You Have A What..?

Our Happy Family

~Side Talk~

Yes in the beginning of the chapter!!

Me: Welcome to another segment of Side Talk! This is sort of a pre-side talk. Anyway with us today we have the JongKey couple along with Changjo!

Key: I don’t know why you called us here two days earlier then our normally planned Side Talks.

Me: Because I can that’s why. Anyway let’s just jump into the questions shall we? The first two comes from AlmightyAsKey. They asked Key: Will you still love Jonghyun even if something really, really bad happens?

Key: Yea I’ll still love him. I might be pissed off at him…for a real long time but I guess I’ll still love him.

Jonghyun: You guess?

Key: It depends on how bad you up.

Me: Trust me, it’s pretty bad.

Jonghyun: What do you have planned for my life?!

Me: Nothing~ The next question is for you Jonghyun and it’s from the same person. Actually it’s not really a question but a statement. They said: I’m sorry but right now…I hate your guts and I hope when you go to the bathroom you find no toilet paper. Oh that’s harsh.

Jonghyun: No it’s childish. Like seriously what kind of insult is that.

Me: Obviously you’ve never taken a and had no toilet paper. Moving on though. The next question, oh wait this is a statement as well. Whatever, it’s for Key and it comes from Cla7data. They said: If you feel sad and want to run away, you are always welcome in our house!

Key: Thanks for the invitation but I think I’ll just stick with going to Soohyun’s or Taemin’s place. If I need to hide out and not be found though I might have to take you up on that offer.

Jonghyun: Why would you need to hide out?

Key: Like I said it all depends on how bad you up. I might not want to be found by you.

Jonghyun: W-What but…

Me: That’s enough from you Jonghyun. We need to keep this moving. The next question is from EXOticKey and is for Jonghyun. They asked: Why won’t you just explain to Key about Bomi? He should understand especially since it was in the past.

Key: What is that person talking about? Who the hell is Bomi?!

Jonghyun: No one.

Key: It’s obviously someone if you refuse to tell me about them! Is she the that you’re sleeping with?!

Jonghyun: No! I already told you I’m not cheating!!

Key: Sure you aren’t…

Me: Okay we are getting off topic again. We still have a lot of questions!

Key: Why are there so many questions?!

Me: Because our viewers want to know more about your lives. I don’t know why since you aren’t that interesting.

Key: What do you mean we aren’t interesting?! I’m the most interesting person in the world.

Me: Maybe in your own world, but here you’re nobody. Now let’s move on. The next questions are from JongKey248. The first is for Jonghyun and they asked or well more stated: Please just tell Key what’s going on. He loves you more than anything; you of all people should know that. It hurts him that you’re acting this way, which causes him to act the way he does.

Key: Yea, tell me what’s going on Jonghyun!!

Jonghyun: Key, this is neither the time nor place to discuss this.

Key: Then when!

Jonghyun: Just not now!!

Me: Alright the next question for Key is from the same person and they asked: Do you ever think of your past boyfriends and wish you married them instead?

Key: I didn’t before but I’ve been thinking that a lot more often lately.

Jonghyun: What are you saying?! You want a divorce?!

Key: that ! The only way you’re leaving me is in a body bag!! That doesn’t mean I can’t think that my life might be simpler if I married someone with more common sense!

Jonghyun: I don’t have common sense?! You obviously haven’t looked in the mirror lately!

Key: I look in the mirror everyday and all I see is my beautiful face.

Jonghyun: Whatever…

Me: Ok…that was…yea. Let’s just keep going. Even though I don’t know if we should. This side talk might end with these two signing divorce papers.

Key: Not me! I will become a widow before I become a ex-husband.

Me: That’s disturbing. Anyway the next question is from KiyouraRuki and they asked Jonghyun: Are you going to keep it from Key about…you know…work and so on?

Key: What the hell?! Does everyone know but me?!

Me: Yea, pretty much.

Changjo: I don’t know Key appa.

Key: At least my baby isn’t in on this conspiracy against me. *Hugs Changjo*

Jonghyun: What conspiracy?! And I will tell Key when the time is right.

Key: So you’re admitting that you’re keeping secrets!!

Jonghyun: *Sighs* No, I’m just…

Key: You’re just what?!

Me: Ok break it up you two! We’re almost done, and then you both can go home and rip each other’s eyes out, have angry , or whatever it is you two do when you’re pissed at each other.

Key: At least if we were having I might not be as pissed.

Changjo: Too much information Key appa.

