Chapter 82 : Together.

Love Star.

Chapter 82 : Together.


He then inch more closer until I could feel his hot breath against my lips.

*SLAM*

Our heads went looking at the door that is being kicked open.

Our eyes widen seeing a angry person.

"YOU LEFT THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT ME KNOWING?!"

 

Your POV:

 

I pushed Luhan away, lightly and asked.

"Sehun Oppa! What brings you here?" I asked, fiddling on the hem of my shirt nervously.

"Well, I caught Wu Ran when the both of them went back to the hospital. And her tongue slipped and told me everything as I threatened her. And she told me that a little girl went to Luhan Hyung's house without me knowing." He said while smirking at me.

He then leans onto the frame of Luhan Oppa's door.

"Oppa. . . . I know that your mad that I'm not in the hospital but I want to make it up to Luhan Oppa! For the sake of our relationship." I said while flailing my arms on the air.

Sehun Oppa sighs then turns to Luhan Oppa.

"You two better hurry up Hyung. I'll be waiting downstairs since Mrs. Xi baked some Cheesecakes. Ciao." Sehun Oppa said and skipped towards the kitchen.

Luhan Oppa chuckled and closed the door.

He then sat beside me again.

I grew nervous, unable to meet his gaze.

"Where were we? Oh yes." Luhan Oppa said and turned me to face him.

I looked at his lap.

The places his finger under my chin and lifts it up, making me meet his gaze.

He looks at me lovingly.

He inches closer to me then crashes his lips onto mine.

His lips were baby soft.

My eyes then flutters close, replying to his kiss.

I absently wrap my not injured arm around his neck, pulling him closer.

He then wraps his arms around my waist.

One touching my back and one securing me on the waist.

He breaks the kiss, making me look at him.

He rests his forehead onto mine and smiles.

"I love you." Luhan Oppa said.

"I love you too Oppa." I said.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes, I will Oppa." I said.

He crashes his lips onto mine one more time.

The kiss became passionate and hot.

He then breaks the kiss, smiling at me.

"Let's go downstairs before Sehun eats all the cheesecake." Luhan Oppa said.

"Okay, Oppa." I said while chuckling.

I grab my crutch and place it under my armpit.

I stood up with the help of Luhan Oppa.

He then guides me towards the kitchen.

As we arrived at the kitchen, we were greeted by Sehun Oppa and Mrs. Xi laughing happily.

"And, when Luhan peed on his pants when the two were scared by Yunho and Changmin-" Mrs. Xi said but was interuptted when. .

"MAMA!" Luhan Oppa exclaimed making me chuckle.

"Aigoo Lulu, you don't have to be shy." Mrs. Xi said while winking at me which made me burst out laughing.

"Don't worry, I think they are together Omonim." Sehun Oppa said while smirking at me as he plopped a small part of the cheesecake onto his small lips.

My eyes widen while my cheeks started to heat up.

"Oh? Aigoo, Congrats you two!" Mrs. Xi happily chimed while enveloping me and Luhan Oppa into a big hug.

Sehun Oppa then joins us.

"Wait, you two are together?" Sehun Oppa asked as we broke the hug.

"Yeah, just awhile ago when you left." Luhan Oppa said while wiggling his brows.

Sehun Oppa's eyes widen which made me laugh.

His look was so priceless.

"You are so lucky Hyung! You're her first boyfriend!" Sehun Oppa exclaimed.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed as my face became red like a tomato.

"Really? ~~~~~ is also Lulu's first!" Mrs. Xi beamed which made Luhan blush.

"BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Both of them are their first." Sehun Oppa said while laughing.

"It's like you already have yours!" I said while pouting.

"I know, I need to move quickly. IU wait for mee~!" Sehun Oppa sang which made us chuckle.

We then sat on the chairs and started eating cheese cakes.

"So, are you going to school? Luhan have been taking down notes for you." Mrs. Xi said which made me blush.

"Jinjja?" I asked as I looked at Luhan Oppa.

"Mmm." Luhan Oppa said while smiling at me.

I smiled at him back and held his hand and gave it a light squeeze.

"Aww, you know what? I want cute grandchildren!" Mrs. Xi beamed like a kid and pulled her phone out.

Within seconds, Umma arrived.

Sehun Oppa and I looked at her, shocked.

"Umma, what are you-" I was cut off-ed when Umma said something.

"LET'S ARRANGE MARRIAGE THEEEMM!" Umma squealed which made Mrs. Xi squeal.

"WHAT?! NOOOO! I DON'T WANT ~~~~ TO BE AWAY FROM MEEE!" Sehun cried which made all of us look at him.

"I know, I want ~~~~ to be with me too." Sehun pouted which made us chuckle.

Aigoo, How I love my Oppa.

 


 

~~~~~ and LUHAN ARE NOW OFFICIALLY TOGETHER!

HURRAY! NOW TO WORRY ABOUT BAEKHYUN AND SEHUN .___________________.

 

Lol. Anyway, hope you guys like it! ^^

I want to thank all of you for subscribing.

I might update later ;)

 

-Winter_Breeze