christmas

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

* Christmas special! *

 

 

* throws confetti and starts screaming like a madman!*

'Yah! shaddup! * Myungsoo clamps hand over author-nim's mouth* 

 

 

 

 

* Aish i'm going crazy! What the does he want?!*

You had searched all the stores, not knowing what to buy Myungsoo and hoping that while shopping, you would find something suitable for him. Sighing, you puffed up your fringe and crossed your arms, exasperated. You knew that he wanted many things, but he never did hint that he wanted anything. He had it all, when you thought about it, but wanted more, and didn't ask for it. Then if he didn't ask, how the hell should you be knowing?! He was so mysterious sometimes that you wanted to shake him to the core. Just one look at his smirk and you would go crazy. 

'Don't worry about it' He had told you when you had asked one million times about his present. He had just  shaken the thought of it away with his hand, while you had fumed and had stormed out of the house, annoyed at him and yourself for not being more attentive to him. 

'Aish!: You ruffled your hair. Here you were, already with six bags in hand for Infinite, except for one. You had already gotten the other six their christmas gift, and all the while you couldn't think of a single thing to buy for Myungsoo. It was frustrating, and super annoying that you would know all his friend's preferences more than him. 

Miserable like hell, you got back home without a single idea, and the more you thought about it, the more you felt suffocated by the idea of christmas. ot only did it bring you bad memories, but the fact that the incident with Hae has depressed you, surely, you didn't feel the christmassy air around. 

You sighed as you opened the door to the house, and froze in mid stride. Right in front of you was the being that you were currently loathing with all your might. 

She glared at you. You glared back. 

With a n empty sigh, you pushed her shoulder and ignored her, walking up the stairs and slamming the door in her face while she was still as a statue, waiting for you to do something, anything to acknowledge her. But deep inside, she knew there was no hope, and a smirk made it's way up on her face. 

'It doesn't matter Jae, cause i hate you anyways' She turned and with a final toss of her hair, she was out the door, now, and forever. She had decided. She would never come back again, she would find somewhere else to stay, as long as it wasn't with you. 

She couldn't put into words how much she hated your guts. 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

'Jae! You're here! Come in!' 

You stepped into your foyer with a wary glance around the dorm. You still weren't that adapted to where Myungsoo lived, but there wasn't anything you disliked. Actually, you found the dorm quite cozy. The only problem was that it was messy. Really messy.So messy that if lost in there, you were sure never to come back out again. 

'Jae! We're in the kitchen making food! Come and join us!" Woohyun roared from the over side. Hurrying over, you noticed how the kitchen smelt heavenly, and frowned. * Since when does Infinite know how to cook? Last i knew, they had burned the place down*. 

'Yah yah yah, watcha waitin' for?" Hoya stood on the other end with a spatula in hand and a saucepan in the other. He had threw on a weird kind of overall that made him like a mother hen, and you burst into fits of laughter. You couldn't restrain yourself. * What the is he wearing?! Dude, that's so passe*

'What the Hoya, you trying to burn down the kitchen or something?' You asked, chuckling as you made your way over to him. He rolled his eyes just like he would do when a lame joke was sprouted from Woohyun, and smiled. 

'Course not, compared to some people, i know how to cook' He looked pointedly at her. 

'Yah! Don't look at me, do i look like i ing want to suicide myself?!" You asked, hands raised like a buffoon. 

'Uhuh, that's right you do' Hoya rolled his eyes and suddenly got hit in the face with a pack of chocopies. His eyes bulged. 'Ouch! What the bloody hell was that for?!" 

'For your outstanding 'horrible'ness' You smirked. 

'My Chocopies!" 

Woohyun entered the kitchen and grinned when he saw who Hoya was arguing with. Of course it was you, who else could it be? He loved the way it was now, how you would be more at ease around them, and how you wouldn't swear all that much and be more playful than you were before. It livened things up for everyone when you were like that, and for that he was grateful. 

'JAE-AHH!!!!!" he bounced onto her and held her like it was going to be the end of the world soon. He cried like a baby while you pushed him away, annoyed at his stupidity. 

