And It Keeps Getting Better

Our Happy Family

“I’m going to kill him! I’m going to mothering kill him!!” Jonghyun exclaimed and all the noise had dragged Key from the room to see what was going on.

            “Jjong? What’s wrong?” Key asked when he saw his husband insanely upset. It was very rare that Jonghyun got this mad but when he did it was scary, even to Key.

            “That ugh… that motherer got Bomi pregnant! I swear to God Key I’m going to kill him the next time I see him,” Jonghyun said as he kept balling and unballing his fists, ready to hit something.

            Key looked from Jonghyun to Bomi in surprise. He wasn’t sure if he heard right but he just kept thinking in his mind Bomi can’t be pregnant. Even though she wasn’t his daughter he had slowly become fond of the young woman.

            “Umm…Can you repeat what you said Jonghyun? I mean I could’ve sworn you said that Bomi was pregnant,” Key said as he chuckled lightly.

            “That’s exactly what I said and I’m going to kill that er when I see him. First he s my son and then he s my daughter and knocks her up! I swear….”

            “Wait, wait, wait!! What did you just say? Are you saying that the same person that got Bomi pregnant is…no. It can’t be!” Key exclaimed as he sat down, feeling like he received the biggest shock in his life.

            “Yes. Bomi’s baby daddy is none other than that lowlife Yongguk! What the were you even doing with him?! Why were you with him even though you knew he was dating Changjo? Why did you let him get you pregnant?!” Jonghyun exclaimed, not able to control his words or feelings as he just spat everything out that was coming to his mind to Bomi.

            “What? What do you mean Yongguk got you pregnant?” A low voice was heard from the doorway and everyone turned to see Changjo standing there, hands shaking, as tears started to fall out of his already puffy eyes. Key quickly ran over to Changjo and wrapped his arms around him.

            “I’m sorry baby, but I told you that that guy was no good. This is why you should break up with him like we said, it would be for the best and…”

            “It’s too late,” Changjo whispered out and Key loosened the hug a little to look into Changjo’s tear-stained face.

            “What do you mean?”

            “He already broke up with me. He said he couldn’t be in a relationship with me when my parents were so overprotective!” Changjo exclaimed looking to both of his fathers. “So I hope you and Yongguk have a great life raising you’re freaking child!” Changjo yelled before putting his shoes back on and running out of the house. Key was about to run after him but then he looked back to Jonghyun and Bomi. Jonghyun just gestured for him to go and Key did. When Key was gone, Jonghyun sat back down next to Bomi, who also had tears streaming down her face and put an arm around her as he calmed down a bit.

            “Sweetie, why did you go out with him even though you knew he was with Changjo? Let alone why did you sleep with him? Didn’t you see anything wrong with that picture?” he asked, trying to figure out her reasoning and she shook her head hard.

            “Appa it wasn’t like that! I swear I didn’t do any of this to hurt Changjo! I really do think of him as a dear little brother of mine!” she exclaimed, trying to explain herself to her father.

            “Then why did you do it?”

            “I didn’t mean to. Yongguk had introduced me to his brother, Yongnam, and we started dating. So I automatically thought that it was Yongnam’s baby when I found out, but when I told him he said that it couldn’t be his!”

            Now Jonghyun was extremely confused.

“What does Yongguk’s brother have to do with any of this when you said that it was his baby?”

“They’re identical twins and according to Yongnam, Yongguk would take his place on dates when he couldn’t make it because he felt bad cancelling at the last minute. Apparently during the times that Yongguk would be taking Yongnam’s place would be when we had too. Oppa seemed really upset when I told him that I was pregnant because he said that he never slept with me. He wanted to wait until we had been dating for a while before doing so.”

“So let me get this straight. You’re dating Yongguk’s twin brother Yongnam and without knowing you’ve been having with Yongguk instead of Yongnam because they would switch places sometimes. Is that right?”

“Yes. Appa I’m so sorry. I’m sorry for being so stupid. I don’t want Changjo to be mad at me either, but I do want to keep the baby,” Bomi said her voice shaking. That one statement really caught Jonghyun by surprise.

“You want to keep it? What about your career?!”

“I can just put it on hold for a while.”

“Just put it on hold?! You don’t think people are gonna eventually find out that you’re pregnant?! That will be the end of your career! Your image will be in the toilet!” Jonghyun exclaimed, trying to explain to Bomi why this wouldn’t be a good decision.

