Replacing Twin?

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘ Oh Myungsoo-ah, you weren’t here during lunch, and seems that Woohyun brought another little friend to us’ Sunggyu scratched his head pathetically while Myungsoo just raised a brow. He met eyes with you and you stared back defiantly, trying to challenge him to kick you out. You didn’t mind having a fight; actually, your fist ached for some action that you were missing.
‘ So Myungsoo, this is Jae, Jae, that’s the playboy we’ve been talking about’ Woohyun introduced you two and Myungsoo snorted at the mention of him being a playboy.
Your eyes drifted past the so called playboy to the girl next to him, and you froze.

*What the friggin’ was SHE doing here?! *
You stared back at your twin, who was even more stupeified than you. Woohyun noticed the tension and looked from you to Hae, eyebrows raised.
“ d’you guys like, know each other?’ he asked.
‘anyo!’ You both said at the same time and narrowed your eyes at each other.
Wordlessly, Myungsoo moved out of Hae’s reach and directed himself towards the skating ramp, leaving her all alone in the middle of Infinite who didn’t know what to do with her. You smirked at her beneath your cap and joined Myungsoo, followed by Woohyun who didn’t want to leave you alone with a playboy.
‘ So, Hae-yah, wanna try?’ Sunggyu tried being nice but she stopped him with one of her deathly glares. He staggered back and mumbled incoherent words before slipping out and going to the ramp. The rest of them just ignored her and started skating again, ignoring her existence blissfully. Hae just stood there, arms crossed across her chest. * Have I been dumped? ME?! The queenka?! * . She shook her head at Myungsoo and narrowed her eyes at you.
* And what are you doing here Jang Jae-yah?!!! *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night settled in like a duvet was placed over the sky. A glittery duvet that had shower and spills of stars coming from everywhere. You, Woohyun and Myungsoo continued skating while the others were eating from takeout chinese food, enjoying their time. Hae stayed well away from them, her glare and scowl turning even more menacing at each passing hour.

‘ Oppa!’ She cried for the millionth time and Infinite just rolled their eyes at each other . “ Let’s go eat! I’m hungryyy!”
“Well, I’m not, go with Sungjong oppa or something!’ Myungsoo replied casually, doing a flip in the air.
“OPPA!!!” She was starting to get frustrated, and you sighed. *If she continues like this, she’ll get all the in’ neighborhood after her *. You shook your head and stopped skating.
‘ something wrong, Jae-yah?’ Woohyun asked as he too, stopped and looked at you.
You shook your head and advanced towards Hae before saying to Woohyun:
‘I’ll be bringing Hae to McDonalds for takeout’s, don’t worry about us. And I’ll bring her home’
“I can come with you-‘
“No, ‘ Was her cold reply as she walked over to Hae, who was sitting on a bench and glaring up at you like it was all your fault that Myungsoo had ditched her.
‘Let’s get out of this ’ you said in reply to her scowl at you, and picked up your skate to walk away from the ramp. Infinite bid you their goodbyes before resuming eating whereas Hae jogged up to you in her high heels.
“ What were you doing here Jae-yah?!’ She asked. You shrugged and smirked.
“it’s a free world, who told YOU to come here?’

“ Well’ Hae hesitated ‘ It was all Myungsoo oppa’s idea’

‘ D’you always have to choose playboys? Choose a ing decnt bloke dude! You aren’t gonna bloody search for the right one all your ing life’

‘Yah, It’s not my fault okay?  And it’s none of your damn problem. And Myungsoo oppa is THE ONE’ she sighed contentedly and giggled to herself while you rolled your eyes.
‘ I give up, if you’re in for some , I’m not gonna bloody rescue you like last time’ You snapped at her, vicious as a snake, and you were happy to see some fear behind the cold mask of Hae’s face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

‘ Jae-yahhhhh!!!!’ You turned around to see Hae running after you just at the end of lunch. You sighed again. When Hae-ah came to you, it wasn’t for nothing; there was always a reason why her voice would drip with sweetness, and that was because she needed you to do something for her.
You waited silently as she caught up to you. Her smile, so bright that it blinded your eyes, were literally scaring you out, and she slapped your shoulder like she would do with her friends.

*Oh dammnit, there goes my bloody shoulder *
‘ Jae-yahh!’ She cried again and you raised a brow.
‘What?’
“…I need your help!’ She looked at you dramatically with wide eyes. Your poker face was still on.
When you didn’t say anything, she continued with the conversation since she knew that you were listening to her
“ So yeah, I have a date with Myungsoo oppa today too, but I have another date with Jaehyo-oppa!’ She pouted and you froze at Jaehyo’s name. *Jaehyo? *
“If you’re asking why is he coming all the way here, well, he came to see his dad who’s sick in hospital, remember? ‘
* Oh yeah, right*
You still didn’t say anything and let her ramble on ‘ So…’ she fumbled with the edge of her shirt nervously and looked upa t you , trying to put on her best puppy face that already didn’t work on you, and she knew it.
‘ Can you please…. replace me to go to Jaehyo oppa’s date?’
You shook your head ‘ He knows me too well for me to disguise as you’
“ then…’ she frowned and stopped fumbling with her clothes. She was deciding, whether Myungsoo was more important to her than Jaehyo. She didn’t know what to do and for once, she looked, in your eyes, vulnerable and innocent.
But that didn’t fool you. At All.

