” Himchan said as he removed his jeans and got back under the comforter of Yongguk’s bed.

            Yongguk shook his head at his friend but decided that he probably needed the sleep anyway. So he figured he would at least text Changjo back and come up with some plans, that didn’t involve playing in the snow, so that he wouldn’t be bored in the house while his friend slept.

            Soon enough Changjo received a text from Yongguk asking him if he wanted to go to the movies. Changjo, however didn’t see the message until 45 minutes after it was received due to the fact that he was having a snowball fight with Jonghyun. Once he saw it though he immediately texted Yongguk back, apologizing and saying that he would love to see a movie with him. About a minute later Changjo’s phone started ringing and he saw that it was Yongguk calling.

            “Yoboseyo,” he said as he quickly picked up the phone.      

            “What were you doing all this time that you couldn’t text me back until now?” Yongguk asked and Changjo could sense the irritation in his voice.

            “I was playing outside with my Jjong appa. I’m sorry hyung, but I still want to go to the movies with you. What do you want to see?” Changjo asked as he started looking through his closest for something nice to wear.

            “Are you sure you can come out with me? You sure you just don’t want to go and play with your father?”

            “Hyung, I said I’m sorry for missing your text now stop sulking, are you gonna pick me up or should I meet you at the theater?” Changjo said as he finally deiced on a simple outfit of a pair of denim skinny jeans and a white button up shirt.

            “I’m coming to get you, just be ready when I get there.”

            “Alright, see you soon.” With that Changjo hung up the phone and hopped in the shower since we was slightly sweaty from playing with Jonghyun. By time he got out of the shower he heard Yongguk’s voice, letting him know that his boyfriend had arrived. So he went out into the living room with a towel wrapped around his waist and a smaller one in his hand as he continued to dry his hair.

            “Ah hyung you’re here already,” Changjo said as he stood in the living room still drying his hair. Jonghyun and Key were sitting on the couch with Yongguk while he waited for Changjo.

            “C-Changjo! What are you doing?! Go put on some clothes!” Key started freaking out as he got up and pushed Changjo to go into his room.

            “Wha- appa we’re all boys here so it’s fine,” Changjo said as he tried to stop being pushed but Key won in the end when they arrived to Changjo’s room.

            “You know that excuse doesn’t even work since you’re dating that anyway.”

            “Don’t call him an !! He’s…ugh just leave so I can get dressed.” It was now Changjo’s turn to push Key out of a room. He was so tired of his Key appa not liking Yongguk but he was slowly starting to accept that he may never really like him.

            He got ready fairly quickly, trying to look good but at the same time trying not to leave Yongguk out there with his parents for too long. Once he made sure he had everything he headed back out into the living room and let out a soft sigh, grateful that his Key appa hadn’t slaughtered Yongguk in the time that he was away.

            “Hyung are you ready?”

            “Changjo what are you wearing?! Those pants are way too tight!” Key exclaimed as he looked at his son’s choice in jeans and noticed how you could almost make out everything in them.

            “Appa you bought these pants for me…” Changjo spoke tiredly, not really wanting to get into this conversation with his Key appa.

            “Well obviously they’ve shrunk. You should go…”

            “Go and have a good time. Just make sure to have him back by 12 ok?” Jonghyun said as he came up behind Key and covered his mouth. That was until Key bit him and he yanked his hand away.

            “10! Be back by 10! I don’t want you out so late,” Key started up again and Jonghyun motioned for them to just leave behind Key’s back.

            “Alright, we’ll be back later. Let’s go hyung,” Changjo said as he took Yongguk’s hand and they turned away from his two appas. As they were walking Yongguk leaned down to whisper into his ear,

            “I don’t know about your father but I love these jeans,” he whispered as he grabbed his . Changjo quickly swatted Yongguk’s hand off of his hoping that his fathers didn’t notice the action, more specifically hoping Key didn’t notice, unfortunately he did. Jonghyun had to keep a strong grip on Key’s hand to make sure he didn’t go over there and attack the younger boy.

            “Jjong did you see that?! Did you ing see that?! Ugh, I have every right to go over there and hit him for touching Changjo like that!” Key kept complaining and Jonghyun just nodded his head, not really listening to his angry spiel anymore.

