Morning Banter

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

It was a beautiful Monday morning and You had just reached school, yawning as you went. You had bashed in late last night, as you had skated with Woohyun all night in the skate park. It had been fun, until he had started to tease you about Myungsoo. Not wanting him to know about your little affair, you had kept me in the dark and he hadn’t stopped to annoy you until today.

* I hope to god he’s just sick today, I don’t ing want to face him like right now*

‘JAE!!!!”

You face palmed yourself as you hurried away *Aw y!! *

‘Jae wait for me!!” Woohyun rushed across the courtyard as million of girls gave him the eye, whispering and giggling behind his back. Comments about his handsomeness and cuteness and ‘ how Jae’s ’ reached your ears and you turned to glare at those girls, raising your fist in a mock imitation of ‘ do you want a punch?’ gesture. They backed away and looked back at you with fearful eyes, not making eye contact.

 * es*, you cursed them and Woohyun had time to grab your arm and smile cutely at you, pouting his lips and doing aegyo while you just stared coolly back.

“What?” You snapped. He faked tears.

‘I j-just wanted t-to t-talk to y-you, Jae-yah’ He sniffled while you rolled your eyes in agitation. Sometimes, Woohyun could be such an immature brat that you wanted to punch him too in the face, and no hesitation would restraint you.

‘Woohyun, off’

‘b-but! I-“ ‘I said, off or stop acting like a ing retard’

He pouted ‘ fine’

The rest of Infinite came up to you too and they all grinned happily as they saw you two bickering. Myungsoo came too, his hair all up on one side and his eyes half asleep, his head ready to droop off his shoulders.
‘ Hey guys’ Hoya mumbled, rubbing his eyes while Sunyeol slapped him on the head.

“YAH WAKE UP! Not the time to sleep!’

Hoya turned to him, agitated ‘ did you just ing slap me?!’

“Yeah! So what!?”Sungyeol stuck out his chin defiantly. Hoya glared, grabbing Sungjong.

‘ Yah Sungjong! Let’s piss with Sungyeol today’ He said to the maknae, sweet-talking him. The maknae just blinked. ‘ What?”

“You ing bastard! You’re not allowed to take the maknae!’

“Who said?!”

“I said!” Sungyeol looked at Dongwoo, who was sleeping while standing and shook him to his toes. Dongwoo’s eyes fluttered open.

Then he checked his abs.

“ Da ?!” You shrieked as he covered his sixpack abs chest. You narrowed your eyes. Of course, you wouldn’t fall over like other girls, but you were one, and come one, who would ever raise their tshirt in public?!

‘YAH! Don’t check your abs in the middle of school!’ Hoay slapped him.

‘But dude! I should check them! They’re like, the best thing I have!’

“course, seeing as your face’s all ed up’ Sungyeol giggled along with Sungjong.

“YAH!”

You rolled your eyes at their childish actions and turned around again while Infinite shook L up. He glanced around and yawned happily and leaned on someone’s shoulder, ready to sleep again.

You looked at the sudden weight and your eyeballs nearly fell off when you saw L sleeping on your shoulder.
“YAH! Myungsoo! Don’t ing taint my shirt!’ You pushed him away.

He just gazed at you, fluttering his eyelashes at you. ‘ Hey mato’ He said cheesily.

“God, so cheesy, what is up with you?” You pushed him away again, a look of disgust on your face.

Hoya chuckled ‘ That’s L, always drunk in the morning’

 

 

 

 

sorry for short Chappie !!! D: