Action

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

You blinked before spluttering in his face with laughter. Okay, maybe you were, but the fact that Jaehyo could read you so well made you laugh.* Damn, he really does know everything about me*

 

‘Of course not oppa..it’s just..’ you didn’t want to elaborate on it either because Jaehyo didn’t know about your fight with Myungsoo yet, and you wanted it to stay that way.

 

‘Just what?” He raised a brow. * dammit* You thought * Nothing escapes him or what?*

 

‘It’s nothing oppa! Please don’t worry about me, I need to go now’ You resisted the urge to burst into a fresh pool of tears long enough so that he couldn’t see it. Running down the road and ignoring Jaehyo’s cries behind you, you rushed over to the only place you felt secure and safe; the Hang Kang River. * Maybe I could clear my thoughts about this problem there*.

Meanwhile, Jaehyo watched you running away while taking hid beeping phone out and answered it, his face darkening by the second.

‘Yeboseyo?’ he breathed.

‘You see? YOU SEE HYUNG? She’s like a ing zombie’ Woohyun screeched at the other end of the phone.

 

‘Yeah I know, I saw’ Jaehyo blew out a raspberry and sighed.

‘ So eottoke Hyuuuung?” The other whined.

 

‘hmm…’ Jaehyo thought * Maybe we should set up a romantic blind date for them…Maybe…AHA! Bingo!*

 

‘Hyuuuung eottoke?! EOTTOKE!?”

 

‘Shut up and let me think’ Jaehyo snapped.

‘De hyung’ woohyun answered meekly.

 

‘I think..i’ve got a plan’ Jaehyo finally answered after a long silence of thoughts. Woohyun immediately brightened at the other end and grinned goofily, nearly knocking over his phone.

 

‘Chincha?! Chincha? Tell me!”

 

‘Well..here’s the plan..’

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

Myungsoo was going out of the coffee shop, steamed drink in hand and newspaper in the other. Ever since your fight, he had started reading on more and more, relying on his imagination to take up his memory space. It was a good way to block his thoughts from your utter existence, but damn, was it hard to do.

 

‘Myungsoo! Come here Myungsoo!”

 

The latter turned to see his dongsaeng smiling sheepishly at him, hands at his sides with a goofy grin on his face. Myungsoo eyed him suspiciously. * Why the hell is Sungjong smiling that widely? Usually, he hates showing his nostrils *

 

‘Wassup Sungjong?” He answered boredly wich made the maknae droop.

 

‘ I need you to come to school for a while, it’s for my chemistry project and I know how well you are in chemistry..’ Sungjong scratched his head awkwardly.

 

‘Wae? It’s past school hours, the gates won’t be open’

 

‘A-anyo, there’s cheerleading practice today so t-the gates are open t-till 6’

 

Myungsoo still wouldn’t believe him. * Hmm, he’s acting strange…*

 

‘p-p-p-p-pleaaaaaase hyuuuuuung! I neeeed youuuuuu!” The maknae whined. Myungsoo gave in. Anyway, he didn’t have anythingto lose right, so giving a helping hand wouldn’t hurt, he thought to himself, nodding.

 

‘arraso, let’s go now so that we won’t waste time’ He started walking away, coffee still in hand as- behind his back- Sungjong grinned and punched the air silently, jogging to rejoin his hyung.

They arrived shortly, making their way to the laboratory and slipping on their white coats accompanied with goggles and white doctor gloves used for experiment. Sungjong explained to his hyung, trying to bide as much time as possible and giving him the ingredients really slowly, changing the mesurations of the different things needed.

 

His phone suddenly beeped and a shriek emitted from his mouth. Quickly grabbing his phone and pressing to his ear, he glanced towards Myungsoo who was looking at him like he had really lost his mind.

 

‘Sungjongie, is Myungsoo with you?’ Sunggyu asked at the other end of the line.

 

‘De’ the latter breathed. The other boy shrugged and returned to what he was doing. Anyway, this wasn’t the first time that sungjong was acting weird. Point is, that he always was acting weird so it wasn’t something extraordinary.

‘Alright, we’re starting out plan B, get ready to leave in fifteen minutes. Usually, Dongwoo would have sent you a message but if you don’t get it, just get out arra? Don’t stay there’

 

‘Arraso hyung’

 

‘good, get ready to roll’

 

The maknae closed his phone softly with a snap and ly to be faced with a suspicious L who had a scrutinized look on his face. He didn’t appear too happy, and Sungjong thought that maybe he really wasn’t. He cleared his throat and scratched his neck.

 

‘Um…hyung, that must be all the ingredients but I have to check’ Sungjong said.

Myungsoo watched the maknae carefully. * he’s acting really strange, stranger than how Sungjong acts *

 

‘Okay’ Myungsoo was at loss at what to say next and so he continued stirring his concoction. Something was wiggling st the back of his mind that maybe something was wrong with the whole thing.

 

* It’s weird though…* He frowned * Usually, Sungjong would do this work really really early, lk=ike one week before…so why the sudden bad habiut? Hmmm…*

 

------------------------------

 

 

“Wha-where are you taking me oppa?”

 

Jaehyo had finally caught up to you again and was now dragging you through the crowds of the seoul street, not even apologizing to people with whom you bumped into. It was rude and impolite, and you kept bowing and saying sorry while Jaehyo kept moving forward, his expression stern but calm like he was walking in an open green field without a care In the world. Not a bead of sweat was threatening to fall down his forehead, which contrasted deeply with the wet mess you had gotten yourself into.

 

‘Yah oppa! OPPA! Stop, you’re hurting me!”

 

He didn’t take notice and you just wanted to kick the out of him. But the expression on his face and his stance made you stop. * No…don’t enrage the beast..he might kill you back* You shivered.

 

You two soon arrived to your destination and he pushed you into the chemistry lab. You looked shocked and with wide eyes, you looked up at Jaehyo with a curious but confused look hidden in your eyes.

 

‘Oppa, what is this?’

 

‘I want to test your knowledge in chemistry, so I put a paper on your desk at the back. Check it out and start the experiment, I’ll be waiting outside at ..’ He cocked his head to the side, thinking ‘ 8h30’

 

‘8h30?! But the school’s already closed by that time anyway! I’m not supposed to be here!”

 

‘Anya anyaaa, there’s the cheerleading team too so don’t worry, you won’t be alone, so bye!” And witht hat he closed the door with a bang, leaving you in a deafening silence that was  threatening to swallow you up. Gulping, you made your way to the storeroom to get your ingreidents when you saw a familiar figure that made you stumble and stare.

 

Your lip quivered and biting it down hard, you sent the figure a hard look.

‘What are you doing here?”

 

 

a/n: Hey guys! I'm baaaack~ Although i can't really update quickly, i stabbed my finger with the kitchen knife and gosh, does this hurt like hell! :O PLease just please, those suicide people, i don't know how they bear it  ( No offense to anyone). Here's another chappie for you, and i tried putting in a bit of suspense to add to the mood and hope that it helped. x) It feels so great to write again, and my camping was sooo mucccch fuuun! XD OMYGASH IT WAS EPIK AND I'M SOO SOOO SOOO HAPPY! XD Don't pay attention tme arraso? I'm kinda hyper sometimes, you have to understand >