Infinite: total derps

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

Meanwhile, your twin sister, Hwae, the queenka of the school, even though she had just been here a week ago, was busy flirting after her crush: Kim Myungsoo, also known as L. She giggled as he passed by, lurching herself to him and grabbing viciously on his arm. He had his bag over his shoulder, and he looked at her coolly, with his signature bad boy smile. She grinned up at him, trying to show him her best winning smile ever- which she had practiced like forever in front of her mirror.

‘ Oppa! You swore to me that you were gonna take me out!’ she whined as he continued walking, dragging her along.

‘I never said that ‘ He replied curtly. She tightened her grip on him.
‘But oppa! You promised and anyway, you like me right?’ She batted her eyelashes, waiting for a reaction that indeed, she was never going to get. Kim Myungsoo was the coldest and the number one jerk in Infinite, which made him even cooler and much ier.

‘Oppa!’ She continued and he sighed, rolling hid eyes and looking up at the heavens to bid the gods for mercy. It’s not like Hae was a bad chick, nor was she ugly, it’s just that he had sworn off girls and hated them to the utmost. He didn’t want to have a relationship right now, and deep down, even though he never told anyone, he wanted something concrete, something he could grab on to, something REAL.

And she wasn’t what he was looking for.

‘ Look, oppa’s busy, he has plenty of things to do besides hanging around with girls like you’ He replied coldly. But she wouldn’t take the hint and get off him, she kept squeezing closer.
‘ But opppaaaaaa, just one night! PWEASE!!!!!’ she pouted and he raised a brow in response.

“ fine’ he answered and Hae could have sworn that she had been hit by a cupid’s bow. She kept ogling at him and was finally too dazed that they were going out that she released her grasp, squealing as she joined her y friends, that had followed her from her old neighborhood.   She smirked at them, hands on hips, trying to act cool.
“ He’s mine, chicks’ she breathed and started squealing again while they puffed up their cheeks in jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘ Jae! Come over here!’
You sighed
at how Woohyun could be so childish at times and ignored him, walking past his table. It was now lunch and you were just going to go and eat outside, when he grabbed your arm and twisted you around so that you were blocked. You couldn’t move, since if you did, your food would have tipped over. You glared at him instead, trying – but failing – to send the message that you didn’t need his friendship, or his warm welcome. Plus, you hated the kingkas, why would you sit with them?
‘ Pwease Jae-ah’ he pouted and did an imitation of a buing buing while you kept on your pokerface. You hated buing buings.

You finally rolled your eyes and accepted his invitation, while the rest of the gang looked at him like he had gone crazy. Dongwoo nudged the hyung, who shrugged and looked back at Woohyun, who tried avoiding his leader’s eyes.
‘ So, this is Dongwoo, Sunggyu our leader, Sunjong- the maknae, Sungyeol and Hoya’ He pointed them out for you and you nodded before slipping in beside him.
‘hyung! You took my piece!” Sunjong whined and pried the piece of pizza from Seunyeol’s fist which was ready to enter his mouth. His head snapped back at the maknae, who ate happily, seemingly oblivious to his hyung.
Dongwoo shook his head at them ‘you two are such babies’

‘ No we’re not’ they both retorted. Woohyun snatched off a piece of Dongwoo’s food and the victim cried out in protest ‘ What the friggin hell?! Yah! Gimme that!’ He tried reaching for the pizza, but Woohyun had already stuffed it in his mouth, smiling sweetly at you. You sighed frustratingly.

‘ Seriously hyung? Look who’s talking’ Sungyeol answered while receiving a glare from Dongwoo.

“ So Jae, you like the school? How are your classes?’ Woohyun asked you. You narrowed your eyes at him and started eating your meal, glaring all the while.
‘it’s non of your goddamn business’ you retorted as he chuckled in response.

‘oh la lah, check out the language’ Dongwoo sniggered.
“Oh la lah, check out the ugly bastard’ you snapped back and he replied by giving you his best glare.* Right, you can glare all you want, I don’t in’ give a damn about it*.

‘ by the way, where’s Myungsoo?’ Hoya asked, tilting his head to the side. Everyone at the table shrugged and you raised an eyebrow. * another bastard? Great*. Woohyun shook his head.
‘ Probably making out with a random fangirl’ He said.

‘ Wait, did you guys hear the latest news?!’ Sunjong giggled excitedly in his seat while all infinite and you as well turned to give him a look as if saying ‘ say it or else’.
“Apparently, he’s dating the school’s new queenka. Jan Hae’
you froze.*  Already? She has just arrived for god’s sake, what is she doing with him? * you shook your head. Tsch, she never learns does she? She would always go and scrounge out the best guys, leaving when the boys get too attached to her. She said because she hadn’t found the right one yet, but you thought otherwise, it’s just that she liked the chase.
‘ tsch, she isn’t that pretty’ Dongwoo and Hoya high fived while Woohyun just chuckled.

“is that yours?’ Hoya suddenly asked you. You glanced at your skateboard, which was resting, peacefully by your side.  You nodded. He smirked at you.
“Yah, Cat got your tongue?’ He said it casually, but you had already found a smart aleck response.
‘no dude, it got your in’ balls’

“oooooooh Hoya’s been crushed!!” Infinite booed Hoya and the said boy started blushing a deep red while scowling at you. You shrugged back and smirked.
‘ Wow’ that’s a number” dongwoo whistled while checking out your skateboard, turning it this way and that. You could see some admiration in his eyes, as well as hostility.  ‘ That’s a pretty fine thing you’ve got here sweetie’
‘d’you skate?’ Sunggyu’s mouth fell open when you said ‘ yeah’ to his question, and he shook his head . * unbelievable, this girl’s a she-man*
‘ hey hey! Jae-ah! Since you have a skateboard! You can come and skate with us after school!’ Woohyun suggested. You hesitated. You didn’t want to make any friends, let alone a whole gang of them, but the idea of swooping down railings tempted you. It had been months since you had last done some skateboarding, so you nodded.
‘I’m in’ You replied. They finally broke their cold image and all smiled warmly at you while you rolled your eyes . * these guys are seriously in derpy and plus, they’re in losers, man, how the friggin’ hell did I end up with those bloody derps?!*