Chapter 44 : TVXQ Oppa's plus an unexpected confession ?

Love Star.

Chapter 44 : TVXQ Oppa's plus an unexpected confession?


YOUR POV :

"KYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" We screamed our lungs out as we saw that person with a flash light on their face.

"Yah! Stop screaming." that person said with a irritated voice.

'KYAAAAHHHH!! HELP ME!!!'

"KYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WE'RE GOING TO FREAKING DIE!!!!" We all screamed again which made the person more pissed.

"YAHH!" that person screamed his lungs out at us which made us look at him.

"Could you people stop screaming?!" he furiously asked us.

We nodded our heads like little children.

"Good." the person said while rubbing his temples.

"Hyung, what's with the screaming?" four (4) people came with flashlights on their faces.

"KKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" We started screaming our lungs out again as we ran for our lives.

 

AUTHOR'S POV :

The four (4) people were dumbfounded by our actions.

"What just happened hyung?" the younger one asked.

"Mollaseo, lets go to auntie and uncle." the guy who screamed his lungs out to the 16 idiots said.

"Kaja." the eldest said as they started walking.

 

YOUR POV:

We ran to the pool side since our parents were there swimming and stuff.

"UMMAAA/MAMA!!! APPA/PAPA!!" We all screamed as we ran towards them.

"What's wrong?" Mrs. Kim/Chanyeol's umma asked us along with all of our umma/mama.

"We saw a ghost!" We all screamed as we were panting.

"Nonsense, there are no ghosts here." Mrs. Wu said while crossing her arms.

"Ani-" We were cut-offed by five (5) voices from behind.

"Omonims! They screamed their lungs out to us." a tall boy said while pointing at us.

I could still see that Kris was taller than him.

"Did you mean them, kids?" Mrs. Kim/Suho's umma asked us with a brow asked.

We nodded innocently.

They chuckled as we gave the five (5) people glares.

"YOU!" I suddenly shouted while pointing at the tall guy.

"What?!" he exclaimed looking at me with wide eyes.

"Your the one you scares us on the first place!" I accused him while giving him my famous Ice Princess glare.

[A/N: LOL? XD Ice Princess Glare? Nice one Winter nice one XDD]

"BWOH?!" the four guys behind his back exclaimed.

"You all freaking placed your freaking flaslights on your freaking faces." I said as I received a smack from behind.

"Why are you freaking repeating the word 'freaking'? Its freaking annoying and its freaking contagious." Sehun said while rubbing his temples.

"I have no freaking idea." I said innocently while shaking my head.

"Well, she's right hyung. We placed the freaking flashlights on our freaking faces....YAH! Look what you have done.." the chubby one said while pouting.

"No my freaking fault." I said with a 'i-don't-care' look.

"Okay Kids, I want to introduce to you these five lovely young boys infront of you." Mrs. Park said while pointing at the five idiots.

"Annyeong! We are known as TVXQ, I'm Jung Yunho the leader." the one with the brownest hair introduced.

"I'm Park Yoochun, Chanyeol's hyung." the guy with a weird haircut introduced himself while smirking at Chanyeol.

We glared at Chanyeol for not telling us.

"I'm Kim Junsu, Xiumin's or may I say Minseok's hyung." the chubby looking guy introduced himself while smiling innocently which made us glare at Xiumin.

"I'm Kim Jaejoong, Chen's or may I also say Jongdae's hyung." the one with the same height with the Junsu guy introduced himself which made us glare at Chen also.

"And I'm Shim Changmin." the tall guy introduced himself which made me glare at him.

"WHAT KIND OF FREAKING SORCERY IS THIS?! CHEN, XIUMIN AND CHANYEOL HAVING A BROTHER FROM THESE PEOPLE?! THIS IS OUTRAGI-" a hand was clumped on my mouth which made me mutter each word.

Kris and Kai held me as Sehun clamped his hand on my mouth.

They all stared at me weirdly as I gave them an icy glare.

"Sorry for my sister's outburst." Sehun sheepishly said while rubbing the back of his head.

"It's okay." the five idiots smiled at Sehun warmly.

I rolled my eyes as I could see the others stiffled a laughter.

I bit Sehun's hand which made him remove his hand from my mouth.

"Laugh all you want! I don't care. Hmph!" I said while stomping my feet away.

'She's interesting. I like her.' a smirk was formed on Yunho's face while looking at your stomping figure.

Little did he know that Luhan was glaring at him absent-minded.

"Tch! What a jerk, five idiots came scaring us. WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THAT?!" I asked my self as I ran my hands through my hair and pulled them due to frustration.

I felt a cold object placed on my right cheek.

"You okay?" Luhan asked me as I grabbed the cold can.

"Mmmm." I said while nodding my head.

"You sure?" Luhan asked me while raising a brow.

"Yes!" I said while raising my voice in a joking manner.

Luhan chuckled as we watched the others jumping on the pool.

"Your not going to swim?" Luhan asked me as I opened the can of soda.

"Nope, I don't feel like it since those five idiots came." I said as I took a sip on my soda.

"How about you?" I asked him as I glanced at his face who was looking at the boys jumping and splashing.

"I'll swim later." Luhan said as he stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked him while taking a sip of my soda.

"Swimming." Luhan gave me a warm smile as he headed towards the pool.

Suddenly I felt a figure behind me.

"What do you want now L.Joe?" I asked him as I smelled the scent of his clothes.

"Just having a talk with my best friend." L.Joe said in a 'duh' manner.

"Well, your best friend is busy." I said while mocking his 'duh' manner.

"Yah! You should be happy that you have a bestfriend always ready to talk to you." L.Joe said as he sat down beside me.

"Tch, you just a playboy slash my best friend." I said as I looked at him.

He was smiling while chuckling at me.

"Your jealous are you?" L.Joe asked me while continueing to chuckle.

"A-aniya. Aissh" I stuttered while hitting him lightly on the arm.

"Hahahaha, I'm just kidding." L.Joe said as we both made an eye contact.

I could see a spark of interest, love and care present in L.Joe's eyes.

"Are you..." My eyes widen as L.Joe caressed my cheeks.

"Yes Oh ~~~~~~, I'm inlove with you." L.Joe confessed as he looked deeply into my eyes.

'Fish! Did I just got a confession? O-O'

Suddenly, a light from behind was which made L.Joe's appearance shine.

'What the L.Joe? When did you become soo.....handsome? o-o'

"U-uh...." I stared at L.Joe who was looking at my lips while inching closer to my face.

As both of our nose touched, I suddenly stood up and ran.

I followed where my feet is bringing me.

Only God-knows-where i'll go.

I arrived at the balcony.

I leaned on the railing as I was brought into deep thinking.

'Since when did L.Joe love me? I thought he only saw me as a best friend. What the fish L.Joe?! You were my second crush when Chunji left = =. I can't bring those feelings back for you when I saw you kissing a freaking with a heavy make-up on her face. It breaked my heart into pieces. OHMAYGASH! Why am I thinking like this >< ~~~~~ stop making your heart troubled >< Eottoke?! ><'

 


Chapter 44 here! :D

Omo! It was Changmin who made all of you scream then followed by the other members :)

And L.Joe confessed to you! :DDDD

 

I also want to thank Milkshakesrule for subscribing :)

 

Ohmaygash! 8DDD

I dont know what to say. .

 

Well, Enjoy! :D

Don't forget to subscribe and comment :)

 

-Winter_Breeze