First Dates?

Our Happy Family

Changjo was still in bed when he heard the front door opening. He figured it was just his Jjong appa coming back. He got out of bed because he wanted to let his Jjong appa know that Key appa had hit him since he knew how against it he was. Plus his Key appa deserved to be yelled at by Jjong appa for hitting him. When Changjo got out of bed though he realized that his Jjong appa wasn’t back but his Key appa did leave.

            This is my chance! He thought as he quickly went into his parents’ bedroom and searched for his dance shoes and phone. He found everything in a brown cardboard box at the bottom of their closet. After retrieving his phone and shoes he quickly showered and left the house. It seemed like record time how fast he got ready but he didn’t want to be caught.

            Changjo started heading to the school. Even though he told his appas that he didn’t want to go to school he sort of did just so he could see Yongguk again. Plus today was the first day of dance practice and he wasn’t going to miss that for anything. When Changjo arrived to school it was only fourth period. He felt like he had missed more of the day than he actually did. Well more like hoping he did. Changjo thought that by time he would get to school it would already be lunch time but he still had an extra period to go. So he simply went into his classroom, apologizing to the teacher for being late, and took his seat next to Zelo before putting his head down to ignore the lesson. Changjo didn’t notice the smirk on Zelo’s face as he closed his eyes. After class Zelo quickly made his way over to Changjo, latching onto his arm, with a huge smile on his face.

            “Zelo what’s with the smile? It’s sort of creepy and I would appreciate it if you stopped.”           

            “I know what you did on Friday.”

            “What are you talking about?” Changjo asked not really paying attention to Zelo’s ramblings as they started on their way to the cafeteria.

            “I’m talking about you and Yongguk hyung. I heard you guys hit it off quite well.”

Changjo stopped in his tracks when he heard Yongguk’s name and looked at Zelo. “Who did you hear that from?”

            “Yongguk hyung, duh! Well actually Jongup but apparently Yongguk asked him for your number. He didn’t text you?” Zelo asked positively intrigued. Changjo took his phone out of his pocked, switched it back on, and after a minute he a bunch of messages came in to his phone. After skipping over the ones from Ricky he found Yongguk’s text.

From: 010-xxxx

            Hey cutie. It’s Yongguk. Do you remember me from Friday? I hope you do because I would love to have lunch with you today. Meet me in the courtyard.

That was all the text said and Changjo was smiling from ear to ear. He did remember me! I knew he would! Wait he wants to have lunch with me. Now! Changjo looked from his phone to Zelo and back to his phone.

            “What? Did he text you?”

            “Yea. He wants to have lunch with me today.”        

            “What are you waiting for then?! He doesn’t like to wait so we better get moving.” Zelo said as he started tugging on Changjo’s arm but Changjo kept his ground.

            “No. He wants me to meet him in the courtyard.”

            “Then go! But wait you might want to fix yourself up a bit. You’re cheek seems to be a bit red. Did you get a sunburn or something?”

Changjo raised his hand to his still slightly sore cheek and shook his head trying to forget the slap that his father had given him.

            “Does it look that bad?” He asked Zelo while modeling his cheek for him.

            “Not really.”

            “Good. I’m going first!” Changjo said as he swiftly walked away from Zelo heading to the courtyard. He had only been there once but didn’t stay long. It seemed like a place only upperclassmen hung out at and he didn’t want to be that freshman.

            The courtyard was a small outdoor area in between the building. The high school was a square and the middle was cut out; that was the courtyard. It wasn’t that nice but it was somewhere relaxing to go when the weather was nice and you wanted to eat outside. There were a couple of tables but most people just sat on the grass and ate. Changjo searched the faces in the crowd but soon heard a deep voice in his ear.

            “Were you looking for me?”

Changjo turned around and saw Yongguk standing in front of him with a small smile on his face. “I almost thought you weren’t going to come since you didn’t respond to my message.”

            “S-Sorry. I just turned my phone on recently…” He was about to continue but Yongguk had cupped his cheek making him let out a small hiss.

            “What happened to your face?”

            “It’s nothing. I just got into a small argument with my dad.”

            “A small argument that led to him hitting you?”

            “It’s nothing. Anyway aren’t we going to have lunch?”

            “Yea, come on.” Yongguk said as he grabbed Changjo’s hand and led him out of the courtyard before leading him out of the school.

            “Where are we going? I thought we were going to eat.”

            “We are but do you really want to eat school food?”

            “Hmm… I guess not.”

            “That’s what I thought. Now here, put this on.”

Changjo looked down at what Yongguk was handing him and saw that it was a motorcycle helmet. He then looked back up to see Yongguk’s red and black motorcycle standing before them.

