Chapter 61

Our Happy Family

“What do you mean taking over? Next in line? I…I can’t run a business,” Changjo said as he tried to wrap his head around what his father had just said.

            “Well, as you might already know, I am married and have two wonderful daughters, but the problem is that they are just that; daughters. You are my son, fit to run my company. It will obviously be a scandal at first but my PR has already come up with a proper way to spin the story so that…”

            “Whoa whoa whoa,” Changjo says cutting Junghyuk off, “I know nothing about running a business and I want to go into music anyway.”

            “Don’t worry, I will teach you everything that you need to know and business is such a better path than music. It’s more stable and I’m sure you’ll come to enjoy it in time,” Junghyuk says but Changjo still can’t believe what is happening. While he has wanted to meet his father all this time, he didn’t want to have his life decided like this.

            “Excuse me for being rude, but music is a great path for Changjo. He’s very talented and is doing well in all his classes, so I think it’s kind of insensitive for you to come in here telling Changjo what would be best for him,” Yongguk finally speaks up and for once Changjo is grateful for his comments.

            “Listen, I know you’re his boyfriend or boy toy or whatever, but I am his father and I’m simply trying to do what is best for my son,” Junghyuk said and Yongguk couldn’t help but scoff at his statement.

            “Father? That’s rich. Based on Changjo’s reaction I’m pretty sure this is your first, maybe second meeting at most. You’re not his father any more than a donor would be. No, Key and Jonghyun are his fathers and even if I particularly can’t stand the two men, they raised Changjo and have nothing but his best interests at heart. While you? You just want an heir. Well here’s my advice to you, go knock up another bimbo and wait 18 years so that person can be your heir and leave Changjo and I alone,” Yongguk says and Changjo took his hand to calm him down as he finished his rant.

            Junghyuk looked from Yongguk to Changjo and shook his head in disapproval before saying, “I’ll come talk to you another time Jonghyun. That is when your little “friend” isn’t here to cloud your judgment,” he said as he rose from the couch and headed to the door, Changjo following right behind to show his “father” out properly.

            “Junghyuk-ssi uh…I can call you later or you can call me. Your choice,” Changjo says as he fidgets at the doorway.

            “Don’t worry Jonghyun, I will be in touch. Have a good night,” Junghyuk says and with that he is out of the door, leaving Changjo’s head still spinning as to what had happened. In one way he was happy that he finally got the chance to meet his biological father, but in another he was upset that he just thought he could swoop in and tell him how to live his life. What his future was going to be. No, Changjo didn’t like that one bit.

            “Changjo…are you ok?” Yongguk asks as he wrapped his arms around Changjo’s shoulders from behind.

            “I’m fine, thank you for standing up for me,” Changjo says as he turns around so he is facing Yongguk. He looks into the older man’s eyes before leaning up to place a small kiss on his lips. One that which Yongguk was happy to reciprocate as he pulled Changjo closer to him before spinning them both around to push him up against the wall, knocking the breath out of Changjo.

            Before Changjo knew it Yongguk’s hand is slipping up his shirt until it reaches his and Yongguk proceeds to rub it causing Changjo to let out soft groans into Yongguk’s mouth. This only seems to fuel Yongguk as he takes his other hand to grab a handful of Changjo’s . Changjo ends up being the first one to break the kiss; however, as he takes his hands and places them on Yongguk’s chest, pushing him back slightly.

            “Yongguk…wait,” Changjo says as he tries to catch his breath, but Yongguk isn’t having any of it as he moves closer to Changjo again and places his lips on the younger boys’ neck.

            “Yong…Hyung seriously! Just wait!” Changjo exclaims pushing Yongguk away again causing Yongguk to slam his hand onto the wall next to Changjo’s head in frustration.

            “And how long do I have to wait exactly?! We’ve been together for what? 4? 5 months now? And you won’t let me touch you. I’m lucky if I can kiss you for longer than two minutes. Do you know that I’m going crazy here?!” Yongguk exclaims but all Changjo does is shake his head.