            “Uh huh. Key, you know you have to let the boy grow up sometime right?”

            “Yea, but he’s still 15 and that kid is apparently 20 next year. I just don’t like Jjong. I don’t like it one bit.”

            “I know you don’t, but you have to let it go. Changjo is going to date that boy whether you like it or not and don’t worry, if Yongguk does anything to Changjo I’ll kick his myself. Now how about we go out and do something together?”

            “Go out? Jonghyun it’s like a ing blizzard out there and you want to go out? I didn’t even go to work today because of this damn weather,” Key complained some more and Jonghyun just let out a small sigh.

            “Even more reason for us to go out. I mean why should the kids have all the fun. We can go on a date too. I can take you to a nice restaurant and if you get too cold I can just warm you up later tonight,” Jonghyun said suggestively as he wrapped his hands around Key’s waist and pulled him close to him back until Key’s back came up against his chest.

            Key slowly warmed up to the idea and pulled himself out of Jonghyun’s arms. “Alright I’ll go get ready and it better be a really nice restaurant too!” Key said jokingly as he walked into their room to get ready with Jonghyun following behind him.

            While Key and Jonghyun were getting ready for their date Yongguk had taken Changjo somewhere that definitely was a movie theater.

            “Hyung, why did you bring me to a hotel? I thought we were going to go see a movie,” Changjo questioned as he sat at the edge of the bed while Yongguk was looking at the menu to see what they could order to eat.

            “It’s too cold to be out right now. Plus wouldn’t it be nice to have somewhere new for once? Hotels are fun, we can have as much as we want, order food, and then leave in the morning. No cleaning and no worrying,” Yongguk said with a small smile on this face and Changjo simply shook his head.

            “Hyung I can’t stay here overnight. You know my fathers will flip if I don’t come home tonight.”

            “It will be fine. Just tell them that we lost track of time and felt it would be best for you to spend the night instead of me driving you back so late at night,” Yongguk reasoned as if it was the simplest problem in the world and Changjo just looked at him as if he was crazy.

            “Oh yea. Why don’t I just to do that? Go home and tell my Key appa that I spent the night at your house, my boyfriend, who I am ually active with. Yup, he totally won’t get pissed off. Nope he’ll be totally fine with it,” Changjo said while rolling his eyes and when he returned his gaze back to Yongguk’s direction the other boy was about three inches away from his face.

            “Oh my…Hyung you scared me. Why are you so close?” Yongguk placed his hands on the bed as he leaned in closer to Changjo causing him to lean away from him until his back hit the bed and Yongguk was hovering over him.

            “What’s your problem Changjo? Don’t you want to spend some time with me?”

            “Of course I do! But I thought we were going to a movie and then you bring me here and…” Yongguk silenced Changjo with his lips and Changjo ended up pushing his shoulders to break the kiss.

            “Hyung! I’m serious! You shouldn’t just kiss me to shut me up!” Changjo said as he tried to push Yongguk away so he could get off of the bed, but Yongguk pushed him right back down.

            “What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? Damn, you’re acting like you don’t want me to touch you or anything.”

            “What is wrong with you? It’s almost seems like the only thing you want to do with me lately is have . Why can’t we just hang out and go on dates that doesn’t lead to us engaging some sort of ual activity like, I don’t know, normal people?

            “Are you tired of having with me? Or are you saying that with me is not enjoyable?” Yongguk questioned, moving away slightly but still keeping Changjo trapped underneath him.

            “No! You’re not listening! What I’m trying to say is…”

            “Well of course you’re not saying that. I mean I’ve been called a God so there’s no way that you could find not enjoyable with me.”

            “Hyung!” Changjo let out a harsh sigh before saying “Just take me home.”

            “What?”

            “I said I want to go home hyung. You’re not listening to me and I don’t want to stay here with you if all you want to do is have ,” Changjo said as he started to push against Yongguk again and this time Yongguk let him up.

            “Are you serious?” Yongguk asked as he watched Changjo go and put his shoes back on.

            “Very, now take me home hyung.”

            Yongguk walked over to the obviously pissed of boy and wrapped his arms around him in a back hug. He just held him like that before speaking.

            “I’m sorry, if you really want we can stay here, order a movie on the TV and order food. How does that sound?”