Me: OKAY!! Damn! I’m tired and I want to go home so let’s finish this!!

Key: Alright someone is PMSing.

Me: You bet your I am and I rather be eating chocolate than sitting here with you idiots. Now the next question is from the same person and it’s for Key. They asked: First, I think you really shouldn’t drink again…it just doesn’t suit you…you’re stronger than this. Why don’t you ask Jjong to stay home for once so you could talk everything out?

Key: If he can keep his out of that for long enough maybe he would stay home!

Jonghyun: For the hundredth time I’m not cheating!!

Key: If your could talk, I wonder how any it will tell me it’s seen…

Me: Eww… Ok seriously wow. Where did that even…I don’t want to know. Let’s just move to our last set of questions that come from ZoeChaomaniac. The first is for Jonghyun and they said: Hey Jjong. Can you just stop being an and just talk to Key? I mean yeah, you may be getting tired of Key’s diva attitude but you are the one who married him, you stick with him damn it! You guys are ing lovers! Talk to each other with your problems.

Jonghyun: You obviously don’t live with him. That’s easier said than done. There is no talking to him! All he knows how to do is yell!

Key: You’re damn right all I do is yell and that’s because you piss me the off!

Me: Ok bring it back. We only have two more questions. This one is for Key and they asked: Why don’t you go to Jonghyun’s work place yourself sometime, and see for yourself what is really going on. That Dino can’t hide there.

Key: That’s actually a good idea! Thanks, I think I might just do that.

Jonghyun: Oh no you won’t.

Key: What are you hiding Jonghyun?

Jonghyun: Nothing!

Key: …

Me: Ok, last question. Finally! It’s for Changjo and it’s more of a statement from ZoeChaomaniac as well. They said: I really hope the next time you see Yongguk you can kick him in the balls. If not, I can do it for you.

Changjo: I-I’m not going to do that. He’s…

Key: You better not be getting ready to defend that bastard!!

Changjo: He was right though. I’m just immature. When I grow up a bit we will be able to get back together.

Me: Changjo you must’ve caught Jonghyun’s stupid because that’s how you’re sounding right now.

Jonghyun and Changjo: HEY!!

Me: I’m just calling it how I see it. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this everyone and I hope you enjoy the chapter! See you next time!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Key was woken up the next morning by the smell of food coming from the kitchen. His head was pounding and he could hardly remember anything from the night before. All he remembered was getting a phone call from a friend and then starting to drink the bottle of wine he brought while him and Changjo went to get ice cream. Key dragged himself out of bed, literally dragged himself, and went into kitchen. There he saw Jonghyun make his specialty, ramen. Key sat down at the breakfast counter and watched Jonghyun cook for a while until he noticed his presence.

            “Did you make enough for me?” Key asked with a small smile on his face. He hadn’t seen Jonghyun all day yesterday and just wanted to stop fighting with him and make go back to the way it was.

            “You can have some if you want.”

            “Where’s Changjo?”

            “I sent him over to Soohyun’s place because I need to talk to you about something.”

            “Hmm…” Key hummed out to let him know that he was listening because he had rested his head on the counter since it was cool and was calming his headache. As he heard the clanking of bowls that Jonghyun was removing from the cabinet some of his memories from last night were slowly coming back to him. One of them in particular stood out, however, and that was the one that explained the reason on why he decided to drink in the first place.

            He remembered Jaehwa noona calling him to tell him that Jonghyun was out at a restaurant with some woman. As Key recalled that memory he started to get pissed off again, not really for him though but for Changjo. The fact that Jonghyun decided to meet with some woman, when Key told him that Changjo was upset pissed Key off immensely.

            Key slowly lifted his head as he heard a bowl being placed by him and looked at Jonghyun who had sat next to him. Jonghyun had already started eating trying to find the right words to use so that he wouldn’t piss Key off too much. That’s because he knew once Key was pissed off the conversation was basically over. All Key would do at that point was yell and anything that would come out of Jonghyun’s mouth would practically be ignored. Jonghyun decided he might as well just start speaking because there really was no nice way to have this conversation.

            “Key, do you remember anything about last night?” Jonghyun started out, speaking slowly as he still tried to get his thoughts in order.

            “Some.” Key gave a curt answer try to get a feel for where Jonghyun was trying to go with the conversation.

            “That’s good, I guess.” Jonghyun let out a sigh, deciding it, he just had to say what was on his mind and not beat around the bush. “Key, do you remember that you were completely wasted last night?”       

            “I sort of figured that since I have this horrible headache.” Key answered sarcastically.