'Yah Woohyun, get off before i start using my fist' You glared. he immediately backed off and bowed, smiling cheesily. Everyone could feel the atmosphere of the room, the perfect one on the eve of Christmas day.

'But JaeJae, imma love you!"

'Ugrh please, you're sprouting so much cheesiness that i'm getting suffocated' You feigned a barf while Hoya laughed, banging the saucepan in the process as Woohyun glared at his donsaeng. The laughing one immediately shut up.

'Yah guys what's happening here?" Someone lay a hand aroudn your shoulder and your first thought was to bash his face away. Turning, you actually saw someone that made your heart skip a beat.

Kim Myungsoo.

He stared at you for some time, then smiled the most beautiful smile you had ever seen, the one that usually sent butterflies down to your stomach and that made your heart gallop a few beats until you had the feeling that you would hyperventilate. The movement he made next captured you totally by surprise. Gently tucking your hair behind your ear, he leaned in to kiss your cheek softly, not caring about the audience that was watching with hungry eyes.

'Oh don't mind us! Just continue!" Woohyun smiled, showing all his teeth while Hoya proceeded to bang him on the head. You had to smile, those guys were just so happy-go-lucky and cheerful that you felt like you belonged here....even though you weren't with them from the start, it felt right to be there. It felt secure.

'Psch, you stupid pabo!' Hoya hollered.

'Yah yah what's happening here?" Sunggyu strode in, shocking everyone by wearing hot pink jeans. Everyone's eyes were the shape of marbles.

'Hyung...are you alright?" Hoya asked, horrified.

'De, wae? " Sunggyu finally got the message and laughed it off' Oh that...well...SOMEONE found it really funny to die my jeans bright hot pink'

At that moment Sungyeol jumped in and ruffled his hyung's hair, lazily putting a potato chip in his mouth and watching the scene with interest. 'Wassup dudes?" 

He caught sight of Jae ' and ladies' 

'funny Sungyeol, ha-ha-ha' You said sarcastically, rolling your eyes but smiling despite yourself. Myungsoo chuckled beside you. 

'Isn't it? PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!'

'Um...that was sarcasm, if you hadn't noticed' 

'Ohh...i got it! - huh?! YAH! JAE!" 

You laughed hard. 

'Not funny!" 

'Hey guys! The barbecue is ready! Sungjong, please drag them out!" Dongwoo poked his head in and grinned at Jae ' Hey tomboy' 

'Hey horse' 

'Horse?" He squinted at you while you raised a brow, crossing your arms 'aren't your teeth a bit too large for you?" 

'yah! Horses don't have big teeth'

'Yes they do, you never saw them , that's what" 

'Nonsense!" 

----------------------------------------------

 

 

'Okay guys, eat up!" 

After some 30 minutes of gathering everyone up, you guys had finally settled enough to start eating, to the pleasure of Woohyun, who was starving and still about his sore tummy. He had placed himself next to you while Myungsoo was on your other side. 

'thank you for the food!" You all chorused and dug into your food. You watched how the boys laughed about, and felt that this was the bestest christmas you had ever witnessed. * i feel so safe and happy here. Will this feeling ever dissipate? I hope not. They're wonderful guys* 

Tears suddenly came to your eyes, and annoyed at your stupid wimpy attitued, your wiped them away fiercely with the back of your hand. 

'gwenchana?" L leaned over. He had definitely seen your tear drops. 

You nodded silently, flashing him a rare natural smile. He was so dazzled that he stayed and wavered for some time, until someone smacked him hard on the head. 

'Yah! Myungsoo! Eat more, don't worry, Jae likes fatties, don't you Jae?" Sungyeol added while continuing to put food into L's plate. 

'no i don't

'Yah Yeol, stop putting food into my plate!" 

"Who cares myungsoo!? Not gonna get fat don't worry!" 

'Yah stop it-mpppf!" 

'I had no choice L, you were babbling!' 

'mhhmmmhhmff! I whash notch burbchling' 

'Speak well Myungsoo' 

'Howsh chun i?' 

'urgh nevermind, just shut up' 

'arrhaashoooo' 

'bwoh?" 

'Yeol, ' you interrupted ' the dude said okay'