            “You’re not going to try anything?” Changjo asked, cautious of giving into Yongguk.

            “Yea, we can just have a nice date in this room. Since I already booked it and everything anyway.”

            Changjo let out a soft sigh before turning around in Yongguk’s arms and planting a small kiss on his lips. “Ok then. I still have to be home by 12 though.”

            “We’ll have you home on time, promise,” Yongguk said before placing another kiss on Changjo’s lips, “Now how about you go look at the menu to decide what you want to eat while I choose a movie.”

            “Alright, but you better not choose something stupid!” Changjo joked as he walked to go pick up the menu from the table that Yongguk was sitting at before.

            Yongguk simply let out a small chuckle before he started flipping through the available movies to watch. Soon enough they had finished dinner and were both lying across the bed, Yongguk spooning Changjo, as they watched an action movie that Yongguk had picked out. They were only about five minutes into the movie when there was a knock on the door.

            “Room Service!” The voice called out and Yongguk removed himself from Changjo to go and answer the door.

            “You ordered more stuff hyung?” Changjo asked, pausing the movie.

            “Yea, just stay here. I’m gonna get it now.”

            Before Changjo knew it Yongguk was walking back to him with a bottle of wine in one hand and slices of cake in the other. Yongguk set the cake down on the table before heading over to the bed and sitting on the edge of it to show off the bottle of wine that he had bought for them to share.

            “Hyung! Why did you buy wine? How are you going to be able to drive home after drinking that?!” Changjo asked worried that Yongguk was going to get drunk and he would have to find a way home for the both of them.

            “Don’t worry, this stuff will hardly get me drunk. Plus we’ll be sharing it. It’s just something for us to drink while you eat the cake that I bought you,” Yongguk said as he motioned to the cake that he had set on the table. Changjo having already forgotten about the cake quickly got off the bed to see what type of cake it was and it was his favorite, strawberry shortcake. The slices were pretty large slices too, each having three layers, with whipped cream and strawberries in between each layer. Changjo’s mouth was watering just looking at it.

            “How did you know that this was my favorite cake?” Changjo asked as he quickly took a fork and started digging in.

            “Well I figured it might be since you have a weird fascination with strawberries, especially that strawberry lube that you keep making me buy…”

            Changjo started to choke on the cake slightly at the mention of lube and Yongguk couldn’t help but laugh at the younger boy. “I’m kidding. You told me before and plus you were eying it on the menu the whole time that you were trying to decide what you wanted to eat.”

            “Oh,” Changjo said as he gained his regular breathing pattern back and looked down at the cake in his hands. At that moment Yongguk came over and wrapped his arms around Changjo’s torso, pulling him close to his chest.

            “Now come on, let’s finish the movie,” he said as he placed a small kiss on his neck before releasing him and heading back to the bed. Yongguk opened the bottle of wine before pouring some into a glass. As he was about to pour another glass Changjo stopped him.

            “Hyung, there’s no point in pouring two glasses. Why don’t we just share one? I mean I know I’m not going to drink that much so I feel like it would only make sense to just share one glass.”

            “Hmm, whatever.” Yongguk then poured more into the one glass, almost filling it before taking Changjo’s hand and leading him to the bed. They sat together, Yongguk’s back against the headboard and Changjo in between his legs, leaning his back against Yongguk’s chest. They continued the movie and Changjo was still eating his cake, having brought both pieces over with him too. As he started on the second piece he realized that Yongguk didn’t have one bite yet. So he shifted to the side, so that he was sitting on Yongguk’s lap now, his legs resting over Yongguk’s thighs, and held a piece of the cake up to Yongguk’s lips.

            “Here hyung, have some. It’s really good,” Changjo offered but Yongguk simply shook his head.

            “You eat it. I bought it for you anyway,” Yongguk said as he took another sip from his glass of wine, almost done with it. Changjo pouted but continued to eat the cake himself. However, after taking another bite Yongguk swooped down to capture Changjo’s lips, tasting the cake on his lips and tongue.

            “You’re right, the cake is pretty good,” Yongguk said as he laughed and Changjo hit his chest lightly.

            “Hyung! You’re such a ert! You could’ve just taken a bite off the fork when I offered it to you!”