            “I want to keep my baby though appa. I mean, what would’ve happened if my mother aborted me?” she said in all seriousness and that shut Jonghyun up right away. He knew she had a point but he really didn’t want her career to be over because of a stupid mistake. Jonghyun couldn’t say anything else about it so he simply let out a sigh.

            “Does your mother know?”

            Bomi shook her head. “I’m afraid to tell her. I think she’ll be mad. She doesn’t even know that I’m dating someone.”

            Jonghyun sighed again. “You have to tell her.”

            “I will…when I start showing,” Bomi said as she rubbed her still flat stomach.

            “How far along are you?”

            “About 8 weeks. That’s what the doctor said.”

            “8 weeks? Jesus Bomi that’s already 2 months! How are you already 2 months pregnant?!” Jonghyun raised his voice before calming down again. “I’m sorry, so you’re really going to keep it?”

            “I think I am appa.”

            “Well why did you come and tell me about it before telling your mom?”

            “I felt like you would be less angry, I also felt like Changjo should know what type of man his boyfriend was. I didn’t want to break his heart, but I felt like it would be for the best if he knew. Maybe I should’ve just kept it to myself,” Bomi said the last part as she lowered her head and started playing with her fingers.

            “No, it’s good that you told us. Key and I have wanted Changjo to stop seeing that boy and now it seems like he finally will. Are you going to tell him too?”

          “I don’t think I should. I think I’m just going to keep it to myself and have this baby as quietly as possible. ”

            “So you don’t want Yongguk in this child’s life at all?”

            “Umm…I don’t know. Why?”

            “Because I just want to know that if I kill him I won’t regret it later, I doubt I will anyway but yea. I’m not just gonna let him manipulate one of my children and knock up the other one and get away with it. I’m nice, but there’s no way in hell that I’m that nice,” Jonghyun said as he thought of all the different ways he could possibly kill Yongguk.

            While Jonghyun was planning a murder Key had followed Changjo to a park near their house but had stayed out of sight to give him some space that he probably needed at the moment. Changjo had sat down on a bench and was currently crying his eyes out. He had sent Yongguk so many texts and left so many voice messages after he left school early, begging the older boy to take him back, or to at least call him back.

            Now Changjo felt like he knew why the Yongguk wanted to break up with him. It was because he was tired of him; he had Bomi anyway, so why would he want to keep both? Obviously he enjoyed ing her too since she was pregnant, maybe he even enjoyed it more than with me? Changjo thought to himself and he just kept making himself sadder and sadder. He was so happy that Wednesday was the last day of school before their winter break. He felt like he could avoid Yongguk for two days and then he wouldn’t have to see him for a whole two and a half weeks while they were on break. Hopefully by then he would be completely over the older boy, especially since it seemed like he was over him already. Soon Changjo felt a hand on his shoulder, but he already knew that his Key appa had followed him so he wasn’t surprised that he came over.

            “Changjo, it’s cold out. Let’s go home now,” Key said as he helped his son stand up. He noticed that Changjo seemed out of it but he also knew that sitting in this cold park would do nothing to help him.

            Changjo stood up and started slowly walking back to his house with his father until they got closer and he stopped.

            “Do you think Bomi is still there?” he asked and Key heard the sadness in his life. Key knew that Changjo was broken hearted and even though he hated Yongguk, he hated that his son felt this way more.

            “I don’t know Changjo. Do you want me to see if her car is still there first?” Changjo nodded his head slowly and Key left him at the corner before walking up to their house. Sure enough Bomi’s car was still sitting in front of their house. He went inside to get his key so that he and Changjo could go somewhere until Bomi left.

            “Where’s Changjo?” Jonghyun asked as soon as Key entered the house. Key simply looked from Jonghyun to Bomi to imply the reason that Changjo hadn’t come back. Bomi noticed the exchange, however, and decided it was time for her to leave.

            “Uhh…I think I should go. My mom will start to worry if I come home too late and I still have to stop by the company for a vocal lesson that I pushed back,” Bomi said as she stood up and gather her things to leave.

            “Oh, well call me if you need anything. I can send you money or anything if you need it,” Jonghyun said as he walked Bomi to the door.

            “I will. Bye appa. Bye Key ajusshi,” she said before leaving.

            “I’m sorry Key. I couldn’t just send her away. She was so broken up about the pregnancy and…”

          “It’s ok. I understand. It’s just Changjo…holy Changjo is still outside! She might drive pass him and…” Key didn’t even finish his sentence as he ran out the house to try and catch Changjo before Bomi did but it was already too late.