            “You drive a motorcycle?”

            “Yea. Now come on and put the helmet on so we can get going.” He said as he placed his own helmet on his head. Changjo was nervous but nevertheless he swallowed his nervousness and placed his helmet on with shaky hands, tightening it to make sure it was secure before getting onto the back of the bike. Yongguk grabbed one of his hands and placed it around his torso.

            “You might want to hold on tight so you don’t fall off.” He said as he started up the bike and Changjo quickly wrapped both arms around Yongguk tightly. Yongguk chuckled to himself before driving off to his favorite fast food spot.

When they arrived Changjo was practically stuck to Yongguk he ended up holding on so tightly. He thought he was going to die with how fast Yongguk was going and how sharp the turns were that he was making.

            “We’re here now, so you can let go. Unless you’re just holding on to me because you can’t resist touching me.” Yongguk said as he looked back to Changjo. Changjo slowly peeled himself off of Yongguk and gave him a small smile while trying to not to vomit.

            “Were you really that scared?”

            “Me? Scared? No of course not.” He said and Yongguk looked at him skeptically. “What? I seriously wasn’t scared. My heart normally beats in my throat.” Yongguk laughed at his statement before putting his arm around Changjo’s shoulder and leading him inside.

They seated quickly and given menus. Yongguk took the menu away from Changjo and told him that he would order for both of them.

            “You better pick something good.”

            “Is that any way to talk to your hyung that’s paying for you?”        

            “Well you don’t have to pay for me.”

            “What kind of date would it be if I didn’t pay?” He said as he casually looked over the menu. While Changjo stared at him with eyes as big as saucers.

            “”D-Date?”

            “Yea. You didn’t think I was just taking you out to lunch as a friend did you?”

            “Umm…Yea I did.”

            “Well now you know that it’s a date. So just sit there and look pretty and I’ll take care of the rest.”

And that’s exactly what Yongguk did. He ordered the food, led the conversation, and paid for the meal. Changjo didn’t mind too much being taken care of by Yongguk especially when Yongguk was being so sweet. Changjo learned that Yongguk had a twin brother that already graduated and was doing his mandatory military service. Yongguk had been held back one year and that was the reason he was still in high school at the age of 19. After eating Yongguk drove them to his house and Changjo was confused at what they were doing there.

            “I thought we were going to go back to school.” He said as he got off of the bike.

            “Well I don’t have any classes after lunch so I figured we could hang out at my place. Unless you really want to go back to school. Even though most of the day is over now.”

            “No. I rather hang out with you.” Changjo said. He did want to go to dance practice today but he would just go tomorrow. Yongguk smiled at Changjo and lead him into the house.

            “Wow. You’re house looks really huge when there aren’t a thousand people in it.”

Yongguk let out another small chuckle. “There weren’t that many people here.”    

            “It sure felt like it.” Changjo said as he sat on the couch in the living room. Yongguk immediately sat next to him and pulled Changjo close to his side. Changjo stiffened up a bit. It was weird to be this intimate with him now that he was sober.

            “Are you nervous?” Yongguk asked as he rubbed Changjo’s shoulder to try and relax him.

            “A little.” Changjo said as he fiddled with his fingers. Yongguk lifted his chin and tuned it so that he was facing him.     

            “Well don’t be. Didn’t I tell you to let me take care of everything?” He said as he lowered his lips down onto Changjo’s. Yongguk moved slowly so that he wouldn’t scare away the inexperienced boy and soon Changjo started to respond and kiss him back.

Yongguk gently pushed Changjo onto his back as he continued to kiss the boy and Changjo started to get nervous. He didn’t know how far Yongguk wanted to take this and he wasn’t sure if he would be ready for everything. Yongguk felt Changjo tense up slightly and pulled away from the kiss to look down into his face.

            “Relax baby. Don’t think and just feel.” He said as he latched his lips onto Changjo’s neck and slid one hand under his shirt. Changjo enjoyed the feeling of Yongguk’s large cool hand on his chest but something inside of him told him he had to pull away from the touches before they went too far. Before he could say anything though Yongguk placed his lips back on top of his and practically the breath out of him with his kiss.

He's not planning to go all the way, is he?


Another update?! Someone needs to take this computer away from me. I have things to do tomorrow and it's almost 4am! I guess I've officially made it up to you guys for missing two weeks of updates by giving you a double update. I will probably update again before the end of the week as well. Plus I'm going on break soon. I forgot to mention that. So more updates! Yay! Ok I'm done talking. Until next time!

~Lolo