A Fun Filled Night Coming To An End

Our Happy Family

Changjo finished his drink but soon another round came, and another…and another. He stopped after the second already feeling the liquor hitting him hard but Yongguk and Yongnam kept going. Changjo didn’t like how much they were drinking and by the time the fourth round came he was tugging on Yongguk’s shirt.

            “What is it Changjo?” Yongguk asked slurring his words and his pupils dilated

“I… I think you should stop drinking. You won’t be able to drive home if you keep drinking.”

            “Don’t worry Changjo. I’m perfectly fine to drive. Now let’s stop talking and how about we go and dance.” Yongguk said as he got up from the booth pulling Changjo along with him. Changjo really just wanted to go home but soon a song came on that he couldn’t help but want to dance to.  

            Changjo was doing some fancy moves in the limited space on the dance floor but Yongguk wasn’t happy. He wanted Changjo closer to him, to dance with him. So he placed his hands on his waist and pulled him to him until their bodies were pressed together.

            “Dance with me.” He whispered into Changjo’s ear with his deep voice, making the younger boy feel a shiver travel down his spine. Changjo nodded his head and started to sway with Yongguk to the rhythm of the song. 

            Yongguk leaned down and started to place open mouth kisses onto Changjo’s neck before proceeding to on a particular piece of skin. Changjo started to melt in Yongguk hands as he was on his neck and kneading his . It might have been the alcohol but he just wanted to give himself to Yongguk. Soon Yongguk pulled away from Changjo’s neck and Changjo let out a whine of protest that was eaten by Yongguk placing his lips onto Changjo’s. He immediately stuck his tongue down Changjo’s throat swallowing up any slight moan that tried to escape. They soon had to break away for air and when they did Yongguk stared at Changjo with lust in his eyes before taking his hand, leading him off of the dance floor back to their table.

            Yongnam wasn’t there but even if he was Yongguk wouldn’t have cared too much. Yongguk sat down and pulled Changjo onto his lap before continuing their make out session again. Changjo broke the kiss when Yongguk slipped his hand under his shirt. He was pretty drunk by this point but he still was able to think rationally enough to know he didn’t want to put on a show for everyone in the club.

            “H-Hyung…S-Stop…” Changjo stuttered out as he tried to clear his head. Yongguk moved his mouth to Changjo’s ear and started to nibble on the top of it, ignoring Changjo’s protest. The action caused Changjo to shiver and let out a soft moan.

            “Why? You sound like you’re enjoying it.” Yongguk slurred out into Changjo’s ear.

            “B-But I don’t want to do this here.” Changjo said as he tried to resist Yongguk’s touches.

            “Then let’s go to my place.” He said getting up and taking Changjo’s hand.

            “You can’t drive hyung. You’re drunk.”

            “I told you I can drive fine when I’m drunk.” Yongguk’s voice started to become more and more inaudible as he tugged on Changjo’s arm to lead him out. Changjo kept resisting however really not wanting to get into the car with Yongguk.

            “Hyung please…”

            “What?! Do you not trust me?! I told you I can drive so let’s go!” He yelled at Changjo causing him to inch back and become nervous. Changjo wasn’t going to back down; however. He thought for a minute before an idea popped into his head. 

            “Ok hyung, we can go but why don’t you go to the bathroom first. You drank a lot, I’m sure you have to go by this point.”

The mention of going to the bathroom made his bladder feel three times smaller and he had to go immediately.

            “Good thinking.” He was about to run to the bathroom when Changjo grabbed his arm. “What?! I have to go!”

            “Oh I was just wondering if I could see your phone because…”

            “Here just take it! I’ll be back.” Yongguk said as he threw Changjo his phone before running off to the bathroom. Changjo had a small smile on his face as he tried to get his eyes to focus on the screen. He decided to just press send twice, hoping that whoever the last person Yongguk called was awake and had a car to come and pick them up. The phone rang a couple of times before someone picked up.