            “I’m sorry, but I just…I mean my father was just here and it doesn’t feel right to do something like this right after he’s left,” Changjo says and Yongguk scoffs at his response.

            “Yea…sure. Your “father.” I’m sure you mean the bank that was lucky enough to impregnate the woman that gave birth to you,” Yongguk says full of disgust, but this causes Changjo to push him completely away from him.

            “ you hyung. Without him and my mom I wouldn’t be here right now! I wouldn’t be here with you, I wouldn’t have met my fathers, and I would never exist. So I’m sorry if I’m stupid for feeling a little something for that man,” Changjo says angrily. He doesn’t want to fight with Yongguk but it seems like the older man is trying to pick a fight for no reason.

            “ me?! You know what…I think you should go Changjo before I say something I might regret,” Yongguk says as he opens the door for Changjo to leave, but Changjo simply slams it shut.

            “No, say it. What do you want to say?! Hmm?? Just say it because I swear, if you kick me out right now, we’re done.”

            Yongguk wordlessly grabs Changjo’s wrist and pulls him further into the apartment until they reach the bedroom, where he proceeds to throw Changjo on the bed. He then stands in front of the bed arms crossed, waiting for Changjo to compose himself before he starts to speak.

            “You want to know what I want to say?! Well what I want in general is to have with my boyfriend, but not only that, I want to spend time with you. Not with you and your parents, not with you and Ricky, or your other friends, or your ing father, no! I just want to spend time with YOU! Which is something we haven’t done since Christmas break and I don’t know about you, but it tears me apart knowing that you don’t want to simply spend time with me. I’m starting to think that you don’t actually want to be with me, but instead this is just…pity,” Yongguk says and Changjo can see the tears b his eyes that he is trying hard to blink away so Changjo won’t notice them.

            Changjo slowly rises from the bed and walks over to Yongguk and once he is close enough he wraps his arms around him, pulling him as close to his body as he possibly can. He slowly slips his hand into the older man’s hair and comfortingly runs his fingers through it, before whispering into his ear: “I don’t pity you.”

            He then pulls away far enough so that they can look into each other’s eyes before resting his forehead against the others.

            “This is not pity hyung. I love you, I really do and I hate it when we fight like this, but you need to give me time. You were the first and last person I’ve ever had with and our last time having was a few days before you broke up with me. So I’m scared. I’m just not ready. I can’t help but think…what if I have with you and you decide that you don’t want to really be with me and you leave again. I don’t think I could take the heartbreak again. I would probably actually kill myself if that were to happen again,” Changjo speaks out causing Yongguk to take his face into his hands.

            “Don’t say that Changjo. Don’t you ever say that, do you hear me? You will not kill yourself over me, because honestly put, I’m not worth it.”

            “You are hyung. You really are, that’s just how much I love you and at this point I don’t know what I would do without you and I know that if we have it would just make me want to be with you more than I already do. So I’m scared,” Changjo confesses.

            Yongguk presses his lips against Changjo’s again but this time it was softer and a whole lot less feverish. When he removed his lips from on top of the younger boys he stared into his eyes before saying “You don’t have to be scared Changjo, because I’m not going anywhere. The only thing I’m scared of is that you will leave me. So I guess we sort of have the same fear,” Yongguk said as he left a small chuckle escaped from his lips.

            “Ok.”

            “Ok?” Yongguk repeats confused and Changjo smiles at him before placing a kiss on his lips again as he leads him to the bed.

            Once on the bed, Changjo pushes Yongguk down before straddling him. As soon as he is on top, he kisses him again, this time with more passion than that previous kiss. Yongguk takes a hold of Changjo’s waist and pulls the younger boy closer to him as he does this. Then Changjo pulls away to remove his shirt. When Yongguk realizes what was going on he stopped.

            “Changjo, are you sure? I know this is what I want, but is it what you want?”

            “I want it. I want you,” Changjo says before going back to kissing the older man lying underneath him. As they continue to kiss, Yongguk feels Changjo’s hand hesitantly slide down into his pants and he knows he has to stop this. So he flips their position, stunning Changjo, before leaning down and planting a kiss on Changjo’s forehead.