As Changjo waited for his appa to come and give him the green light that Bomi was gone he was growing colder and colder. He contemplated walking to Ricky’s house but he figured Ricky either wouldn’t be home just yet or that he would be with Himchan and he didn’t want to be around a happy couple when his love life was currently inexistent. While he was thinking on what to do at the moment a car pulled up to him and the second to last person he wanted to see rolled down the window.

“Changjo-ah…what are you doing here? You should go home, it’s cold outside,” Bomi said trying to sound like the caring older sister that she used to be seen as to him.

“You should head home too. You don’t want to be out in the cold for too long right? It can’t be good for the ba-baby,” Changjo said as he felt tears starting to well up in his eyes as images of Yongguk having with Bomi wormed its way into his mind. Bomi could hear his voice break and decided it would be for the best if she just left.

“Well, I’ll see you later than Changjo.” Bomi left then and as soon as she was gone Changjo let the tears fall out of his eyes. Soon he felt arms around him and he recognized his Key appa’s scent, so he wrapped his arms around him and continued to ball his eyes out.

“Appa my heart hurts so much. Why of all people did it have to be her?!” Changjo exclaimed as he clutched onto Key and continued to cry.

“Shh…I understand baby. Just let it all out.” Changjo continued to cry as Key walked them home.

While Changjo continued to wallow in his broken heart Ricky was trying to understand Himchan’s heart and why he was acting so jealous all of the sudden. They were currently in Ricky’s bedroom, his mom was home and had just brought them some snacks before leaving, leaving the door open when she left. Ricky shook his head before getting up and closing the door before he sat back on his bed next to Himchan.

“Hyung about this morning…” Himchan didn’t let him finish his sentence and pulled him into his arms.

“I’m so sorry Ricky. I shouldn’t have hit him and…”

Ricky pushed Himchan away slightly before asking “Why did you though? I told you we were just friends and…”

“I’m so sorry! I was just jealous and acting like an idiot. Yongguk told me that I shouldn’t have acted the way I did and…”

“But this still doesn’t explain to me why? I’ve never seen you be so violent before, not only to Taekwoon hyung but to me no less. On Friday, what happened in the car…”   

            “I know, I know. I shouldn’t have done it. Please Ricky, don’t break up with me. I love you. I love you so much, I swear I do so please whatever you do, don’t leave me,” Himchan begged, willing himself not to cry in front of the younger boy.

            Ricky took Himchan’s face in between his hands and planted a kiss square on his lips, slowly deepening it as Himchan placed his hands shakily on his waist. When Ricky pulled away he had a small smile on his lips.

            “I’m not gonna leave you. I told you that I wouldn’t leave you right? I just want you to stop being so jealous. I’m going to have friends that aren’t just Changjo and I want you to trust me that they’re only my friends. I would never cheat on you, I promise,” Ricky said before kissing Himchan again and as they were kissing the door opened and his mother cleared as she saw the two kissing on the bed.

            “Dinner will be ready soon, if you would like to stay you are more than welcomed too Himchan,” she said before leaving the two alone, once again leaving the door open. The two boys on the bed looked at each other before breaking into laughter.

            “So are we still spending Christmas together?” Ricky asked.           

            “Only if you still want to spend Christmas together,” Himchan answered.

            “Of course I do! We can spend most of the day together, eating, drinking hot chocolate, and cuddling together,” Ricky said, just becoming happier thinking about Christmas.

            “I’m so happy Ricky. I promise I’ll be better to you! You can be friends with Taekwoon and whomever else you want to be friends with! As long as you stay by my side.”

            “Of course I’ll stay by your side. I love you hyung,” Rick said before kissing Himchan.

            “I love you too,” Himchan said when the kiss ended and he pulled the younger boy into his arms as they cuddled on Ricky’s bed until his mother would call them out for dinner again.


Three updates in one week! This should make up for not updating in about four months. I know this one is shorter than the other two but I just wanted to get the explanation out there for you guys. I probably won't be able to update again until school is over now, which is around Dec. 18th. I think these updates will hold you over for now though!

Until next time!

~Lolo

Also Yongguk actually does have an identical twin, whose name is Yongnam. Here's a picture!

tumblr_mngt6uIKrf1rzl437o1_500.jpg

Ok that is all