‘ Then. Will you go on a date with Myungsoo oppa?’ She widened her eyes expectantly while you froze. Go out, with Myungsoo?
That seemed to coil and stab you in your stomach. No , not myungsoo. For one, you hated playboys and never got along with them, and two, you didn’t like acting like Hae, because she was such a .
But you’d probably prefer going with Myungsoo that Jaehyo, seeing as you got problems with the latter.
But it is not coming without a price, that date. You folded your arms and narrowed your eyes
‘What will you do for me?’
“I’ll do anything! I’ll watch the store for a month!’

“..promise?’

“I swear’
“…god then’ You both pinky promised and you punched your fist in the air lightly when she wasn’t to be seen. * Finally, I’m free to got skating whenever I want*



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you both got home, Hae didn’t even wait for you to breathe, she just dragged you into the bathroom, made sure that you had on her perfume and dressed you up.

 

( u are not the girl in the pic ^^)
But when it came to the makeup, however, you slapped her hand away. ‘ Not too much’ you warned ‘ just a bit’
“Okay’ she nodded and just put some eyeliner on your eyes and some lip-gloss to hide the fact that your own lips were dry and crackly.

When she had finished, you just stared at the mirror in awe. You actually looked like a girl, for once in your life. But…there was just one problem: the fact that you hated it.
The doorbell rang and Hae pushed you to the door, whispering orders to you all the while ‘ Now, you don’t swear, you act cute and innocent, you don’t bash his face, and …’ she narrowed her eyes at the last line ‘ don’t kill him, no matter what’
‘I’ll try’ you answered meekly while she went out from the back door, meeting Jaehyo around the corner.
You sighed and opened the door, being greeted with the sight of Myungsoo in casual clothes that disgustingly looked cool on him.
‘ Hey’ He had his poker face and you stretched your lips into a tight smile. Hopefully, he hadn’t noticed that you weren’t Hae.
‘Annyeong, Myungsoo ..O-O-oppa’ You stuttered , you had never called anyone in your life oppa ! * Damn you Hae, you ing * He threw a strange look at you and started walking away, not even waiting. You shut the door, locked it, and ran up to him, wobbling in the high heels and falling..
Oh

You fell on the grass, your hands grazing the road as he turned to give you a bewildered look. You got up quickly, cursing under your breath, When you saw him with that look, you shrugged.
‘It’s just those ing heels’ You stated before you clamped a hand onto your mouth.
He ignored your cursing and you walked along behind him to the skatepark yet again.
You guys were alone this time, and you hated it. This uncomfortable feeling tickling your stomach wouldn’t go away, so you ignored it instead.
‘ Yah, you don’t wanna skate, do you?’ He asked.
‘I do, actually’
You didn’t miss the surprised look he gave you before removing your high heels - obviously in your mind Hae had already killed you two times -  going on the ramp with the skateboard he gave you and tumbled into the air, doing an eight figure style.
‘Since when do you skate?’
‘Since when did you ask such like questions?’ You shot back. Again, you had missed. Hae was going to kill you.
But he didn’t take it the bad way. He chuckled. * he chuckled!*
“I thought you were just a sissy ‘ He teased. You raised a brow.
‘ And I thought you were just a playboy’
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys had a nice time, and you became hyper on coke , along with Myungsoo.
He walked you back to your house, smirking and laughing all the way.
‘Look! I’m a dragon! I CAN FLYY!” HE shouted to you, running around like a retarded horse. You snorted.
‘YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! YOU’RE A TOTAL DERP!’
“YAH! KIM HAE-AH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A !’

“I AM A !!! “

You roared with laughter and held on to each other, walking to the front door. Then he turned towards you, suddenly serious. You had completely forgotten that you were sweet and innocent Hae and instead acted like yourself.
‘ So, Hae-yah, who are you really?” That question froze you to the brain and you stuttered out a question.
‘W-what do you mean M-myungsoo-Oppa?’ You stuttered.
‘ I know, Hae doesn’t swear, she doesn’t know how to skate, she is sweet and girly, whereas’ he shook his head ‘ … you’re the complete opposite, and ….you’re much prettier than Hae’

And with that, he crushed his lips against yours. 



Omo, 9 subbies already!? Kyaaaaaaaaah ! i'm so happyy! ~~~ And i'm so in love with Myungsoo right now, i know i'm retarded , but he's so handsome and his attitude is so contrasting! I thought he was silent and all, but did you guys see his funny moments!? XD Oh my god lol!! ! He's like a hyper kid !!! xD 

And thanks to my lovely subbies who support me!! Luv chu all!!! 
~dreamyme~