            “Changjo, I’m glad you want to do this, but I don’t want to force you. When you are ready we can do this, but only when you’re ready. I’m just hoping you’ll be ready soon,” Yongguk says as he lets out a soft chuckle.

            Changjo smiles at him as Yongguk rolls off of him and pulls him into a cuddling position. Changjo lays his head on Yongguk’s chest and Yongguk starts to slowly run his fingers through his hair.

            “Thank you hyung,” Changjo says and Yongguk hums in response as Changjo lets Yongguk’s heartbeat lull him to sleep.

 

            “…up. Wake up.” Ricky stirs and rolls onto his side on the bed.

            “C’mon, its late. You have to wake up now.”

            “Five more minutes hyung,” Ricky murmurs out and Seungho shakes his head.

            “I have to drive you back to the dorm. The dorms will lock in 30 minutes.”

            “Then just let me sleep here. Your bed is big enough,” Ricky says as he rolls back over and opens his eyes to look up at Seungho. Seungho lets out a sigh but gets up from the bed.

            “Where are you going?”

            “To make up the couch for me to sleep on since you’ll be staying here.”

            “Hyung don’t be silly. You can sleep on the bed with me,” Ricky says as he sits up on the bed and starts rubbing his eyes. “The bed is big enough, plus we’re friends.”

            Seungho shakes his head as he walks to his dresser to get both Ricky and him a change of clothes. “I don’t think it would be a good idea for us to sleep together,” he says as he hands Ricky some clothes.

            “Seriously its fine and I’d feel bad if you slept on the couch, but if you’re going to be like this then I will sleep on the couch,” Ricky says before getting off the bed to head to the bathroom to change. When he returns he doesn’t notice that there’s any bedding on the couch.

            “Hyung, can I at least get a blanket or something if I’m going to sleep on the couch?” Ricky asks.

            “I’m not going to let you sleep on the couch. You’re right my bed is big enough, no point in making one of us sleep on the couch,” he says but it all goes in one ear and out the other as Ricky looks at Seungho’s shirtless upper body.

            “…cky. Ricky? Are you listening to me?”

            “Huh? Sorry hyung, I dazed out for a minute. Did you say something?”

          “I asked if its ok if I don’t wear a shirt to bed. I normally don’t but I don’t want to make you uncomfortable.”

            “No, no, no. I’m fine. Anyway let’s go to bed, we have class tomorrow.”

            They both slip into the bed with plenty of space between them and while Seungho is comfortable and ready to doze off, Ricky’s heart is beating a mile a minute. He can’t help but think about how Seungho is lying next to him shirtless and he can’t seem to relax.

            “Ricky are you ok?” Seungho asks and Ricky lets out a breath he didn’t know he was holding.

            “I’m fine, just can’t sleep I guess.”

            “You were knocked out earlier and now you can’t sleep?”

          “I will sleep soon, just been a while since I slept next to someone. Maybe I should go and sleep on the couch,” Ricky says and Seungho rolls onto his side and stares at the younger boy before pulling him into his arms and letting Ricky rest his head on his chest.

            “Does this make you feel better?” Seungho asks.

            “A little.”

            “Good. Now let’s go to sleep,” Seungho says and as Seungho closes his eyes and lets sleep take him over, Ricky can’t help but enjoy the feeling of Seungho’s bare broad chest under him. He looks up from Seungho’s chest to his face and can’t help admire his handsome features.

            How have I never noticed how handsome you are hyung? Handsome, kind, funny, everything Himchan hyung is. Or at least what he used to be. Maybe…maybe I should try and move on? Ricky thinks to himself before closing his eyes and letting sleep take over him.


It's been over a year...wow. I'm horrible. Also this is chapter 61, I am lazy, I'm not naming these chapters anymore. Eventually this story will end...eventually, been going on for like 5 years now. Again sorry. Anyway until next time 

~Lolo