It's Alright

Tomboy Me, Beautiful You

 

‘shhh..shh..it’s okay, everything’s alright’ Jaehyo rubbed his hand over your back and a sense of security enveloped you while you let all your tears flow. Sobbing, he let you wet his shirt when you finally realized that you had, in fact wet his shirt with your tears. You drew away in mortification and gasped.
* Oh , man, I ing stained his shirt*

You quickly wiped your tears on your sleeves, partly embarrassed as he chuckled softly. While you tried to move away from his soft and warm embrace, he pulled you in, cuddling up to you. Your eyes widened at the sudden skinship by Jaehyo.

* Wait, Jaehyo?! Skinship? Uh-uh, this doesn’t go well together*


‘ Jaehyo Oppa, what the hell are you doing?” You asked softly in his ear only for him to hear. He chuckled again, this time at your response.

‘ I thought you were sad’ He said, slightly pouting.

 

‘I am..’

 

‘ Then you need someone’s shoulder to cry on’ He explained just as Hae came barging down. You two jumped apart but not before she got a glimpse of your skinship with Jaehyo. She jumped and looked at you two with wide eyes like she had never seen you before. Her hand, on the railing of the stairs, fell to her side as she gaped, open mouthed at the sight. Then, realizing that you had tearstains on your cheeks, she asked, astonished.

 

‘ Jae, are you CRYING?’

You didn’t lift your head. You let it stay bowed with your shoulders hunched and JAehyo threw a quick glance at you. * come on, Jae, or you’ll never get out of this one *

Then, Your shoulders started to shake and Jaehyo got scared. He gently nudged your shoulder and you brust out laughing in his face.

 

‘ PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!’ You started laughing your heart out, until your stomach couldn’t hold it anymore and you crumpled up, holding on to your tummy. They both stared at you with astonished faces as you wiped tears from your eyes, chuckling and you stood up.

 

‘ Jae, are you okay?” Hae asked.

 

‘ Of course I ing am!’ You replied, still chuckling ‘ I’m just a bit hyper on coke, is all’

Hae face palmed herself in agitation ‘ Argh, I told you no more coke from now on! Didn’t you listen?!”

“Nawwww, I wouldn’t bloody listen to my stupid damn bloody sister’ You chuckled.

 

‘ YAH!’ She cried as she turned to go up the stairs again. When she got out of your sight, you sighed , taking deep breaths and exhaling softly. Jaehyo just threw you a don’t-mess-with-me-like-you’ve-done-with-Hae look. You just shrugged.

 

‘ Okay, Jae, what happened earlier?” He asked while you shrugged again. * As long as I know, it’s non of his ing business *

“ I just felt teary’ You feigned a chuckle.

 

‘ right, you never cry without any reason, and that must have been a pretty big reason’ Jaehyo raised his eyebrows at that.

 

‘ yeah well, I don’t wanna talk about it’ You declared with an icy voice and walked up the stairs, ignoring your oppa as you threw yourself on your bed.

* it’s nothing, you’ll get over it, Jae, you’re a strong kid, you’ll survive, like you always did….Don’t cry Jae, it’s okay * You tried to comfort yourself as tears spilled down your cheeks, and you wept yourself to sleep, clutching on to your favorite teddy.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



During the next few days, you and Myungsoo held your heads down low, even though you tried keeping on your tough side for Hae not to notice, and since she was such a blonde as you put it, she shouldn’t notice anything else you say it outright to her. She kept tagging along with Myungsoo, not even knowing why he was so down but kept comforting him.

 

You and Woohyun had decided to go to your house to play some video games and you were winning 5:2. You both played furiously at counter strike, and you shot him in the head with one bullet ONLY.

 

‘ HA!” You got up from your seat and jumped around’ I killed you, one ing lucky strike!” You whooped in the air and pulled out your tongue while saying a big ‘ Mehrong! “

Woohyun scowled back at you, a glare written on his face. But inside, he was smiling, laughing even. At least he now had a reaction. A few days ago, he felt like he was talking to a walking dead a.k.a a zombie. He was relieved to see that you were returning back to your happy got lucky self.

 

But then your little reunion got interrupted when Hae just barged in the door, singing softly and shimmering her hips. You and Woohyun looked at her with your eyebrows raised as she pause and giggled at you.

* Wow, she never giggles, and it doesn’t suit her anyway*

 

‘ What’s up Hae?” Woohyun asked. Hae clasped her hands dreamily and what she said froze your insides.

 

‘ Myungsoo just kissed me’

 


 

 

 

 

 

 



 

how was this chappie? ^^ omo O.O Myungsoo kissed Hae, was it true? Or not? Or is she just lying? Read the next chappie to discover the truth!!! 

Comment and subscribe! 

Sneek Peek:


" Are you jealous?'

" Stop playing with hearts! It's not because something tragic just happened that you have to hurt others around you! Stop ing playing around you stupid bloody mothering damn !'


" Just admit it that you like me!'


"How come she gets away with everything?!"