            “Yoboseyo?”

            “Ah…Yoboseyo. I’m Yongguk’s boyfriend Changjo and we’re at a club right now. Yongguk’s very drunk and he wants to drive. Can you come, pick us up?”

            “What? Yongguk’s boyfriend?”

“Yes! Please come and get us! I really don’t think he is able to drive!!” Changjo started raising his voice, getting nervous that this person wouldn’t come to get them.

Ok where are you?!”

Changjo actually didn’t know what the name of the club was but, he looked around hoping that the name would be somewhere. It wasn’t. I don’t know. Yongguk raps here though and he said he comes often.

            “Alright just stay there and I’ll be there soon!” The other person said knowing which club he was talking about. Changjo let out a sigh of relief knowing that someone was coming. Yongguk had come back just as Changjo placed the phone on the table. He was smiling and reached for Changjo’s hand.

            “Come on, let’s go now.”

            “How about we dance some more?” Changjo asked him trying to buy some time before his friend arrived.

            “I rather go home and do a private dance with you.” Yongguk whispered in his ear as he stepped closer to Changjo. Changjo felt his cheeks heat up. He had to shake the feeling away to try and concentrate on his plan.

            “Please… I want to dance a little more hyung.” He tried to put on his best aeygo and soon Yongguk gave into him.

            “Ok, but you’re going to have to grant my wish when we leave then.”

Changjo nodded and they headed to the dance floor. They danced for a while and soon enough Changjo felt Yongguk being pulled away from him slightly.

            “Himchan?! What are you doing here?!” Yongguk yelled over the music. He had slightly sobered up but was still pretty drunk.

            “I’m here to pick up your .” Himchan looked around to the boy that Yongguk was dancing with. “You must be the boyfriend. Well come on, let’s get you guys out of here.” Himchan said as he helped Yongguk walk straight out of the club with Changjo following close behind.

            Himchan placed Yongguk in the back of his car and Changjo slid in next to him. As soon as they were on the road Ricky turned around to look at Changjo and Yongguk in the backseat. Changjo soon noticed his best friend was in the car and became thoroughly confused as to why he was here.

            “Ricky? What are you doing here?”  

            “Picking you up.”

            “I-I didn’t call you though.”

            “So I guess I should just leave my best friend alone in some club drunk.”

            “Listen little boy, he isn’t alone, he’s with me.” Yongguk said as he placed his arm around Changjo’s shoulder pulling him closer.

            “This is not the time for you to be saying anything.” Himchan chimed in, in a very pissed off tone.

            “Whatever. Just take us to my house.”

            “I’m taking you to your house and I’m taking him home.”

            “No, he’s coming with me. We still have some unfinished plans.” Yongguk said as he pulled Changjo onto his lap. He immediately started to place another hickey on his neck after he finished his statement. Changjo again started to let out soft moans, especially when Yongguk lowered his hand down to grab Changjo’s crotch.

            The sounds being emitted from Changjo’s mouth caused Ricky’s heartstrings to be tugged at. Himchan on the other hand was simply becoming more annoyed. How dare he be interrupted from his intimate moment with Ricky and have to watch Yongguk get it on with his boyfriend? No. He wasn’t having any of that. So he pulled over to the side of the road before turning around to look at the couple in the back.

            “Yongguk, come up here!” He said as he reached his hand back to pull Changjo off of his drunken friend.

            “Yah! Himchan what’s your problem?”

Himchan let out a scoff. “My problem? What’s MY PROBLEM?! You’re my problem! And I swear if you don’t bring your up here right now we will be having plenty of more problems in the near future.”

            Yongguk let out a harsh sigh but still complied with what his friend asked. Normally he wouldn’t but he was starting to get tired and simply didn’t feel like auguring with his friend. So he got out of the car but not before he put his hand behind Changjo’s neck and pulled him into a harsh kiss.

