The Twin Wins Again

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘ you!’ You pried away almost instantly but he kept you there, pinning his arms around you so that it was unable for you to move. You struggled against his embrace, but finally stopped when you realized that it wouldn’t do you any good. Instead, you found yourself liking the way his lips felt against yours, which was a first.

* What is this?- BADUMP BADUMP! Will you just shut up! Whatever you are?!*

You two finally broke away and he stared at you, breathing deeply while you looked at anywhere but at him. You didn’t want to see his face right now, especially that deep smirk of his that showed a lot more than he actually thought.

‘ are you happy now?” You asked, snapping and retreating back again into your shell of protectiveness. He wiped his lips and them, staring at you so intensely that you wanted to squirm.
* Her lips are SO DARN sweet*, he thought as he watched you huff and walk away without looking back at him. But he shook his head quickly, no way was he falling for a girl like you, an ugly girl at that.

* Well not ugly, but ordinary, plain*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

‘Yah! Jae-ah! ‘ Hae called the moment you entered the living room. You rolled your eyes, not turning her way so that she wouldn’t know what just happened like 1 minute earlier. * Gosh, I’m in such deep trouble*

Jaehyo was right next to her, and you glanced at her possessive hand hooked through his arm and him definitely trying to get away as soon as possible. You chuckled slightly * Geez, he is too darn nice to even push her away, pathetic*

‘ Whaddya want?” You drawled.

“ I’m going on a date with Myungsoo oppa tonight, and since I already promised Jaehyo oppa a date’ she squeezed Jaehyo’s arm for effect and the boy squirmed silently, wriggling away from her ‘ Well, you could double date with me and Myungsoo’

You stared at her blankly ‘ Huh?’

“Look, you can definitely go out with Jaehyo-oppa along with Myungsoo and me’ She repeated slowly, treating you like a retard.

 

It was your glare that frightened her. She squealed and hid behind jaehyo who rolled his eyes, exasperated while chuckling at your expression, which was one of great fury
“Look Hae, as long as I’d like to, ‘ you glanced at Jaehyo ‘ no offense meant Oppa, it’s just that I have other ing plans tonight and I won’t delay them because of your stupid bloody date with Myungsoo –OPPA’

She pouted and there came the puppy eyes – which obviously didn’t work on either of you.

“But Jae-yah, pwease..’
“No’ You scoffed.

“Pwease?’ She looked at you, tears b and you tried not to sigh out in frustration. * Aish, she’s such a bloody sometimes!*

‘ Fine’ her eyes turned dark and hoody, and you knew that something bad was coming up ‘ You know I can show your childhood photos from when you were young to the whole school right? And you know that I can make the whole school beat you up right?’

You froze * No…*

‘ So?” she raised her head in mock victory, and just like that, you knew you didn’t stand a chance. As strong as you might be, your heart was still as fragile as ever.


You lowered your head as you couldn’t believe that once again, she had won, and you couldn’t do anything about it ‘ fine, ‘

And with that, you stomped up the stairs and threw yourself on your bed, with Jaehyo and Hae looking at you(triumph for her)


* Why…why does she always get away with everything?! BLOODY DAMN ING DAUGHTER OF A H!!!!*