            “It tasted better coming from your lips though,” Yongguk stated as he planted another kiss on Changjo’s lips. Changjo just glared at him before snatching the glass of wine from Yongguk’s hands and downing the rest of it.

          “Whoa there, you know you’re a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. You shouldn’t just down it like that,” Yongguk said as he took the now empty glass from Changjo’s hands. He shook his head as Changjo continued pouting and went back to eating the rest of his cake while he got up to refill the glass.

            “C’mon, stop pouting already. All I did was kiss you.”

            “You’re so stupid hyung…” Changjo said as he finished the cake before taking the glass that Yongguk had just refilled and drinking half of it really quick.

            “Ok, ok. I’m stupid and I think you’ve now had enough wine. Let’s just finish the movie now,” Yongguk said as he laid Changjo down so that his head was resting on his own thigh. Yongguk was running his hand through Changjo’s hair as they continued watching the movie while he sipped on the wine in his other hand. He had actually become so caught up in the movie that he didn’t notice Changjo move until he was right in front of his face.

            “, Changjo what are you doing?”

            Changjo took the cup from Yongguk’s hand and drank some more of it before Yongguk was able to pull it away from him. “Changjo, that’s enough,” Yongguk said once he noticed that Changjo’s eyes weren’t completely focused and figured out that the younger boy was indeed drunk.

            “Come on Changjo; how about you lay down and take a nap and I’ll wake you when it’s time for us to leave,” he said as he looked at his watch and noticed it was only 6. So there was time before Changjo had to be home.

            “How about we do something else instead of sleeping?” Changjo said as he clumsily straddled Yongguk and wrapped his arms around his neck.

            “Yea? Like what?” Yongguk asked, intrigued as drank the rest of the wine in the glass before placing it down on the end table.

            “Like this.” Changjo leaned in to connect their lips and Yongguk quickly started kissing the younger boy back.

            Yongguk flipped them over so that Changjo was now lying on the bed and he was in between his legs. He continued to kiss the younger boy deeply and slowly started moving from his lips to his neck. Yongguk was about to keep going until he noticed Changjo’s breath even out. He looked back up to the boy and let out a harsh sigh when he noticed that he had fallen asleep.

            “I knew you had too much wine,” Yongguk said to himself as he lifted the covers and placed them over the sleeping boy. He moved a couple of stray strands off of his face before getting off of the bed and checking his phone.

            Yongguk noticed that he had a missed call from Himchan as well as a text. He didn’t even read the text before pressing the callback button. He waited for the other boy to pick up as he put on his shoes so that he could talk on the phone without waking Changjo. Just as he was about to hang up, Himchan picked up.

            “Where are you?”

            “I’m on a date. I’m guessing that you finally woke up,” Yongguk said as he pressed the elevator button to take him to the lobby. He figured he would hang out down there for a little while until Changjo woke up.

            “Well yea I woke up. How could you just leave me alone in your house while you went on a date?”

            “What you thought I wanted to sit and watch you sleep all day? Thanks but no thanks. You can leave whenever you want though. You still have your key right?”

            “I already left. I’m currently in front of Ricky’s house, trying not to go in there and kill him,” Himchan said and the mentions of the words “kill” and “Ricky” in one sentence set off a red light in Yongguk’s head.

            “What are you talking about? Weren’t you going to make up with him earlier? We discussed this, you don’t want to hurt him because you love him,” Yongguk said trying to reason with his friend.

            “No you idiot! Not Ricky! I’m going to kill Taekwoon! What is he doing at Ricky’s house so late? He could be trying to kiss him right now and...I’m going to kill him if he does anything to him!”

            Yongguk could hear Himchan working himself up and he knew that he need to calm his friend down before he did something stupid.

            “Himchan, just go home. You can talk to Ricky tomorrow about this. Just don’t do anything stupid and…”

            “Yongguk-ah?” Yongguk heard his name being called and he turned to the direction that it had come from and mumbled an annoyed ‘oh ’ under his breath when he saw Changjo’s parents standing behind him.


I am so, so, sooo, sorry for not updating in months!! School has been a killer this semester! But here! An update! And I'm on break so I'm gonna try and update this one more time before the end of this break! I'm not gonna make any promises but I will try! Again, so sorry for taking so long to update!

~Lolo