            “Yongguk! Now!” Himchan yelled out and Yongguk pulled away from Changjo leaving him breathless before getting out of the car. Himchan looked over to Ricky and gave him a soft smile. “Hey baby. Would you mine sitting in the back with your friend so that Yongguk can sit up here?” He asked Ricky as he gently caressed his face. Ricky nodded his head against Himchan’s hand before stepping out of the car and getting into the backseat. He couldn’t even bring himself to look at Changjo so he settled for staring out of the window as Himchan started to drive again.

            Yongguk was the first one to get dropped off. Himchan went inside the house with him to get him situated before coming out to drive Changjo home.

            “Where does your friend live Ricky?” Himchan asked.

            “He lives around the block from me but just take us to my house. He’s going to spend the night with me.”

            “I thought we were going to have our own sleepover though?”

            “I can’t let him go home hyung. His parents will kill him if they find out that he snuck out and got drunk. You can still spend the night if you really want.”

            “It’s fine. We can just spend some time together another day.” Himchan said and proceeded to drive to Ricky’s house. He dropped the two boys off and Ricky laid Changjo on the couch before going to the door to say goodbye to Himchan.

            “So…I’ll see you tomorrow hyung?” Ricky asked his voice low and nervous.

            “I’m looking forward to it.” Himchan responded and pulled Ricky into his arms so that he could plant a kiss on his lips. It was a chaste kiss and even though Himchan wanted more he wasn’t going to push the younger boy. He pulled away first and placed his hand on Ricky’s cheek before caressing it with his thumb. “Bye.” He said and placed a kiss on Ricky’s forehead before walking back to his car. Ricky watched as Himchan drove off with slightly flushed cheeks. He had never been treated so gently and lovingly by someone else before but he had to admit that he liked it. He liked the idea of being doted on by someone else. Was this how Changjo felt when he was around Yongguk, Ricky wondered.

            “Are you dating him?” Changjo asked and scared Ricky out of his thoughts. Ricky turned around and Changjo was standing right behind him. He let out a sigh before leading his friend down the hall to his room.           

            “Come on Changjo, let’s get to bed. It’s already late and we have school tomorrow.” Ricky said as he climbed into his bed since he had already put his PJ’s on before he left. Changjo removed his jeans and shirt deciding to sleep in his boxer shorts before climbing in after Ricky. Ricky tried to ignore his friends’ bare chest and legs but that became harder to do when he wrapped his arms around him.

            “You didn’t answer my question. Are you dating him?” Changjo asked again.

            “I…I don’t know. Maybe.”

            “Maybe? Hmm…” Changjo seemed to go into deep thought for a minute and Ricky wondered what he could be thinking about so intensely. “I don’t think you should date him.” Well that’s not something that Ricky was expecting to come out of Changjo’s mouth. He felt himself becoming slightly upset with his friend but instead of lashing out he took a deep breath to calm down, reminding himself that Changjo was still slightly drunk.

            “Ok. Let’s just sleep now.” He was about to turn away from Changjo and onto his side but Changjo pulled him closer before planting a kiss on his lips. Ricky didn’t understand why Changjo was kissing him but quickly decided that he had to stop it.

            “W-What are you doing?” Ricky asked when he pulled away from the kiss.           

            “Removing his kiss from your lips. You shouldn’t let him kiss you, he doesn’t deserve you…”

            “What are you talking about? And you can’t just go around kissing me either. Don’t you remember that you have a boyfriend..?” Ricky felt Changjo’s hold on him loosen and noticed that he had fallen asleep.

            Did he really just fall asleep?! And what was he talking about with all of that ‘he doesn’t deserve you’ nonsense… Maybe he said it because he likes me? Ricky shook his head to rid the thought.

            No, no, no. He has Yongguk and he’s made it explicitly clear that we’re only friends. The alcohol was making him say all of that. I can’t let myself fall for him any deeper. I…I have Himchan now…I need to move on with my life and stop being Changjo’s shadow.