            “Why were you even drinking last night? Do you know that Changjo saw you acting a fool being drunk off your ?! Do you want to teach him that getting drunk like that is ok?” Jonghyun said slowly riling himself up.

            “Do you want to teach Changjo that abandoning your family for some is ok?!” Key yelled back despite his headache and Jonghyun realized that this conversation was probably going to be over really soon.

            “What are you talking about? I here aren’t I? How have I abandoned anyone?” Jonghyun said trying to calm down slightly.

            “Well where were you last night? When Changjo, your son, needed you!”

            “I talked to him this morning like I said I would! You’re acting like he was dying. Yea he has a broken heart but from the looks of it, it seems like he’ll get over it just fine!”

            “So, since he’s going to be fine that justifies you being with some ?! Alright, I see how it is. How about I just go a bunch of guys and not come home for a couple of nights and see how you guys do?!”

            “What the hell Key! You’re getting all worked up for what?! Some suspicion you have?!”

            “So are you telling me that you weren’t out with a woman last night?” Key asked waiting for Jonghyun to lie to him.

            “No, I was but it was just dinner.”

            “You could have had dinner at home!”

            “We had things to talk about.”

            “Like what?” Key crossed his arms and stared at Jonghyun waiting for him to expand.

            “It was…It was nothing ok.” Jonghyun didn’t want to tell Key just yet. He didn’t know how he would handle it and he wanted to wait for the blood work to come back to prove that Bomi was his daughter before telling Key.

            “Bull! Either tell me right now or I’m going to Soohyun’s house and I’m going to stay with him for a couple of days.”

            “You’re not going anywhere.” Jonghyun said figuring that Key was bluffing. He realized that he wasn’t when he saw Key go into their bedroom. Jonghyun followed and watched as Key pulled out a large duffel bag before starting to put clothes inside.

            “What are you doing Key?!” Jonghyun said as he removed the clothes that Key was putting in.

            “Stop that! I told you that I was going to leave and I am!” Key picked up the duffel and went into Changjo’s room. He started to gather some of Changjo’s clothes and put them in the bag as well.

            “Key stop this!!” Jonghyun said as he grabbed the bag from Key and threw it on the floor.

            “If you’re going to keep secrets from me then I’m going to leave!”

            “You act like you haven’t kept secrets from me!”

            “I don’t! If you ask me something I tell you, if you don’t well then I’m not keeping secret if you’re not curious to know.”

            “You know what. Fine! You want to know so badly, I met with an ex-girlfriend of mine!” As soon as Jonghyun said those words he could see it in Key’s eyes that he tuned out of the conversation. Key quickly picked up the bag, more determined than ever to leave now but Jonghyun quickly snatched the bag out of his hands again.

            “Stop it Key and just listen to me!”

            “Why should I listen to you talk about your date with your ex-girlfriend?!”

            “Because it wasn’t a date! We were talking about something!”

            “What could you possibly have to talk about?!”

            “Our daughter!!” Jonghyun blurted out. Key’s eyes went wide and for once he was speechless.

            “D-Daughter?”

            “Yes, Key. Apparently I have a daughter. I didn’t want to tell you until the blood test came back though.”

            “I-I don’t believe you.” Key said as he sat down on Changjo’s bed trying to get his thoughts in order. How could Jonghyun have a daughter? That means he would have had to have with her and… “Jonghyun how…how old is she?” Key needed to know. He needed to know if Jonghyun cheated on him and this child was the product of that.

            “17”

            “We’ve been together for 20 years though. So is this your way of telling me that you cheated?”

            “What? No Key! She was pregnant before you and I even started dating again. Bomi is going to be 18 soon. So that means she had her in 2016 the same year that we got married. How could I cheat on you when in those 4-5 months and still have a child born that same year?”

            “You must be happy…You have what you’ve always wanted now. A child.” Key said as he got off of Changjo’s bed and left the room. Jonghyun followed and noticed Key putting his sneakers on.

            “Key, where are you going?”

            “I-I just need to go somewhere and think. I’ll be back later.” Key said as he walked out of the door. Jonghyun didn’t stop him either. He understood that Key needed some space to think and he was going to give it to him. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter I know, don't hate me too much because of it. The side talk is actually longer then the chapter (by four words lol) Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter. All 200 of you. Wait did I just say 200?! Yes, because I have just reached 200 subscribers!! What is this?! Thank you everyone who has subscribed and I hope I haven't disappointed you all yet!

~Lolo